Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

consequences of Shagun witnesses :( another scandal

lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kathyayanibsnowyfriendofallDivan.Rianshijiyaa02swati62shravani_2311SAKIVIAMBul3

lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
TBH I am not really happy about Shagun walking in on them and realizing how close they are either.  But i think Shagun has such a huge ego she will not be able to accept  what she saw.  In her mind  hr still loves her, he only ever loves and loved her and Ishu is  no competition.  She will still try her games  but it won't be as  bad as you imagine. 

The CVs will drag this out- for Adhi and for ISHRA and in the end Raman will be the one that has to make his choices and decisions.  I have no doubt of who and what he will choose.  Anyway think of tit this way, sooner Shagun fids out, sooner her final move, sooner this dumb track will be over and sooner we ill get our proper ISHRA romance!Wink

I don't think the CVs are so lazy they will do the same track twice o near to each other- Shagun will try her tricks,  Adhi is the Bhalla wildcard but Raman loves Ishu, this is the first test of their love-  and in the end Ishu will win it all... we just have to be a little patient.

Think positive, be positive- and as hard as that is these days, I really recommend tunnel vision and binging on FFs to help you! Smile

Edited by RomComFan - 26 December 2014 at 3:47pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91Divan.meghasweetlailapnjlovepreet29crazy_bholiishra_bestluv-Gan-usaonly

lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovepreet29

Originally posted by RomComFan

TBH I am not really happy about Shagun walking in on them and realizing how close they are either.  But i think Shagun has such a huge ego she will not be able to accept  what she saw.  In her mind  hr still loves her, he only ever loves and loved her and Ishu is  no competition.  She will still try her games  but it won't be as  bad as you imagine. 

The CVs will drag this out- for Adhi and for ISHRA and in the end Raman will be the one that has to make his choices and decisions.  I have no doubt of who and what he will choose.  Anyway think of tit this way, sooner Shagun fids out, sooner her final move, sooner this dumb track will be over and sooner we ill get our proper ISHRA romance!Wink

I don't think the CVs are so lazy they will do the same track twice o near to each other- Shagun will try her tricks,  Adhi is the Bhalla wildcard but Raman loves Ishu, this is the first test of their love-  and in the end Ishu will win it all... we just have to be a little patient.

Think positive, be positive- and as hard as that is these days, I really recommend tunnel vision and binging on FFs to help you! Smile

Cry I started to have anxieties when I learned that Shagun walked in and realized that how close they are with each other now Cry and right now I am very disappointed and hurt  !!!!!!!! Cry And the worst I thought was Raman sleeping with Shagun Cry maybe that's why they are delaying the confession cause the creatives have planned something dirty CensoredCry

AwwwHug  Don't worry yourself into that place, you will never get out.  If it comes to that  we can all cry together then and plot Shagun's death and destruction  through many, many ,many FFs!LOL  Till then enjoy our ISHRA love!

Like i said I just don't think the CVs are that lazy.  Not that Shagun won't try her best but I think she will use Adhi to do that, like tell Ramn that Adhi was saying he wants to be a family again or something (though that would be weird with Ishu having Ru's custody...Confused). 

Okay lets say that Shagun makes it look like they slept together .  Do you think RKB will just sit and accept?  The cool, calm Raman we see now is because of his love for Ishu- Shagun's RKB was a bit of a Censored   and our Raman  will not just accept and move on with Shagun.  It will lead to  him becoming JJ (with Romi's help I am sure) and figuring out what happened  and  reuniting with Ishu and then properly winning Ishu back  through a real relationship- not a bad thing.  But I definetly do not see things going that far.  You can worry when   you get a real reason, till then enjoy our ISHRA  enjoying their love!

I wish I could give you a hug for real... instead I will share some virtual Gulab Jamuns with you...  Feel better?Wink   Maybe read some happy sappy FFs or watch some classic ISHRA scenes, that will remind you how far they came and will give you hope again... that works for me anyway!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PRAVEENDM

kuhu_d Senior Member
kuhu_d
kuhu_d

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Idk- i have the feeling that this shogun-entering bhalla track is JUST to make an adi-ishita bonding...today when ishita was looking for adi n put the blanket on him i had this feeling...
regarding apshagun sleeping with raman: if that happens-YHM would b dead to me...i m bearing all this mihika-ashok, suraj, parmeet-molesting crap...but sleeping together would mean the end of YHM. n i m sure many will think this way...though DABH has a different story, none of the leads cheater on each other n still tat serial remains no 1...ok now there is a serration track-which will b in the YHM future track as well, BUT sleeping with someone else is a NO GO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

lovepreet29 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
honestly I would say be prepared for it...cause cheapos like Shagun can do ...
but whatever happens, hopefully Raman wont actually sleep with her...she may make it look like it...might also pretend of being pregnant with Raman's child...making Ishita insecure n rubbing her infertility issue in her face ...but eventually they might come to know that she was just bluffing, n throw her out...maybe that is when Adi will realize what a creep his mother is...

and if Ekta is in the torture mood, then she might show a separation between IShRA due to Shagun's pregnancy and Raman forced to marry Shagun for the child, followed by a leap...where Raman is with Shagun, Adi and and another child, which isnt his, but he doesn know that yet   and   Ruhi with Ishita...and then IshRa meet n later in due course they come to know that the 3rd child was never Raman's and Shagun cheated them all...and then Raman will throw Shagun out and a remarriage for IshRa...where Adi himself proposes Raman to marry Ishita...

Go to top