Upen a Predator?

terabaap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Many veiwer noticed it recently. I have noticed this behaviour long back. Upen is a smooth predator. He needs woman company all the time. Not in a friendly way..but in a subtle sexual way.
If you remember previous seasons, Nik was friends with three beautiful ladies. However, never once we saw this touchy-feely forced behaviour from the guy. 

This onr trick pony Upen, cant survive withour hunting on women when they become emotionally vulnerable. Now a days, Karishma is alone in the game...and this predator is taking his chance. I do not like Karishma personally, but I appreciate the way she has carried herself (as a woman). She never looks for love angle or flirts with anyone.

Upen has one track mind. He reminds me of a type of guys who are extremely uncomfortable between guy friends, but very smooth when comes to flirting/talking with females...(mostly to impress them) (not as a genuine friend).

Now he is voicing his secret desire to do 'kambal me chambal' with karishma...always touching and hugging and kissing her. People like these are creepy in real life. 

Post edited by DT for name calling contestant. Kindly refer to Bigg Boss 8 General and Forum Rules - Read and Adhere
Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
reverse psychology at work again?
Yes he fits the characteristics of a predator. He takes advantage of those around him and manipulates them.
People find Ali and Pritam to be uncouth and ill mannered but the biggest tool out there is Upen Patel.
dnmukhra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well we all know Garbage Gaulati can't be a predator because none of the girls would fall for him. He's too much of a psycho and the girls don't want to waste time with that pathetic loser.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Upen, Upen Upen on this forum, it's all about upen in last 24 hours lol... Upen is the new entertainer now.
Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exploiter and Molester? Oh hellooo.. Aren't you taking it too far for a tv show's sake?
terabaap thumbnail

Originally posted by: dnmukhra

Well we all know Garbage Gaulati can't be a predator because none of the girls would fall for him. He's too much of a psycho and the girls don't want to waste time with that pathetic loser.

Wah wah 👏   Kya sundar vichar hai aapke!!!!   
terabaap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adnus90

Exploiter and Molester? Oh hellooo.. Aren't you taking it too far for a tv show's sake?

Sure!! Thats the whole idea...to able to predict correctly!!!  Upain is another Shiney A

Originally posted by: dnmukhra

So you agreeing that Upen is a predator and Gulati is not?
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its all about Upen... he is becoming a nightmare for everyone..