India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

this is unbelievable that.....

ruby2000 Groupbie
ruby2000
ruby2000

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
after showing Dr.Niel that smart in the show, can't he figure out that ragini is not married to Dr.aman. Whenever I start watching any Sony tv shows, there is usually a some kind of misunderstanding  they show between characters...here, in this show...it is too not believable that Dr.Niel can not figure out  or find out about this truth even after working in the same hospital...he can even find out from internate this days..google-doodle whatever you have in India...Even in real life, I dont see this kind of misunderstanding for this long...
Also, believe that very wrong entry for nivedita at this time(actually anytime)...they should have concentrate on kids and niel and ragini only...

and how I forget about pam...she is telling eveyone...desi, not classy...but uuufff, the way she talk(actually screams), I really turn the volume down to mute till she finish her dialoges, street people look little sophisticated than her even when they fightAngryAngrycant stand her..

Edited by ruby2000 - 27 December 2014 at 6:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HridiMeeraHK1mangalorecolumbiaanitaraniSiddhi_poetic

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I think it is due to the fact that Ragini herself told Neil that she is now happily married to Aman that he is no longer unsure about the matter... and she said it with such conviction that it did not leave any doubt in his head..  
Now his only motive seems to be reminding Ragini that she is better off with him then with Aman :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197LoveagainChrisinSmeera19columbia

sairasamira007 Groupbie
sairasamira007
sairasamira007

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruby2000

after showing Dr.Niel that smart in the show, he can not figure out that ragini is not married to Dr.aman. Whenever I start watching any Sony tv shows, there is usually a some kind of misunderstanding they show between characters...here, in this show...it is too not believable that Dr.Niel can not figure out or find out about this truth even after working in the same hospital...he can even find out from internate this days..google-doodle whatever you have in India...Even in real life, I dont see this kind of misunderstanding for this long...
Also, believe that very wrong entry for nivedita at this time(actually anytime)...they should have concentrate on kids and niel and ragini only...

and how I forget about pam...she is telling eveyone...desi, not classy...but uuufff, the way she talk(actually screems), I really turn the volume down to mute till she finish her dialoges, street people look little sophisticated than her even when they fightAngryAngrycant stand her..

Ur absolutely right. ..they should concentrate on Neil ragini and the kids ..there is a lot
of things to show ..instead of bring ing the vamps ..and also Pam is too much
only ekkta maiia can show all this things

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20001mangalore

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
There was no need to bring a character like Nivedita in the present scenario. I can't tolerate multiple vamps.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmaruby2000MeeraHKJaymaa

kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
100% agree with u. first they should concentrate on neil,ragini n their kids.

Edited by zuena - 27 December 2014 at 1:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby2000

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index