India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

the episode was so damn frustrating

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

beginning mein kari aur aastha ki shakal dekh li and i so knew it that this one is really not going to be a good one and then our gr8 hero rajat, finally he spoke something but it was nahi karishma dude why the hell do you care for her so much, she does'nt deserve it and if you seriously wanna keep kari protected and you are so worried for then you very well deserve k anu tujhe chhodkar chali she just dissappears somewhere phir do whatever you want and even if you become a davadas nobody will sympathise with you and for now take chullu bhar paani aur doob jaao but you know what you dont even deserve to get chhullu bhar paani, i did'nt understand what was buaji trying to do? was she crying or trying to make us laugh, seing her i was like what are you upto allahbadi buaji then back to sareen house shastri does not like anu's parting away from him in such a manner so is it an indication that if anu leaves sareen house even after being proven innocent she will not tell anybody because it was shastri who was humiliated in front of all. finally there was a wave of relief coz we got a deveel scene and i said girl he is madly in love with you but seeing anu cry was really sad. kasam itni pathetic feeling aa rahi thi na and i was like rajat does'nt deserve you girl dont put so much effort for him just go away from his life. again the actors were in same costumes, its srsly been so long no toh i even remember that kisne kaunsa colour pehna tha, kaunsa style pehna tha and kaunsi jewellery pehni thi and cvs have you sweared that you will not let your viewers live in peace kal grihapravesh ka scene dikhake mood bilkul theek kar diya just to make it worse in the coming episode and please telecast what is in the kal in the next epi coz that has also become now even thats not tolerable, if you you are doing this for the sake of trp's you will get even better trp's once you decide that kari's real face has to come in front of everybody,srsly!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramWaida1234JoynessshrividhyaawidaDivinelusterDownhill

Joyness IF-Rockerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Today's  episode. ..Rajat acted like zombie...and puppy of Kari...who has no respect for Anu...i fsil to understand  is this the same Rajat...i want Anu to simply  walk out of his life Rajat you don't even deserve the truth. ...Rajat should rot in agony of repentance. ...and Anu DON'T  Forgive  that fool Rajat ...let him suffer in misery with kari...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasjyothiramWaida1234

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Pheewww...! At last the pathetic hospital drama is over...as from next week New Year Party and hope revelation track will kick start...me too I'm fed up seeing them in the same clothing since two weeks...prepare yourself, New Year Party Day also will take at least 8-10 days...as I mention in another post it will break all records...it will start in 2014 and end in 2015...LOLbut, this time I won't complain as we will have lots of Anuraj interaction in between...WinkIt's been so long we haven't seen them alone together and I'm so missing their anthem background song Sajanaa Meri Sajanaa...Day Dreaming

jyothiramshrividhyaawida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Yup waida ur absolutely ryt!!! new year party will start in 2014 and end in 2015LOL and as for rajat i feel that anu will forgive easily and then meantime all this drama ends rajat will plan awesome birthday party for anu(JAN18) amd then their shaadi will kick start with all rasmo riwaaz Embarrassed And on the other side grey star and lalit sharma involved in it and again anu life in danger track will start!!!!! Lol!!! All of us r having diff views on how the next track is going to unfold!!!Big smile

jyothiramWaida1234awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Nice post and beautiful comments.
I didn't watch last  episode. Just read wu..and discussions. I don't want to hate Rajat. He is one of my favorite heroes. 

Also cvs are dragging this night very much. They didn't show that scene of precap which means there wasn't even AnuRaj scene in the episode. I hope in today's episode we have onlyv a Sareen house dram with the full family members.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234shrividhya

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
yaaa boring episode Sleepy
karishma n aastha Censored

buaji n lalit Angry

minty n rajat D'oh

anu Cry

dev peeya n shastri ji Ouch