Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

: My Points About Spoilers :

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I know, such a shocking wala spoilersShocked
We got to know too much today.. just in 1 day soo many spoilers and we don't even know if it's true or not. But here is what we all know..

1. Randhir gets to know about second marriage of his mother.
2. Randhir has a stepbrother.
3. The stepbrother is none other than Rajveer.
4. Randhir and Sanyukta's break up.
5. Rajveer has a secret relationship with Priyali.
6. Randhir takes revenge of his stepbrother (Rajveer) by getting close to his girlfriend (Priyali).
7. Sanyukta gets to know he is cheating on her.

I guess these were the important points of Spoilers.

I thought his stepbrother would be some other guy. But why cv's trying to show Rajveer and Priyali more than the main leads? I mean, they only focus on them only. I thought the Rajveer and Priyali track would end this year but cv's are trying to keep them in show. By why this way? There is more other ways to do so... I knew there is something fishy between Rajveer and Priyali but I never thought they would have a secret relationship. I mean, Rajveer and Priyali???? This is really shocking now. Soo many confusing spoilers in one.Shocked And Sandhir did a big mistake.. by trusting this Priyali and helping her.Angry

But why want cv's to spoil Randhir's character? They always trying to spoil his character. Dead But like this? I thought he would love Sanyukta very much.Ouch But he could do everything to take revenge and this is not good.Ouch

My opinion:
I think Sanyukta should support Randhir. Even if he is in wrong way, Sanyukta is his GF, she needs to support him. Breaking up is not a good option. But when Sanyukta doesn't support him when he needs her the most then I think the relationship should end asap. Coz, Randhir did always support her whenever she needed him, he was always there for her. When she was in wrong way he kept supporting her and made her realize that it was wrong. He again showed that he is a great BF. And poor Randhir. He gets to know too much for his age.Ouch(LOL) This is way too much for him. His enemy was actually his stepbrother. And omg.. he thought that his mother had only a BF but no.. she had another marriage.Shocked This is too much really!!OuchOuchOuch I know, that you must think Randhir is bad. But Sanyukta is way worse than him. He got his biggest shock news and Sanyukta won't be there for him when he needs her the most. So this is clear, he will be in wrong way.Ouch But don't blame Randhir, and Sanyukta. Blame the cv's only!Ouch

Now, tell me your thoughs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thriller123a2zahid

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
for a guy like randhir who have been hurt his whole life so far..its easy for him to the wrong road of life but im guessing n our only hope is vardhan sir he wont let sanyu n randhir break up for too long he is the only guy who understand both of them. vardhan sir will also short out that maya too who dont trust sandhir. as far as CVs they got sumthing going on to surprise us bcz no matter how much they wanna put hate in the show they know USB of the show r Sandhir being together so they hve to keep them together.

Edited by a2zahid - 26 December 2014 at 5:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Liana.

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a2zahid

for a guy like randhir who have been hurt his whole life so far..its easy for him to the wrong road of life but im guessing n our only hope is vardhan sir he wont let sanyu n randhir break up for too long he is the only guy who understand both of them. vardhan sir will also short out that maya too who dont trust sandhir. as far as CVs they got sumthing going on to surprise us bcz no matter how much they wanna put hate in the show they know USB of the show r Sandhir being together so they hve to keep them together.
Yes, as far as I know, I never liked any spoilers which got posted here or anywhere. CV's always kept us in surprise and that's why I like SH .. with a lot of surprises. Whatever would happen, DT team would never loose trust on Sandhir. And yes. you are soo right. Everything what happened between Sandhir was just because of Vardhan Sir. He was the star of the show and I didn't knowOuch Missing him badly nowCry but we get to see soo many pics of the SH cast WITH KRIP SURIBig smile now waiting for the rocking superstar to enter in our Sadda Haq LifeHeart

a2zahid

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

<font color="#FF3399">Yes, as far as I know, I never liked any spoilers which got posted here or anywhere. CV's always kept us in surprise and that's why I like SH .. with a lot of surprises. Whatever would happen, DT team would never loose trust on Sandhir. And yes. you are soo right. Everything what happened between Sandhir was just because of Vardhan Sir. He was the star of the show and I didn't knowOuch Missing him badly nowCry but we get to see soo many pics of the SH cast WITH KRIP SURIBig smile now waiting for the rocking superstar to enter in our Sadda Haq LifeHeart</font>

lets just wait n watch thn n hope for the best

Liana.

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

<font color="#FF3399">Yes, as far as I know, I never liked any spoilers which got posted here or anywhere. CV's always kept us in surprise and that's why I like SH .. with a lot of surprises. Whatever would happen, DT team would never loose trust on Sandhir. And yes. you are soo right. Everything what happened between Sandhir was just because of Vardhan Sir. He was the star of the show and I didn't knowOuch Missing him badly nowCry but we get to see soo many pics of the SH cast WITH KRIP SURIBig smile now waiting for the rocking superstar to enter in our Sadda Haq LifeHeart</font>

Posted this on fb also.. like and comment if you want to.. :)
https://www.facebook.com/randhirsanyukta/posts/589353341198354?notif_t=notify_me

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

<font color="#FF3399">Posted this on fb also.. like and comment if you want to.. :)</font>
https://www.facebook.com/randhirsanyukta/posts/589353341198354?notif_t=notify_me

ok. i copy my commnt n post it thr too

Liana.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top