Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Teri Ankhiyon Ka Waar..Jaise Sher Ka Shikaar[My 500th IF Topic] (Page 5)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
thnx all..HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dipsi_

s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Congo Songo Nikki for 500 Posts on IF and 122 Posts at YHM forum... great going..lage raho Boss... Congo Party Party Its great that your 500th post is On KK happy about that Embarrassed Embarrassed

Coming to post.. Loved the song you have chosen for this post... KK ki Akhon ke waar ne Madrasan sherni ishu ka solid shikar kar liya... KK ki X-Ray eyes(glasses) ka kamaal hai.. Wink Embarrassed Loved the way KK teased ishu...you said it very correct Nikki jabse airport confession Hua hai..KK ke Hormones kuch zyada hi uchal rahe hai.. but me complaing LOL Wink KK's brain worked in talli mode... ishu was taking hubby's class but KK turned the tables... ishu's 'B' string was visible and asa KK ki Nazare waha Gai.. KK ka hormones locha Shuru ... he said to ishu that those specs are X-Ray glasses and he can see Aar par.. LOL Of course ishu madam can't fall in his trap and so to prove he said agar mein jhoot bol Raha hun toh Mujhe Kaise [COLOR=lime green]Pata tumne andar Black pehna hai.. and listening this madam ke hosh Udd Gaye LOL LOL and madam started covering herself par KK adjust himself and said kitni Bhi dur chali jao Mujhe ab Bhi sab kuch Aar par dikh Raha hai.. and our sharmili madam ishu ran to bathroom.. LOL KK ke ek ke baad ek dhansu Dilouges the way he said.. isse zyada kaam ki chiz Maine nai dekhi Aaj tak.. and that Paagal hai ya Bewakoof with Killer smile Wink Embarrassed

KK driving his deewanis crazy with each appearance of his... loving it Embarrassed

Awesome post as always Nikki loved it keep it up dear Hug Hug

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Divya_

wat a pic! Wink
wat a pose Tongue
KK in full form.. Cool

m dying to see thr C-nite now! WinkROFL

i cant evn imagine his kalakaaris on C-nite if pre C nite phase is like this..ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRise_Dipsi__Divya_

neha_mjht IF-Dazzler
neha_mjht
neha_mjht

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Congrats di...missing ur posts in mjht forum

Nikki_Titli

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Originally posted by _Divya_

wat a pic! Wink
wat a pose Tongue
KK in full form.. Cool

m dying to see thr C-nite now! WinkROFL

i cant evn imagine his kalakaaris on C-nite if pre C nite phase is like this..ROFLROFL

next day bechari ishita ki halat soch-soch ke hi mujhe taras aa raha hai.. ROFLROFL

Nikki_Titli

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

For your 500th IF TOPIC.
KK is in active mode and I hope he will be active always.
Loved yesterdays epi.I liked the telephonic conversation between raman and ishita. I was praying to GOD, pls show Bedroom scenes of ISHRA.When he enter the bedroom, mujhe laga, he will surely do some gadbad with her.

Eye glass scene ROFLROFL
I really like it. They took this idea from the old film, i dont know the malayalam movie name, but i still remember, in that nadiya and mohanlal were there as a lead  actor and actress. Even i htough it is a blooper, of ishita wardrobe malfunction,  but no.I liked his look when he was watchin out his wife from head to toe.
He is so cuteee in that glass.I think that is his personal eye glass.

Nikki, good post keep writing and thanks for the PM.O therwise i may not have noticed u r post.
GOD bless u.

Nikki_Titli

shreya98 Goldie
shreya98
shreya98

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL  So first of all let me tell u one thing ur 25 MASOOM caps landed me somewhere i hv never been Wink oh my god how can someone look so so so hot n that so called X RAY glasses were like cherry on the cake TongueHeart ...,... Cming 2 my love kk , kk u r epic u r  hot , nautanki , naughty , lovely , delicious n what not i must say n the way u nikki di present him makes me droll over him every now n then must say superb Clap Kk my loveee u make me maaaddd !!Embarrassed

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
^^tushara...thts "noketha doorathu kannum nattu"...i remembered tht scene of mohanalal n nadia moithu the moment i saw tht scene for first time in tv last nite...but YHM ppl ws ek kadam aage by includin B string...ROFL

..TU...

Go to top