Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

~*Sonali Raut*~ AT#6 //Queen of One Liners// (Page 80)

9tanki IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteCaptiveFreedomWorldYatriLove-u-allINEFFABLEMahek_No1Siddhi_sonia_koolkhan

INEFFABLE IF-Rockerz
INEFFABLE
INEFFABLE

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year to everyone over here..Party

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteCaptiveFreedomWorldYatri9tankiMahek_No1Siddhi_sonia_koolkhan

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9tanki

Originally posted by filmibuff00

Congo guys n all those who voted for her. I did 500 votes a day myself LOL
There will be 2 evictions on Saturday to decide the final 5 going into the Halla bol series. But I don't care now. I wanted LU to be out before her. Now she can leave - it will be a major achievement as she's survived the full regular season. Clap
She has already broken all the record of surviving maximum nomination

That's great! .. please make a thread on it.. with proof

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteWorldYatriMahek_No1Siddhi_sonia_koolkhan

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shirley.

Originally posted by LSctt

dimpy: Sonali feels discouraged as she's never had anyone here, like we have each other
Upen: we don't care, 15 weeks se koi content Nahi mil raha usko
Karishma: Sonali ko iss hafte jaana chahiye
Dimpy: ya I think she'll go

ROFL

This KUD are so useless..always bitching about Sonali 24*7Dead
Am happy because that good for nothing Upen is evicted beforeLOL
I hope the same way even Tanna and Dimpy get evicted before Sonali...that would be AwesomeLOL

Tanna and Dimpy are fixed champions...For me even Dimpy has played better than Karishma...but Karishma didn't played well for me except her good performance in hijack task her fight with Punzy...I can't see any quality in her being a player...she even made CG a hero twice...According to Sonali "There will be male winner this time"  (In LF during previous week I guess) I wish her prediction comes true this time too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteIF-ReaderWorldYatriMahek_No1Siddhi_-AAMIRnSHERRY-

IF-Reader Senior Member
IF-Reader
IF-Reader

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling Sonali will be in Halla Bol.. she isn't going anywhere the way she is going these days.. these days all the LF is about her, gautam, ajaaz, pritam.. Remember Gunali is wanted not only by Sonali fans but also natural viewers.. few might not like it, but majority like them together a lot! now with Upen out thats gonna be in every episode I WISH... even Ajaaz have told them that ppl wanna see Gunali.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Then there is no one stopping Sonali from reaching even Halla Bol.. I will be on sky if she goes into Halla Bol Big smile

i have a feeling Ali and Pritam might go, (Dimpy 100% would go if BB doesn't keep her for Rahul) Pritam because his wife is expecting in early Jan. so might be a force eviction. 

Edited by IF-Reader - 31 December 2014 at 5:25pm

InMessi10nanteCaptiveFreedomMahek_No1Siddhi_sonia_koolkhan

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IF-Reader

I have a feeling Sonali will be in Halla Bol.. she isn't going anywhere the way she is going these days.. these days all the LF is about her, gautam, ajaaz, pritam.. Remember Gunali is wanted not only by Sonali fans but also natural viewers.. few might not like it, but majority like them together a lot! now with Upen out thats gonna be in every episode I WISH... even Ajaaz have told them that ppl wanna see Gunali.. 
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Then there is no one stopping Sonali from reaching even Halla Bol.. I will be on sky if she goes into Halla Bol Big smile

i have a feeling Ali and Pritam might go, (Dimpy 100% would go if BB doesn't keep her for Rahul) Pritam because his wife is expecting in early Jan. so might be a force eviction. 
Is jazz told Sonali N gautum dat deir fans calling dem Gaunali ? He told dem both or only Gautum??????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

IF-Reader Senior Member
IF-Reader
IF-Reader

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_koolkhan

I have a feeling Sonali will be in Halla Bol.. she isn't going anywhere the way she is going these days.. these days all the LF is about her, gautam, ajaaz, pritam.. Remember Gunali is wanted not only by Sonali fans but also natural viewers.. few might not like it, but majority like them together a lot! now with Upen out thats gonna be in every episode I WISH... even Ajaaz have told them that ppl wanna see Gunali.. 
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Then there is no one stopping Sonali from reaching even Halla Bol.. I will be on sky if she goes into Halla Bol Big smile

Is jazz told Sonali N gautum dat deir fans calling dem Gaunali ? He told dem both or only Gautum??????????

yeah in LF he once told Gautam indirectly that she is a beautiful girl and looks good with you, "jaanta ko pasnd aati ho tum." (in a good way) :)

He might have said same to Sonali too. since last week after all that negativity about her, they have become closer.. Their strength of friendship is coming closer when any of them is alone, like when GG was alone Sonali supported him bindaas.. Now that Sonali has been targeted last week by almost all Gautam supports her and boost her confidence.  Thats why I love them! Embarrassed

I am so happy she didn't left today, as she was once again seen very happy and doing lots of masti, couldn't see her go tonight.. so happy! Big smileDancing 

Video from today LF.. Only if they show such moments on main episode. even if short...but BB team. AngryAngry

Edited by IF-Reader - 31 December 2014 at 5:53pm

InMessi10nanteMahek_No1Siddhi_sonia_koolkhan-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

I have a feeling Sonali will be in Halla Bol.. she isn't going anywhere the way she is going these days.. these days all the LF is about her, gautam, ajaaz, pritam.. Remember Gunali is wanted not only by Sonali fans but also natural viewers.. few might not like it, but majority like them together a lot! now with Upen out thats gonna be in every episode I WISH... even Ajaaz have told them that ppl wanna see Gunali.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Then there is no one stopping Sonali from reaching even Halla Bol.. I will be on sky if she goes into Halla Bol Big smile

Sonali is not going any where, those who wants her to go now, are neither her fan nor her well wishers. She is the only female contestant who has progressed so far of her own, stayed away from the groups while maintaining cordial re;relationships with all. She is a complete package who kept her cool and calm no matter what. Stayed the way she is no matter what,

She is one of the the top 3.

InMessi10nanteCaptiveFreedomMahek_No1Siddhi_sonia_koolkhan

Go to top