ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow...2chaps up..nd new thread in. Thts awesome news! Dying to read next chap. The story has caught our interest so much tht it feels forever between two chaps...

Thanks nd Congrats.

-Meg
wah 2nd thread aur mjhey kisi ne kaha b nahi.. Mai nalaaaz hon bt kisey hojaawo problm ye hai.. Chalo aaj naraaazgi Maa se..
aur haaa thread 2 mai A missing hai.. Bt mai abhi b naraaz hon... Dishum dishum bht zydaaa aapse Maa
Fr d frst am waiting fr d clock to tick monday... yeh monday kab hoga yaar...
Congrats fr d second thread just with two chapters n two teasers
Edited by BroknAngel - 9 years ago
congrats!
New thread after jst 2 updates. :)
congrats for the new thread!! 🥳
this is just the begining, i m sure that this story going to bind more more threads.

Congratz on the new thread...
Can't wait for the update...

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RES for lala
unres...love u :)

awesome update...its getting very very interesting :)...

loving lavuu here :)...she is true sense a sensible and concern friend...loving khushi and lav amazing understanding ...deeps its beautiful when she felt the kick of baby and felt the life inside...loved the way it lit up the light of hope in her ..that this time its going to be fine

i need to salute u for writing karan's character so amazingly...just three chaps up and hatred for him is at heights ...uff wt apathetic guy he is ...and one can feel the pain more as knowing the reality of such men ...its not at all easy for any girl to live life with such heartless soul...wt a real world picture right here in front of eyes...u superb deeps

loved the bubbly khushi saying sorry to dr ...arnav khushi bumping into each other beautifully written...

khushi being sick and fainted...poor girl...wt she is going through..

khushi sharing his touch feelings with lavuu...its breath taking wt she felt and shared...simply fabulous writing deeps...u r superb in bringing out right emotions at right time...the whole scene for me is the wow one...loved it to the core...loved the way both friends were drooling on dr..this reminds me of u and me...hahaha :)

good to see arnav damn professional...thinking things fishy the way he took dr deshmukh class ...it was awesome :)..

poor girl under blood tests and all...she fainted and didn't remembered anything..

loved the way u have shown khushi and karan 's bedroom talks...i have found very very sensible khushi right there...things we like instead of things we don't like...simply superb writing deeps...karan is hell crook...no doubt..

oh cliff hanger  in the end ...DR R and khushi again face to face...its beautifully written..

waiting eagerly for the next...

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
Hello I am back with my chatter. I hope you missed me ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ . Coming to the update. 
Every would be  Mother want to enjoy each every moment of her pregnancy with her husband. She wants her husband to experience the babies first kick. Khushi expected the same but she is not getting it but when Arnav touched her with care she felt happy. 

Loved the way Khushi spoke about Dr.R to Lavanya hehehe. So Arnav started digging into the corruption that is going on in the hospitals interesting need to see what is hidden under the rug. What happened to Khushi  . 

Beautiful update 
Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago