Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Teri Ankhiyon Ka Waar..Jaise Sher Ka Shikaar[My 500th IF Topic] (Page 7)

-AditiS Goldie
-AditiS
-AditiS

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
tune bulaya aur hum chale aaye
KK ko salam karne aaye re...

KK was unstoppable yday. It was like; which script,  what dialogues, where's the scene; sabki aaisi ki taisi. He was not bounded by any of it.

He came on his accord, looked uber sexy n maha classy, uttered his own lines, acted his inner emotions and created his own scene.  YHM was nowhere required PERIOD LOL

but main person to acknowledge today is definitely YOU Clap 
500 and still going strong.  Same enthusiasm, top quality n amazing passion for the subject matter. kudos to you! u r a rock star dear Hug

kash CVs tumse sikh le, how to maintain quality n crux of the creation  this consistently,  bass Smile

keep going Nikki; u r simply amazing in what u do! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
CONGRATS NIKKI...BRILLIANT IS THE WORD...THIS POST I DIDNT EXPECT...BECOS OF THE CRAP SHITTY SHAGUN DRAMA I DIDNT SEE  THE EPISODE PROPERLY... AND I MISSED ALL KK's KALAKARISShocked...AFTER GOING HOME I WILL SEE THE EPISODE AND MATCH THAT WITH UR DESCRIPTIONSLOLLOL...TOTALLY LOVED UR BBB OF KK...LITERALLY ROFLING...THANKS A LOT NIKKI 4 MAKING THIS EPIC ENTERTAINING POST...
LUV U...

Nikki_Titli

shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
awesome post yaar... Bang on...ClapClapPartyParty
Finally... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
ur 500th post has been successfully posted as KK's topic... 
im very much happy about the same... PartyPartyParty

KK's kalakaris are epic yaar...EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i dont know how i could see thro ur vision... ur KK nw a days..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

i just thought yu will be making ur 500th post finally... after d epi... PartyPartyPartyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
n im so damn happy u made it... 

now about My karan n ur KK's Rant are similar yar... 
karan jus plays wid my masum heart... tats nt fair enuf...  his eyes, hands, fingers, head moments n especially leg moments... omg omg omg... he so damn sexy yaar...

ishu was srsly freaked out... hihi... srsly she is Pagal n bewakuf both yaar as yu said in ur post... 
but i dont understnd one thing hw cum she is able to control herslf bfr tat man... tat too he is her hubby... is she really so naive or just making him feel more for her... so tat potential energy will be more... naughty gal... WinkWinkWinkWinkWink... jus kiding...

pyaar ka dard is meeta meeta... rightly said yar...he is longing for her... n she is longing for his words to be expressd bfr his KK wale kalakaris in ur terms...

waise yu are/were ryt he want such kalakaris bfr the climax wale kalakaris...DancingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

yu missed a KKss wala scene too... wen she went inside the changing room... d look on her face, i could relate her to KKss... wat do yu think... rewatch tat scene yu will cum to kno wat im saying...
she was actually blushing on d thought tat he just saw her... tat side bite on her lower lip was epic to watch... finally madam is actually getting sum rty signals from her body i think... her hormonesare still intact... LOLLOL..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

but i know y yu mentioned abt the above KKss kala kari evn if yu had noticed... yu wanted it to a KK only post ryt...??? dekha pehchan liya naa... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

My Love yu just made my day wid dis post aftr the new OLVs im just in Ishra's Land...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Rant is yet to be finished... but still i finish it... bfr yu kick me out...LOLLOL...
yu know who is d reason behind tis Rant though...Big smile
Love yu...

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged
shravs i hardly notice KKSS...i notice her ONLY whn she EXPLICITY give some solid reactions..subtle ones i dnt coz when am bc droolin on KK i dnt hv time to notice anyone let alone KKSS...LOL

shravsss

banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:58am | IP Logged
NIKKI I EXPECT ONE MORE EPIC KK POST BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS...U MIGHT HAVE SEEN THE OLV...LIKE CHALTE CHALTE SRK (TOWEL SCENE) HE IS WALKING WHEN ISHU WAS TRYING TO WEAR THAT SPECKSLOLLOLLOL

Edited by banana.ishra - 27 December 2014 at 2:00am

Nikki_Titli

clementina IF-Sizzlerz
clementina
clementina

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
wow congrats nikki Hug ... aww i misssed d episode Cry last nght  ... i ll wch it later .. awesome post dear Wink

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banana.ishra

NIKKI I EXPECT ONE MORE EPIC KK POST BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR...U MIGHT HAVE SEEN THE OLV...LIKE CHALTE CHALTE SRK HE IS WALKING WHEN ISHU WAS TRYING TO WEAR THAT SPECKSLOLLOLLOL

one?i think two..LOL...but not sure...one toh pakka as per OLV...i hvnt seen OLV as i usually DNT see OLV..just read WU only n tht WU tells me another KK scene on way...!!

n another one i am NOT sure..bt seein some pics of Raman in santa dress,one gave me feel of KK-so mayb one KK scene in christmas spl epi too-but not sure there
banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Originally posted by banana.ishra

NIKKI I EXPECT ONE MORE EPIC KK POST BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR...U MIGHT HAVE SEEN THE OLV...LIKE CHALTE CHALTE SRK HE IS WALKING WHEN ISHU WAS TRYING TO WEAR THAT SPECKSLOLLOLLOL

one?i think two..LOL...but not sure...one toh pakka as per OLV...i hvnt seen OLV as i usually DNT see OLV..just read WU only n tht WU tells me another KK scene on way...!!

n another one i am NOT sure..bt seein some pics of Raman in santa dress,one gave me feel of KK-so mayb one KK scene in christmas spl epi too-but not sure there

NIKKI I HAD SENT A PM TO U TODAY...THAT HAD MORE SCENES THAN WHT AANI POSTED...JUST HAVE A LOOK IF U GET TIME...

Nikki_Titli

Go to top