India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

A soul mate is.....

Chitz86 Newbie
Chitz86
Chitz86

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

I may not understand the language much but my eyes almost popped out and my heart almost got a shock when i realised that Sahir knelt down to propose to Arzoo.(Somehow i got reminded of the time when he said he was ready to sell himself if the need arises) But in this case, we know that he's already feeling something for her so we can't really say that he's selling himself but of course he's literally stooping to a whole new low(yes, pun totally intended).

He is obviously going all out to ensure that the deal happens and
his promise gets fulfilled. However, i also get the feeling that Sahir secretly enjoys his moments with Arzoo. Until he sees Arzoo's gaze back at hime or her sincere gratitude.But there's only that much someone can fake. You can't fake the smile whilst remininscing about the goofy moments(remember the dining table scene?)

The way he at her when he gave her gift and asked for his gift and how he said,"all is fair in love and war?" (btw, i have this feeling that Arzoo might repeat this line back to Sahir in the future during their reversed face off.) Each time during his ploy, his eyes speak a different language. His eyes relays what his heart feels for her and perhaps that's why he can nevr look anyone in the eye when he know he's guilty . His eyes are a giveway and at the rate Harshad has been emoting, my heart goes through  somersaults of sorts- Every.single.time

I can't believe it took me so long to come across such a fantastic actor. Needlessly to say i've been trying to catch up with his previous serials and then i realised how this man has changed so much. He's literally breathing life into Sahir. From Prem to Sahir! My god. I could barely see the harshad in prem- in Sahir. That's how excellent he is with emoting so well.

On another hand,Why do i feel that his proposal to her may look like a ploy on the outside(and to justify to himself about himself) but this decision was made right from his heart.
Arzoo is a reflection of Sahir the poet, the romanticist. Whilst she's had issues with men and love, he loved Zeenath unconditionally. He gave her priced possessions and to him , she was all that mattered.

Just like the case of Arzoo,- she obviously cherishes and loves him so much that she has clearly overlooked how he had insulted and scolded her. Until the ultimate truth is unveiled- then
she too becomes a reflection of the Sahir now.

Also notice how when Arzoo saw her own reflection, her reflection is crystal clear. Perhaps a higlight of her character which is polished, innocent and pure. But when Sahir looked into his refection, it was so dark- a direct comparison of his past. His pent up feelings and the betrayal of his love and trust has turned this young innocent lover into this ruthless business magnate.

I shall end this post with a quote I came across and was so apt as I wrote this post,

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants.

But, a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back.

The person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A soul mate's purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit,

show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in,

make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life.
I believe that everyone has several soul mates (friends, family, lovers etc), and that it's not just limited to lovers." Author, Unknown

And in the coming weeks, I'd really like to see Sahir transform his life for Arzoo but meanwhile I shall prep myself with tissues for the heartbreak that awaits next week. Till then, Have a great weekend guys!

Edited by Chitz86 - 26 December 2014 at 7:34pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameedocmonicacute20resistorpp29sheena_786-Megha-zam123Ilinsho-shweetnehaarshi09neon_girlprettypriMissIamTheBosssilky_harshad-Rojaa-NusiSg-Chipper-Treat-NestleToulouse

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged

People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants.

But, a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back.

The person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A soul mate's purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit,

show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in,

make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life. 
I believe that everyone has several soul mates (friends, family, lovers etc), and that it's not just limited to lovers." Author, Unknown

Your quote is very apt for Sahir, Arzoo has done this to him, shaken him up and is/will force him to change into his former self. 
Even Sahir will be doing that to Arzoo. In the beginning she will be heartbroken but will understand his pain and they will both become each others Humsafars. The journey has just began and I am eager to see their journey.

Edited by zam123 - 27 December 2014 at 2:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitz86ploydomepp29

Chitz86 Newbie
Chitz86
Chitz86

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged
You're right Zam!  It is a perfect quote for Saaz indeed. Every bit of it and we have already seen it take place. It sure is going to be a ride seeing how the future unfolds for them. :)

Edited by Chitz86 - 27 December 2014 at 2:54am
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged
superb post. ..loved the lines about soul mate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitz86

neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Superb post . I loved your way of thinking . especially the reflection scene, that was emoted by the too of them in a perfect way and you wrote that too nicely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitz86

-Chipper-Treat- IF-Sizzlerz
-Chipper-Treat-
-Chipper-Treat-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Fab post loved it.
Chitz86 Newbie
Chitz86
Chitz86

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks guys! I loved reading all the different interpretation about the mirror scene
 :) never in my life did I think i would be so drawn to a serial to this extent. The content and the chemistry between the two leads is excellent and captivating.  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top