India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

No logic.

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
As per reports, New Roli is going to be the Naagin who is here for some evil thing. 
It seems she was the one who changed herself to Simar and did something to those two people.

My question is, if she could change herself to Simar then why didnt this Naagin change herself to Roli instead of getting a new face and doing his plastic surgery drama. LOL

No logic cvs!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viji2111justloverosid

sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evildesire

As per reports, New Roli is going to be the Naagin who is here for some evil thing. 
It seems she was the one who changed herself to Simar and did something to those two people.

My question is, if she could change herself to Simar then why didnt this Naagin change herself to Roli instead of getting a new face and doing his plastic surgery drama. LOL

No logic cvs!
I already told everyone that sara khan will be play the role of ROLI bcoz AVIKA GOR once again te re enter in balika vadhu as ANANDI's daughter this rumour is become  huge in tv industry and guys if all see the new promo of BALIKA VADHU u saw there little AVIKA GOR face display.if sara khan is icchadhari naagin she can change her face with anyone then y cvs not give the face of avika gor bcoz in upcoming episode we see that sara khan is play the role of roli and plastic surgery scene r not fake the face is really change plz guys don't make hope that avika return to ssk until we can't see onthe promo or in coming episodeDead 
Rosidteja Senior Member
Rosidteja
Rosidteja

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
dr may b dat naagin sara hypnotised simar & making her to do al dis things & dat balikavadhu promo hw variations came to anandi frm childhood to adult dat's y dey r showing avi til avi returns as roli don't watch ssk i hope avika returns soon to ssk
Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetal1979

No logic cvs!
I already told everyone that sara khan will be play the role of ROLI bcoz AVIKA GOR once again te re enter in balika vadhu as ANANDI's daughter this rumour is become  huge in tv industry and guys if all see the new promo of BALIKA VADHU u saw there little AVIKA GOR face display.if sara khan is icchadhari naagin she can change her face with anyone then y cvs not give the face of avika gor bcoz in upcoming episode we see that sara khan is play the role of roli and plastic surgery scene r not fake the face is really change plz guys don't make hope that avika return to ssk until we can't see onthe promo or in coming episodeDead 
U r fan of ??? Sincd we always try to stay positive, but u always have negative thinking yaar. Even Avika said she would love to be part of BV but she want left her show SSK u continue with that. Even on BV forum members dont talk about that, what u think that Siddhart will accept that or Toral LOL ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosidteja

sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -VildanaROSID-

Originally posted by sheetal1979

No logic cvs!
U r fan of ??? Sincd we always try to stay positive, but u always have negative thinking yaar. Even Avika said she would love to be part of BV but she want left her show SSK u continue with that. Even on BV forum members dont talk about that, what u think that Siddhart will accept that or Toral LOL ??
cool down vildu y u r over reacted i m die hard fan of aviman i can'r except anyone as roli but if anything happened in front of our eyes hou i can't  ignore that's y i share to all of u if ur not like just ignore i m also hurt  when listen this type of news nxt time i  try not share that type of news who saddest part of rosid i  just pray to god that avika return to ssk soon u just calm down

Edited by sheetal1979 - 28 December 2014 at 7:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosidtejai_am_PRASANNA

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top