Laila132 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys! I'm usually a silent reader on this forum but Some forum members have argued that this forum is quite "dead" so I thought I'll put a game forward. That way we can all get to know each other a bit more and increase the forums activity. NAUC is just fab and the cast certainly deserve higher rankings.

Basically this game was played on IPKKND AAAGGGESSS ago and it's quite simple. A person has to come up with 2 choices, e.g ritesh-nisha or viraj-nisha, and the next person answers according to their preference. So in response to the example, I prefer viraj-nisha. I'll then put forward another choice for the next player and so this carries on.

have fun playing! It's just something to do whilst the countdown for the next episode is happening. Our niraj paper dance 😳 the choices you put down for the next person can be about anything, NAUC related or random. I swear I once got asked if I liked the smell of vanilla or roses more!

Ok so since I've answered the example, I'll have to state the next two choices: shekhs in arabian costume or normal suit? 😆 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*shudders* Shekhs in his normal cargo pants please 😆

Sukku with Gaya 😆 OR Sukku with Priyanka?? 😃
arya212002 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Suk- Gaya 
Nisha in torn jeans or normal ones as seen in today's episode?
Laila132 thumbnail
Normal trousers. I thought she looked great today!

Hhhmmmn: nisha with kajal or none?Edited by Laila132 - 9 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
With Kajal.. She looked SO pretty today! Her makeup looked great!!

Viraj in black Tshirt OR Viraj in buttoned shirt? 😳 😆
arya212002 thumbnail
Viraj in buttoned shirt( someone plz send black tee to laundry)
Viraj with bow tie or not?
Edited by arya212002 - 9 years ago
Laila132 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya212002

Viraj in buttoned shirt( someone plz send black tee to laundry)

Viraj with bow tie or not?

He looks so great in black tho. A black buttoned shirt would be the death of me djsjsjsidjsjskska 😆 that's just me fan girling and freaking out 😆

I actually think he looks cute in a bow tie! 😉 besides we need more scenes with nisha helping him with it 😳 love to see him wear actual ties tho.

Archery or shooting? For nisha and generally?
arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila132

He looks so great in black tho. A black buttoned shirt would be the death of me djsjsjsidjsjskska 😆 that's just me fan girling and freaking out 😆

I actually think he looks cute in a bow tie! 😉 besides we need more scenes with nisha helping him with it 😳 love to see him wear actual ties tho.

I agree he looks great in black. But if every other day he wears same black tee it kinda looks repetitive.

Shooting for nisha because if shee can pick up the gun and aim properly without practice then some inborn talent should be there

Who should be beaten up by Lakshmi for flirting with Gaya? Ramesh or sukku?
Zainy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shooting
ritiesh and kirti or saurav and kirti

i think kirti and saurav suit well ðŸ˜‰
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila132

I am not gonna lie but I love shooting- just as a hobby though, nothing professional. On my free weekends, I do go to the shooting range and in buaji's words- "dhaayein dhaayein" goliyaan chalaaoinng.. 😆 It's a good stress reliever.

OK BACK to the game 😆 Buaaji se yaad aaya.. Gaya in designer clothes or Gaya in a sari??
Edit: sorry Zainy. 😆 Saurav with Kirti..   ðŸ˜³
Edit2: Arya- Both Baap & beta?? 😆 🤣 But Sukku more.. Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago