Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wowww ..too good..

loved each and every word..

My generation  .. pleased all ..parents, siblings, inlawys ,partner and now kids..

But in the passed time, did i loose myself..

I dont know..

I have my identity of my own, I respected others, again i saw to that ..I dont loose my feelings or aims of what i had to be and what i wanted to be towards achieving my goals.

They play a major role. I run a NGO .. for special kids..

My life took twists and turns with so many incidents.. but finally  settled and happy with whatever i have achieved ..

Thaks for this OS>
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
omfg this!! why no i read this before? i facepalms.

URGH IDK HOW YOU ALWAYS, WITHOUT FAIL, COME UP WITH MASTERPEICES! Like aaskmsakdfgh! this is so so beautiful. I love the themes you choose to write upon. They're beautiful and then you express the words and emotions in so many beautiful ways that I can't even tell you what great impact they've on the reader. The way you described her pains and her turmoils, so damn real to all of us, the reality and that one mysterious, enigmatic man who changed it all. wow. i loved how you saved the sentence for the last, i was hoping you will, and it's such a great tecnhique to build up the curiosity and suspense, so well done and giving the sentence the impact it needs!!

and it was so well portrayed with simple, beautiful, meaningful words.
You can't always make everyone happy. So true.someone somewhere would always be unsatisfied with you so stop. Live for yourself, make yourself happy and once you achieve that, the rest of the world will stop mattering.

AAH THE WORDS AND THE MORAL. THIS IS SUCH A GEM OF AN OS! I LOVESSS.
You makes me so proud <33 :'))