Frequent Posters

N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

@bold...
in KK's language...its X-RAY vision...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@blue..
lo karlo baat...maine kab "aur" besharam kiya KK ko...woh toh pehle se BAAP of besharam hai...i just gave words to his besharampanti...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@red..
aww thank u thank u...😳😳

@green
credit goes to KK n as i knw him way too much,it ws easy for me to interpret wht he ws doin..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

such wonderful comment dear..hv put it in best comments part 3 section in pg1 n thnx  a lot for lovin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki thnx a ton for liking my comment n givng it this much importance... N haa..tumko na koyi chashme k bina hi X ray sight dikhta hain. Hain naaa... πŸ˜‰ And so true that you know KK n his kalaakaris well. ..jo KK ke mann mein dikhta hain na..voh tumhein aasman par dikh jaata hain...hain na...( i thnk u got it...malayalam proverb) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† N thnx again for including this in best comments section... Waiting for next post... 😳 😳
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for quoting my post in best comments part 1 di
m glad u liked ittπŸ€—πŸ€—
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on ur 500th post... '
Ur description of each and every moment of KK...
ur love for him... amazing nikki...
Keep posting dear...⭐️

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
first of all niki congo for 500th topic  and yeah   of course  150th on yhm forum πŸ₯³  

man I just loved that scene. it was epic funny and romantic as well 🀣  after long time I saw real RKB on screen 😳 

KK was in full fledged even in drunkard status 🀣  🀣  🀣  

the way KK was checking out her was so G provoking. esp this one still gives me goosebumps 🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣  🀣    
Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG Nikki! 500th post! Congratz πŸ€—  You are indeed a rockstar β­οΈ Keep going. 
Awesome post btw. I missed the epi though πŸ˜”
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
finally am ol...thnx all for the lovely replies..will reply to all pending posts here now...
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

shravs i hardly notice KKSS...i notice her ONLY whn she EXPLICITY give some solid reactions..subtle ones i dnt coz when am bc droolin on KK i dnt hv time to notice anyone let alone KKSS...πŸ˜†

same happens with me too... when i drool over karan😳😳😳... rest all just fades away...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congo nikki for 500th post πŸ₯³
I know that day is not far 
Waiting for ur 1000th post πŸ˜³
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

This being your 500th topic in IF, thought of rplying this one frst. I know I am late for others but atleast this one on time...maybe. 
yes anki u r on time replyin to this...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

A big big congo for completing 500 topics di. Its a milestone you have achieved. Am really happy for you. People like your post and you truly deserve it coz you put your best in making them. Trust me, here am typing..have so many smileys in mind but simply cant make bcoz for that after copying this, I will have to proofread it which is not possible. But you...srsly hatss of to you...the patience you have and time you put in...typing is easy but then perfect pics, putting songs in the bg, making smileys, using different colours...all these take lots of efforts and you do it. A big congo for it and a huggie from my side.
who told typing is easy...typing is easy ONLY when u hv materials ready so tht u can see n type...but for posts-ON SPOT THOUGHTS r involved..so typing also difficult..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but one reason y i do all these is SOLELY coz of the love i hv for my favs...yun toh am a very imaptient person...but i hv IMMENSE OF PATIENCE ONLY when i make posts in IF...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n tht patience SOLELY comes frm the love i feel for my favs..!!

As I always said YHM is the only show which will break your records of MJHT. Episode posts record is already broken and m sure total no of posts ka record will be soon in name of yhm. Max no of posts in an year..again a big no...its yoyr hardwork and i wish next year brings even more posts from your side. Target should be 200.
agreed YHM hv broke many records of MJHT...but NOT ALL YHM can beat records of MJHT...!! Total no of topics count-thts gonna stay with MJHT ONLY coz MJHT is the ONLY show i hv seen frm start to end...Rest i HAD to quit coz the show which i loved once immensly r turned utter crap later..!! n if thts EK show,then toh poocho hi mat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i alwz knew my journey with YHM will b incomplete when i started watchin lik all the shows i hv watched in past where journeys were incomplete EXCEPT mjht..!! but wht i DIDNOT expect ws evn in the incomplete journey,i would go this much far far with YHM...!! also MJHT-show ended in 2010..show started in 2008 sep..But i joined IF for MJHT only in JUNE 2009...Frm june 2009-nov 2010(mjht ended on 19th nov 2010)i had made 149 topics...But i continued makin topics evn aftr tht...to be precise frm dec 2010-till nw i made 86 extra topics evn aftr show goin off air...And i dnt feel tht kinda attachment to YHM ki i will be makin posts evn aftr shw goin off air...MJHT is the ONLY show till nnw which i hv LOVED AS A WHOLE...baaki evry show includin YHM my love is RESTRICTED to char/couples...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

You and your love for kk. Aww...I know you so desperately wanted to make your 500th post on kk. You even gave that small scene of kk in same topic as different post so that your 500th post becomes special and how could your love deny your wish. Back he is to fulfil this wish and say happy new year to his beloved. And yess...as you had said...kk ko signal mil gya. And ghosh..he is so desperate coming back to back. I remember before I left, your post were contnsly on k parivar par jabse airport vala confession happened, kk ne sab k parivar vaalon ko piche krr diya. Only kk and that too everyday almost. Sach me hotmonal locha ho gyaa.I can understand how happy you are di.
yes anki..KK is lik my JEANIE..alwz fulfillin my wishes evn when i am not expectin..my baby waise bhi RULES in K Parivaar...ab toh he hv gone much much ahead...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

lol...you actually wanted kiss at that point. But its actually show that too on star plus and not some os we are reading...varna kiss jaroor mil jata hume. Anywaz...yeahh even i noticed that b but thought it was a blooper. Had no idea we were going to get such ishra scene. Srsly, such scenes remind me of actual mature story which I started watching. And I miss miss miss 11 pm alot during such scnes. Obvsly, knowing that it is coming on 7:30, I simply cant miss it but yess I miss watching yhm in dark room and silence at night time and spclly such scenes make me hate the decision of changed time slot. With on lights, and full chehal pehal at home, vo maza nhi ata srsly. I miss miss my 11 pm vala yhm. Cvs, chamnel whoever is concerned pls give me that yhm back. I beg you plss. 
i knw 11pm wala YHM ka charm hi kuch alag tha...ab toh once in a blue moon hi v get jhalak of 11pm wala yhm...but hv to say ALL KK scenes v r gettin since confession happened r ACTUALLY of 11pm slot standard...NO f time slot can RESTRICK KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Okk..srry..got carried away. Back to topic, I had no idea even ki it was going to turn out that way. But when Raman noticed it with that smirk, I knew it was tym for 500th post coz kk was back in action. Okk I know I am wrong sometimes in guessing and no one can know about kk better than you. But gladly, this tym even I recognized it was kk. Hehe..m surprised my idea was right. And this show Ky2, you talk about it in almost every topic. Wish I could watch it but this shortage of time. Anyway, xray eyes. Actually di, watever you said was true. Aapne to april me hi keh diya tha ki he scans her but he accepted today. Finally.
aww u got KK this time correctly...n KY2-trust me its THE BEST SHOW currently...epis r there in MTV ka YT channel..u can see when u get time..such an amazing show..!!

Omg..face se bore ho gya to niche se shuru. This kk, his hormonal locha is at its peak..bas sabar nhi ho rha isse. All he wants is to take her into his arms and use all his body parts for his kalakaris but damn this woman. Kitna sharmati hai, not at all ready. Bewakoof madrasan...kk needs to teach her alot before he actually comes out with his full action varna kisi ka to bura haal ho jayega.
haha...anki i ROFLed at ur this line @bold...🀣🀣...

And see this kk, his hormones are at new level. Or yeh jo new body part use kiya hai usne, yeahh I read it in last post, uspe bhi me zaroor bolungi..these legs. Omg he is using them also back to back...haha..poor ishita. Baby you need to be pure kkss to handle this bigdi aulaad kk varna kuch nhi hoga tumhara...attack vattack aa jayega tumhe.. hahaha. I so so enjoyed that scene and then this post by god. Really had fun. Maza aa gya padke.
anki..u on a roll...indeed KK is a bigda hua fellow...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And you dii...all I can say is a big pranaam to you. Kya kya analogies use karke kk ki kitni khichayi kar rhe ho vo bhi itne pyaar se. I mean uske real intentions bhi bata diye apne. That legs vali kalakari...aww..just awesum and the way you explained..mzaa aa gya. Itemboy of tellywood, seducing...mujhe to yahaan apke hormones bhi bilkul out of place lag rhe hain di. I bet I can imagine, what you were thinking...hahaha. 
@red...
waah...hw well u knw me...thts all i can say...🀣🀣🀣

Superb, lovely post. Really enjoyed Every bit of it. And the title..apt. Teri Akhiyon ka vaar jaise sher ka shikaar...though all are always good but I think this is one of the best title that I hav seen of your topics maybe bcoz it was direct attack on scene...Akhiyon ka vaar.
when KK can be direct,i thought y not me also be direct n thts wht u can see in topic title n topic content here...
🀣🀣

perfect post anki...loved it...hv put ur post in best comments part 1 section in pg1 n thnx a lot for lovin this post of mine...n also saw ur replies in my old posts...lovely posts dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Congo Songo Nikki for 500 Posts on IF and 122 Posts at YHM forum... great going..lage raho Boss... Congo πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ Its great that your 500th post is On KK happy about that 😳 😳
yes 122 not out in YHM n 500 NOT OUT in IF..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...n am glad my 500th post is on man i am OBSESSED abt THE MOST this year,...KK..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Coming to post.. Loved the song you have chosen for this post... KK ki Akhon ke waar ne Madrasan sherni ishu ka solid shikar kar liya... KK ki X-Ray eyes(glasses) ka kamaal hai.. πŸ˜‰ 😳 Loved the way KK teased ishu...you said it very correct Nikki jabse airport confession Hua hai..KK ke Hormones kuch zyada hi uchal rahe hai.. but me complaing πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ KK's brain worked in talli mode... ishu was taking hubby's class but KK turned the tables... ishu's 'B' string was visible and asa KK ki Nazare waha Gai.. KK ka hormones locha Shuru ... he said to ishu that those specs are X-Ray glasses and he can see Aar par.. πŸ˜† Of course ishu madam can't fall in his trap and so to prove he said agar mein jhoot bol Raha hun toh Mujhe Kaise [COLOR=lime green]Pata tumne andar Black pehna hai.. and listening this madam ke hosh Udd Gaye πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and madam started covering herself par KK adjust himself and said kitni Bhi dur chali jao Mujhe ab Bhi sab kuch Aar par dikh Raha hai.. and our sharmili madam ishu ran to bathroom.. πŸ˜† KK ke ek ke baad ek dhansu Dilouges the way he said.. isse zyada kaam ki chiz Maine nai dekhi Aaj tak.. and that Paagal hai ya Bewakoof with Killer smile πŸ˜‰ 😳
kavya...in my title...the SHER word ws for KK NOT ishita...she ws a bheegi billi infront of KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...loved ur take on KK scene of fri epi..πŸ‘πŸ‘

KK driving his deewanis crazy with each appearance of his... loving it 😳
exactly KK is drivin us more more crazy n he settin his standards more more high aftr evry appearance...⭐️⭐️

Awesome post as always Nikki loved it keep it up dear πŸ€— πŸ€—
thnx kavya for ur beautiful comment n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago