Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Does a particular actor/actress deserves credit for trp success alone?

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Debate:- Does actors increases trps? Does superstar power works for tv? then why cvs waste time in? they only could bring some superstar if particular actors increases trps...

Stick to healthy debate...

If you needs facts to debate... few points here... i can give reference of other shows as well if anyone wants

Why whole team deserves credit not any particular actors/actress?

From KSG-SJ QH started with 2.5 with many ups & downs they had lowest 2.3 trp while highest 3.6 without special/mahasangam episode...

SJ-Raqesh had 2.2 to 3.3 trps...

SJ-KVB started with 2.3... went down to 1.6 & with many ups & downs its highest 3.3...

Considering all those trends... can we really comment someone alone should be credited????? keep few facts in mind please...

Edited by -RohitMaxwell- - 26 December 2014 at 5:25pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

QHGeetLovassamairatastahninminnie2308najma123SprinklesOfLove--Mirage--MesmerizinArishSurbhilicious..neenabinuaman1605halima_zaka.giggles.Sherni_Jerry_shadesnature_-PuNiTh-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RohitMaxwell-

I just remembered in week 49 QH had 3.3 TRP when there was no sight of Ahil even for a flashback scene Unhappy

Debate:- Does actors increases trps? Does superstar power works for tv? then why cvs waste time in? they only could bring some superstar if particular actors increases trps...

LOL You have your dates and weeks mixed up. That was the week of the wedding. I mean not the actual marriage, but the wedding was happening that whole week.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 26 December 2014 at 4:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishmicshyAGirlHasNoNameRaingoddess..Sakura..Lovenarbhi.giggles....Tanu...ShaitaanKiKhala

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I hope you dont mind me saying this... But earlier I used to love your posts for the postivity n neutral tone but these days I feel they r directed towards a certain actor... N thats strictly my opinion. Obviously your free to post whatever you want. But i personally used to look forward to see the ideas you had to keep the forum friendly and to promote QH in a positive manner. You don't have to like Aahil, SaHil or the actor playing it, same goes for SeHan, Rehan and Seher but they all are a part of the story. A exciting story brings trp. I feel that because both Aahil n Rehan r underutilized, the story is suffering. For me the male leads in QH are not just stars they are great actors who contribute to the storyline and in turn affect the trps. The most interested I have been in QH was the first yr when first Asad was there and then the first week of second Asad and the first six months after Aahil was brought in. In between there, I am sure there were good trps tho I am a US audience so I never kept up with it before. I was pulled back into the show because of Aahil and even Rahat n Rehan's characters n chemistry with their respective partners. I rather leave the actors names out because for me their characters take prominence. Though this is a female oriented show, whenever the males have been missing the show dragged and was all over the place and affected the trps. The romance and drama both were missing. For me QH 1 was about the actors who played first Asad, Zoya or AsYa n QH2 the actors playing Aahil, Sanam or SaHil. I love Zoya, Sanam n Seher but without a male lead it becomes a vampfest where the female's character is also ruined n used in meaningless scenes. I don't know about superstars, they might bring publicity n controversy lol but actors bring characters with their own charm and attract the audience. Without interesting characters, both male n female ones, the story cannot go anywhere and drags. Once it drags trps suffer. Anyway sorry for the long comment but this was purely my opinion. I could be totally wrong lol i am not a trp expert lol Anyone n everyone can disagree because at the end of the day its just an opinion lol Thanks for the interesting post though!

Edit: So basically to answer your question its less about star power n more about an actor skills n ability to make a character seem fresh n interesting. There have been many so called stars whose shows have failed, a recent one that wrapped up very quickly. But thats not to say that a show can run without enough good actors to play the characters. For me the actors contribute to the trps through their character and interesting male n female leads r a must for shows, whether the person playing them is a star or not. I felt that I said a lot but not directly answered your question. Maybe this is more clear lol

Edit: This response was written during the original post n title. But answers the current question as well lol 

Edited by Raingoddess - 27 December 2014 at 2:06pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Malavika7CLT-SheAishmicshyAGirlHasNoNameminnie2308kyph21..Sakura...giggles....Tanu...MrDarcyfanLovenarbhiShaitaanKiKhala

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

I just remembered in week 49 QH had 3.3 TRP when there was no sight of Ahil even for a flashback scene Unhappy

LOLYou have your dates and weeks mixed up. That was the week of the wedding. I mean not the actual marriage, but the wedding was happening that whole week.

may be i am mixed up... but please comment on the other part...

does star power really work on tv? does entry entry increases trp? about the whole point...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QHGeetLova

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I hope you dont mind me saying this... But earlier I used to love your posts for the postivity n neutral tone but these days I feel they r directed towards a certain actor... N thats strictly my opinion. Obviously your free to post whatever you want. But i personally used to look forward to see the ideas you had to keep the forum friendly and to promote QH in a positive manner. You don't have to like Aahil, SaHil or the actor playing it, same goes for SeHan, Rehan and Seher but they all are a part of the story. A exciting story brings trp. I feel that because both Aahil n Rehan r underutilized, the story is suffering. For me the male leads in QH are not just stars they are great actors who contribute to the storyline and in turn affect the trps. The most interested I have been in QH was the first yr when first Asad was there and then the first week of second Asad and the first six months after Aahil was brought in. In between there, I am sure there were good trps tho I am a US audience so I never kept up with it before. I was pulled back into the show because of Aahil and even Rahat n Rehan's characters n chemistry with their respective partners. I rather leave the actors names out because for me their characters take prominence. Though this is a female oriented show, whenever the males have been missing the show dragged and was all over the place and affected the trps. The romance and drama both were missing. For me QH 1 was about the actors who played first Asad, Zoya or AsYa n QH2 the actors playing Aahil, Sanam or SaHil. I love Zoya, Sanam n Seher but without a male lead it becomes a vampfest where the female's character is also ruined n used in meaningless scenes. I don't know about superstars, they might bring publicity n controversy lol but actors bring characters with their own charm and attract the audience. Without interesting characters, both male n female ones, the story cannot go anywhere and drags. Once it drags trps suffer. Anyway sorry for the long comment but this was purely my opinion. I could be totally wrong lol i am not a trp expert lol Anyone n everyone can disagree because at the end of the day its just an opinion lol Thanks for the interesting post though!
sorry i havent found a positive forum to make a positive post which is mainly wastage of time to encourage others ... :P hope you understand... & this post about crediting a particular actor/actress which a old issue i am trying to debate in a healthy manner... sorry if you find it directed towards certain someone but my post is about crediting "someome alone" whoever knows me from season 1 i have always maintained "whole team deserves success credit" otherwise i pretty much agree with your rest of the comment... :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninIn-Sanity-Metis

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
^^ You introduced the topic and debate by stating a fact which is incorrect. There can't be debate when it's introduced with an erroneous fact.

Edit. And the title wasn't the debate question it is now.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 26 December 2014 at 7:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

QHGeetLovaSheAishRaingoddess..Sakura..kyph21Lovenarbhi...Tanu...ShaitaanKiKhala

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Why whole team deserves credit not any particular actors/actress?

From KSG-SJ QH started with 2.5 with many ups & downs they had lowest 2.3 trp while highest 3.6 without special/mahasangam episode...

SJ-Raqesh had 2.2 to 3.3 trps...

SJ-KVB started with 2.3... went down to 1.6 & with many ups & downs its highest 3.3...

Considering all those trends... can we really comment someone alone should be credited????? keep few facts in mind please...

In-Sanity-Metisaman1605

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raingoddess

sorry i havent found a positive forum to make a positive post which is mainly wastage of time to encourage others ... :P hope you understand... & this post about crediting a particular actor/actress which a old issue i am trying to debate in a healthy manner... sorry if you find it directed towards certain someone but my post is about crediting "someome alone" whoever knows me from season 1 i have always maintained "whole team deserves success credit" otherwise i pretty much agree with your rest of the comment... :P

Def my intention was not to offend you but I rather be direct about what I felt lol its what a debate is all about lol But def I understand that its hard to maintain positivity when others r negative, I have tried as well lol For me def the entire team makes a show but the leads r very important too because they represent the show as its face I guess. Their chemistry and contribution to the story is important. Personally I need a strong male lead to enjoy a show like QH where vamps rule. All that negativity n murder doesn't go well with me. I prefer romance and drama with a good story around it. To be direct the female lead alone cannot make the story good n same goes for the male lead. If one is missing, the story is affected n thus the audience interest is affected n in turn the trps. So one cannot say that the male lead is not important n same goes for the female lead. No matter how small the role is, they still r important to the story. Anyway thanks for replying! I appreciate the way you responded, in a calm n respectful manner! Thank you!

micshy-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top