Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: neha_mjht

Congrats di...missing ur posts in mjht forum

aww thnx neha...n i miss it too...but MJHT forum-its ALWZ my most fav forum...500 topics mein the biggest contribution came frm MJHT forum only...😳😳
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: tushara11

For your 500th IF TOPIC.
KK is in active mode and I hope he will be active always.
Loved yesterdays epi.I liked the telephonic conversation between raman and ishita. I was praying to GOD, pls show Bedroom scenes of ISHRA.When he enter the bedroom, mujhe laga, he will surely do some gadbad with her.
haha...i had no expectation lik i told in post..but ws happy to be pleasantly surprised by KK...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Eye glass scene πŸ€£πŸ€£
I really like it. They took this idea from the old film, i dont know the malayalam movie name, but i still remember, in that nadiya and mohanlal were there as a lead  actor and actress. Even i htough it is a blooper, of ishita wardrobe malfunction,  but no.I liked his look when he was watchin out his wife from head to toe.
He is so cuteee in that glass.I think that is his personal eye glass.
when i saw glass the first thing i remembered ws bhai ka tweet pic of him with SRK with same eye glass...so i realised its his glass..

Nikki, good post keep writing and thanks for the PM.O therwise i may not have noticed u r post.
GOD bless u.
lovely comment Tushara n thnx a lot for likin my post...πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyalvishra

🀣🀣  So first of all let me tell u one thing ur 25 MASOOM caps landed me somewhere i hv never been πŸ˜‰ oh my god how can someone look so so so hot n that so called X RAY glasses were like cherry on the cake πŸ˜›β€οΈ ...,... Cming 2 my love kk , kk u r epic u r  hot , nautanki , naughty , lovely , delicious n what not i must say n the way u nikki di present him makes me droll over him every now n then must say superb πŸ‘ Kk my loveee u make me maaaddd !!😳

shreya u r TOTALLY LATTOO on KK...i can so feel it frm this comment...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lovely comment shreya n thnx for likin my "masoom" post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i likey the title πŸ€£πŸ€£
 nd the picss ...☺️ ...his xray chasma πŸ€£ and ishra scene😳
love the KKlicious post 
ps: mujhe congo bolo... kyuki i got brand new Lappy 

btw congo for ur 500th postπŸ˜›
 luv u loads😳 Edited by MrsSidMalhotra - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

B4 commenting here i would like to say a sorry fr nt commenting on two f d previous posts u made ..,was very busy with projects,homeworks n all .. But I surely hve read them

Congo on ur 500th topic on if dude ...tht is amazing dude
Plus one more congrats on making 150 topics this ur wich is your most no.of topics created in a year
aww dnt be sorry dear...comment only when u hv time..am more than glad u still njoyed readin my old posts...but happy tht u could make it to this time as this time its very spl...as its 500th post..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...thnx for wishes...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

First of all Reading the post with the music is always like a cherry on d cake n tht too with such gr8 song ka selection ... 
aww am glad u njoyed readin my post with music...thank u..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Dude as usual i can again totally relate to you with this post ...Same thing happened to me n as i was reading the post i went into flashback of my reactions while watching d scene LOL ...

Kp and dt were outstanding ...and hats off to the cvs n all to give us such a scene at this time of d day n tht too with this sanskaari channel am really impressed with this didnt expect this at all ...

Just helluwa enjoyed dis part so much ...
liked ur take on KK scene of last week fri epi...thnx dear for ur lovely comment n for likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSidMalhotra

i likey the title πŸ€£πŸ€£
 nd the picss ...☺️ ...his xray chasma πŸ€£ and ishra scene😳
love the KKlicious post 
ps: mujhe congo bolo... kyuki i got brand new Lappy 

btw congo for ur 500th postπŸ˜›
 luv u loads😳

u watch YHM?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

BUT am SO happy to see my MJHTian frnz lik u here..thanks for comin here sonu n congo for gettin new lappy?which one u got?

thnx for likin my post...luv u too..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raatri

congo dear...

but im jealous...of ur lov...kyunki...jo tum maangti hoon...woh tumko de deta hain...
...for u nikki baby...ur KK is all going crazy...so that u have a nice time...and drool over his kalakaris...of all kind...and of all part...from eyes, to hands to latest,,,,,his legs...πŸ˜‰...
so tumhara...toh good day...no actually gud week...no actually happy new year ho gaya...
...and i just wish...ur love story...should grow like this for next few months too...and wish ki tum...apne KK se wish karo...aur woh uska poora kare...becoz if this happens...fayada hum logo ka hi hain...u will see ur KK and we will see our ISHRA...that we badly need...in this so called sanskaar plot...
haha jealous?cute..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...KK has alwz been KANJOOS in givin darshans..but this month HEs on a darshan spree...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i want Feb month(his n mine bday month)also lik this dec...i can only WISH...πŸ˜†...

i will end the post with this for ur Luv:

...naam tera mere labon par aaya tha
...ho, maine bahaane se tumhein bulaya tha
...jhum kar aagaya KK 
...toh tu  hi bata ki ab main kya karoon...!

oh god nisha...u alwz manage to make me SPEECHLESS(which only few can do on me btwπŸ˜†) with ur poems..i so so love them..it alwz make my day lik this...its PERFECTOO...n thtsy ur post is there in best comments part 2 section pg1 here..thnx nisha for ur wonderful comment n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ad_Mumbai_Girl

tune bulaya aur hum chale aaye

KK ko salam karne aaye re...
finally finally madam is here...hw much EPIC HAPPY i ws when i saw ur comment first time...its perfect jaani n thtsy its in the elite list of best comments part1 in pg1...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

KK was unstoppable yday. It was like; which script,  what dialogues, where's the scene; sabki aaisi ki taisi. He was not bounded by any of it...He came on his accord, looked uber sexy n maha classy, uttered his own lines, acted his inner emotions and created his own scene.  YHM was nowhere required PERIOD πŸ˜†
@red
oh god...one of the BEST BEST descriptions abt KK till date...hw epic BANG ON this ws woman..lik hw u wrote it?this is the reason y i put ur post in pg1..i just cant get enough of this...n being HIS FOUNDER(creator toh BHAI hai...so am FOUNDERπŸ˜†),i felt EPIC PROUD readin this absolutely perfect classy lines abt my love KK......THANK U FOR THIS.
...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

but main person to acknowledge today is definitely YOU πŸ‘ 
500 and still going strong.  Same enthusiasm, top quality n amazing passion for the subject matter. kudos to you! u r a rock star dear πŸ€—
its surprising n still mystery to me at times ki lik hw i reached this 500...when i look back whole journey...so many things changed...but my passion remained SAME ya say it got evn higher..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...u knw hw much hell impatient person am...but ONLY these IF posts can bring out PATIENCE in me..n for me thts coz the immense love i feel for my favs...n u were there for me in these last two years..SC se  leke YHM tak...thnx for being part of my journey aditi..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

kash CVs tumse sikh le, how to maintain quality n crux of the creation  this consistently,  bass 😊
aww thts a huge compliment..!! but u knw na those ppl work for money in the end..so quality does get affected by midway...but me-i dnt get ny money...i do for my happiness n for char/shows/actors/couples i LOVE...mayb thtsy i could be consistent till nw...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

keep going Nikki; u r simply amazing in what u do! 
aww thnx aditi,,,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: banana.ishra

CONGRATS NIKKI...BRILLIANT IS THE WORD...THIS POST I DIDNT EXPECT...BECOS OF THE CRAP SHITTY SHAGUN DRAMA I DIDNT SEE  THE EPISODE PROPERLY... AND I MISSED ALL KK's KALAKARIS😲...AFTER GOING HOME I WILL SEE THE EPISODE AND MATCH THAT WITH UR DESCRIPTIONSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...TOTALLY LOVED UR BBB OF KK...LITERALLY ROFLING...THANKS A LOT NIKKI 4 MAKING THIS EPIC ENTERTAINING POST...

LUV U...

i hope u hv seen epi by nw...KK ws on FIRE FIRE mode then as u can see frm my post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

thnx for ur lovely comment dear n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
banksii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

i hope u hv seen epi by nw...KK ws on FIRE FIRE mode then as u can see frm my post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

thnx for ur lovely comment dear n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I saw the epispde nikki..trust me nikki I loved ur post more than the episode...I loved ur bbb session on kk...
thank u 4 entertaining us with ur brilliant post...Edited by banana.ishra - 9 years ago