India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Is Extension a Twist?!?

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Ok...now we're hearing that grand finale is on 3rd. Which is a saturday!Confused
But we've also heard HM's saying about the extension a few days ago!

Either they've canceled it suddenly and they'll make it a separate one after the finale is over.

or they've been tricking the housemates the whole time to see their behavior. That could be the twist?

If finale is on saturday, then they might introduce the ex-contestants for extension on sunday. 

Cuz Mahek Chahal is shooting for the promo. Confused 

sarah75 Goldie
sarah75
sarah75

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
No. what I read and heard there is no extension and the show is having its finale on 3rd Jan.Finally!!

I think they have already read people's mind..how we hating it...that's the reason..or maybe Salman wants it his way or no way..jo bhi ho.

I already stopped watching so for me I'm least bothered..who comes and who leaves.
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
From what it seems the greedy bunch powers that be are trying to milk the cash cow for a bit more. I think they secretly admit that their product was unpolished this season and it was lackluster and absolutely dismal so as a saving grace and to make it up they are trying to white wash and spin it with a revamp with new characters.

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah75

No. what I read and heard there is no extension and the show is having its finale on 3rd Jan.Finally!!

I think they have already read people's mind..how we hating it...that's the reason..or maybe Salman wants it his way or no way..jo bhi ho.

I already stopped watching so for me I'm least bothered..who comes and who leaves.

Same !! Least bothered because I don't watch anymore but feel sorry for fans who watch, and are being messed about. They should just make it clear for them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75Mehakphool

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top