Teri Ankhiyon Ka Waar..Jaise Sher Ka Shikaar[My 500th IF Topic] - Page 23

Posted: 9 years ago
Really awesome Niki .
πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘
Congrats dear for your 500th Topic and that too for KKπŸ‘πŸ˜Š..

Sorry for delay in reply yaa..bec I am too lazy to type but the same day I read the post and hit the Like button haπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Mein toh uss din KK world se baahar nahin aana chathi thi..Iss baar KK ne 1 step upar pahunch gayaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.Tum toh sab kuch likha hain yaar..

Wonderful post..KK darshan and your post keliye waitingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

congrats  on 500 topic πŸ€—
wowww awsome colorful lovely post β€οΈ
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

raji...my sweetipie..hws u?happy new year in advance..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

n thnx so much for ur sweet wishes n likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€— hi nikki I am fine, looing forward to the new year.

Happy new year to you too and wish you all the happiness for the new year.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I hope that you get to meet Karan and Arjun in personπŸ˜‰
Nikki I know I am super late😳 A big congratulations on this super duper 500th topic that too on your favorite KKπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Very happy for you!! πŸ€— Awesome pics from all angles 🀣 Let your name shine in IF like this😳
Edited by .Ranju. - 9 years ago
thnx Heema,@JnilSHRA83,Fato for the lovely comments n likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ranju...oh god FINALLY u r here...der aaye durust aaye πŸ˜†...n woman i SO GOT wht u meant with pics frm "all angles"...πŸ€£πŸ˜‰...nywz so happy to see u here yaar...thnx for wishes n for likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hi Titli ji πŸ€— kaisi ho aap? yaad hai mujhe?πŸ˜† Maaf kijiye.. todi busy thi aur isliye pms ko zyada check nahi kar payi aur forum ko bhi kabhi kabhi hi aathi thi main πŸ˜ƒ And now..Congratulations on crossing 500 topicsπŸ‘ πŸ€— mereliye toh yeh badi door ki baat hai πŸ˜† ..Looking forward for more posts of yours..πŸ˜ƒ and congrats once again..😊