Qubool Hai

Does a particular actor/actress deserves credit for trp success alone? - Page 4

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks everyone for such positive response! Almost everyone shares the same thought that 'Actors do not alone bring trps' otherwise if ppl watched for actors... there was no need for caneraman even as ppl would love to watch them taking selfie J/K 🤣 i am skeptical to continue the discussion... lol... so its delusional to say XYZ increased the trps...
PS... Never judge a post by its title. Read the post too before commenting. At least my Title & posts are never same 😆
PPS... Pragya i do not know if i said this before or not but you have to be my most favorite/only favorite KVB fan. or from any other fandom who certainly knows how to accept criticism & to respect others opinions. I really respect you & your post... 😛 thanks for visiting & commenting on my posts. God bless you 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Interesting debate...starpower does bring a faithful audience but in the long run the content governs the longetivity of the show...many shows with huge names couldnt help the show when the cvs and rest of the team failed to deliver n vice versa...our stars too owe their success to the characters n not merely their persona
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe like 2% of actors presence makes for trp rise. I think it would be very ignorant to think shows trps relay sinply on an actors presence. Majority of tv viewers in india come from homes who dont give a butt about who the actor is. The first determination of whether they would watch a show or not is if they have the channel at home. Then its based on what looks good and what holds their interest. Im sure some people do watch for the actors like the actors fans but fans contributing to trps of shows is not that great...compared to average joes watching. Espexially if you are basing this off of IF standards. Then look at people like Sanaya Irani Drashti Dhami (this is only to make a point) they are farely popular leading ladies id say but Rangrasiya didnt garner much trp. And madhubala did for a bit because of content but even that started sinking. 
So all in all i think actors presence does contribute but only a smidgen compared to story content and channel availability. ðŸ˜Š