Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

consequences of Shagun witnesses :( another scandal (Page 2)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
always remember that this is an Ekta show...and she thrives on these scandals...
and she loves separating the leads...even in PV, her leads were separated for more number of years, then the number they were actually together...

also if its possible dont get attached to the show...its just fiction after all

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

TBH I am not really happy about Shagun walking in on them and realizing how close they are either.  But i think Shagun has such a huge ego she will not be able to accept  what she saw.  In her mind  hr still loves her, he only ever loves and loved her and Ishu is  no competition.  She will still try her games  but it won't be as  bad as you imagine. 

The CVs will drag this out- for Adhi and for ISHRA and in the end Raman will be the one that has to make his choices and decisions.  I have no doubt of who and what he will choose.  Anyway think of tit this way, sooner Shagun fids out, sooner her final move, sooner this dumb track will be over and sooner we ill get our proper ISHRA romance!Wink

I don't think the CVs are so lazy they will do the same track twice o near to each other- Shagun will try her tricks,  Adhi is the Bhalla wildcard but Raman loves Ishu, this is the first test of their love-  and in the end Ishu will win it all... we just have to be a little patient.

Think positive, be positive- and as hard as that is these days, I really recommend tunnel vision and binging on FFs to help you! Smile

well said. even thou our confidence in the cvs is at its lowest ebb coz of the third-rate tracks thaye have been dishing out at us lately, the essence of YHM will be lost if ishra separte and that too coz of shagun! So its good Shagun found out, let her do whatever she wishes thru Adi. As far as Raman is concerned he is now clear Shagun has no place in his life and Adi's blackmail wont work either. 

I think they have also shown that Raman's obsession with Adi has gone down after he has become closer to Ruhi. Also he is deeply in love with Ishita, no dont think we need to worry. Just that Shagun under the same roof is jusr grrrAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

always remember that this is an Ekta show...and she thrives on these scandals...
and she loves separating the leads...even in PV, her leads were separated for more number of years, then the number they were actually together...

I feel somehow this show is diff, here if she splits the leads and they want to be no 1 in TRP it wont work...thats why I feel it is diff to even shows like  BALH...
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovepreet29

TBH I am not really happy about Shagun walking in on them and realizing how close they are either.  But i think Shagun has such a huge ego she will not be able to accept  what she saw.  In her mind  hr still loves her, he only ever loves and loved her and Ishu is  no competition.  She will still try her games  but it won't be as  bad as you imagine. 

The CVs will drag this out- for Adhi and for ISHRA and in the end Raman will be the one that has to make his choices and decisions.  I have no doubt of who and what he will choose.  Anyway think of tit this way, sooner Shagun fids out, sooner her final move, sooner this dumb track will be over and sooner we ill get our proper ISHRA romance!Wink

I don't think the CVs are so lazy they will do the same track twice o near to each other- Shagun will try her tricks,  Adhi is the Bhalla wildcard but Raman loves Ishu, this is the first test of their love-  and in the end Ishu will win it all... we just have to be a little patient.

Think positive, be positive- and as hard as that is these days, I really recommend tunnel vision and binging on FFs to help you! Smile

Cry I started to have anxieties when I learned that Shagun walked in and realized that how close they are with each other now Cry and right now I am very disappointed and hurt  !!!!!!!! Cry And the worst I thought was Raman sleeping with Shagun Cry maybe that's why they are delaying the confession cause the creatives have planned something dirty CensoredCry

AwwwHug  Don't worry yourself into that place, you will never get out.  If it comes to that  we can all cry together then and plot Shagun's death and destruction  through many, many ,many FFs!LOL  Till then enjoy our ISHRA love!

Like i said I just don't think the CVs are that lazy.  Not that Shagun won't try her best but I think she will use Adhi to do that, like tell Ramn that Adhi was saying he wants to be a family again or something (though that would be weird with Ishu having Ru's custody...Confused). 

Okay lets say that Shagun makes it look like they slept together .  Do you think RKB will just sit and accept?  The cool, calm Raman we see now is because of his love for Ishu- Shagun's RKB was a bit of a Censored   and our Raman  will not just accept and move on with Shagun.  It will lead to  him becoming JJ (with Romi's help I am sure) and figuring out what happened  and  reuniting with Ishu and then properly winning Ishu back  through a real relationship- not a bad thing.  But I definetly do not see things going that far.  You can worry when   you get a real reason, till then enjoy our ISHRA  enjoying their love!

I wish I could give you a hug for real... instead I will share some virtual Gulab Jamuns with you...  Feel better?Wink   Maybe read some happy sappy FFs or watch some classic ISHRA scenes, that will remind you how far they came and will give you hope again... that works for me anyway!Smile

Dont think Shagun can play that game in Bhalla house with so many folks around! No one will believe her and perhaps throw her out immly. Even if Raman is not in his senses if he is drunk etc, Ishita always howers around him, unless they show Ishita away due to some work all of a sudden...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
too b frank..shagun vl plan any dirty crap bt the trust betwn ishra wont break...
thy may nt realise wht shagun is up2 bt if thy realise RKB wont spare her...i hop i can get my RKB wen he knws abt shagun's true intetions...
SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
first thing happening would be.
Shagun will start crying out that 'Ishita ke himmath kaisye huin merey Raman ko chooney."
'Ussney kyaa jaadu kiyya usspar.Raman hummesha usskey peechey bhaag rahan hain."
'Ishita main tumhey mujhsey Raman ko chenney nahen doongi.Raman is mine who hummesha mujhsey pyaar kartha hain."

Barking dog never bites.Ishita trusts Raman.
What if she blames Raman that he slept with her he has to accept her.Then what about Shagun sleeping with Ashok whole six years.
Shagun is just a fool.She is building mansion in air.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by anjs

I feel somehow this show is diff, here if she splits the leads and they want to be no 1 in TRP it wont work...thats why I feel it is diff to even shows like  BALH...

lets hope that the cv's remember that...honestly after watching all those flimsy reasons they gave to just get Shagun in the house...m thinking its going more towards its predecessor show, where one of the leads marries two women simulataneously (how, thats still a question mark) and is keeping both the woman in the house...and one of them (the vamp) is pregnant with his child...and the family is obeying all her orders in order to keep the baby safe...

somehow Shagun in the same house, is giving me negative vibes...so just thought i shud put this out to all the lost souls, who are too attached to IshRa (fortunately, i am not and will laugh over it, if they get Shagun really pregnant with Raman's 3rd child) 
ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
It shagun sleeping with raman will too far fetched...  I m not saying it's not possible...  but looks like will not happen...  
Raman even in his worst drinking state does not fail to recognise the ppl around him...  and mihika got trapped Coz she was too stupid to dare to be in the same room as ashok and have a drink with him...  Raman would never do that...   he will only be in the same room with shagun when Adi and ruhi are with them...  so it's difficult 
He hates her a lot to be in the same room as shagun... 
But yah ekta has always shown this shit happening in her shows  so don't know... 
Looking at raman I doubt it 
Raman can be forced feed a cake to shagun Coz of Adi but definitely not sleep with her for Adi... So hope for the best 

To me this track is more of a test of ishra s love and their bonding with Adi... 
Rest is on cv.. Sadly
 so fingers crossed 

Go to top