Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

~*Sonali Raut*~ AT#6 //Queen of One Liners// (Page 37)

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23548

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Throughmysenses has just replied to someone:
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..


Then why is Dale still going on about Sonali being in finals?LOL Everything is such a mess this season seriouslyStern Smile


He's right. As i posted in Spolier Thread about 10 days back, Old HMs would get a chance to enter as WC. Diandra, Sonali both got evicted for reasons other than Voting. Surely, they would get an edge over others.



WTH is happening here? D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhitifan

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Joined: 04 April 2010
Posts: 3665

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

   .
Sahi baat bataun Mehek Jee don't believe in any spoilers lol...
Only Nishu and BB2020 are truly trustworthy...TMS has an on and off record...kabhi Sahi and kabhi galat...

If she goes out I'm done with BB...Gautam is already feeling bored and depressed...if Sonali/Puneet leave he will be even more hurt...

You see even Nishu confirmed this but has not returned to say BB changed their mind.  I have a feeling that BB has evicted her and she is back as a guest, just guessing here from the last spoiler I have read!!Confused
but then why dale is sounding so confident...Confused...he is saying like, i can only take to that place but when it comes to winning she has to do it for herself...
 what nishu and bb2020 are telling? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23548

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

  
Dont believe in any spoilers right now
Mujhe tension men daal rahi ho aap.
Allah behtar karega.
But it is possible she wanted to leave but usko roke ga kon?
Outsiders are not allowed to interact...salman wont do anything phir kon

@bold LOL...Sorry, I will shut up regarding eviction now and hope for the best Embarrassed
Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23548

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

   .
Sahi baat bataun Mehek Jee don't believe in any spoilers lol...
Only Nishu and BB2020 are truly trustworthy...TMS has an on and off record...kabhi Sahi and kabhi galat...

If she goes out I'm done with BB...Gautam is already feeling bored and depressed...if Sonali/Puneet leave he will be even more hurt...

You see even Nishu confirmed this but has not returned to say BB changed their mind.  I have a feeling that BB has evicted her and she is back as a guest, just guessing here from the last spoiler I have read!!Confused
Nishu said she will be out in today's episode confirmed
But she wasnt

Oh yeah I forgot that he confirmed she will be out today.

Chalo inshallah she is safe Embarrassed
Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Joined: 24 July 2005
Posts: 23548

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

I think she will be evicted and if by chance she ended up throwing big bomb on CG after seeing footage where he called her gaddiheen girl who is desperate to stay on the show.. those CG fans who are supporting her today will bash her tomorrow...khair...She will be remembered always...want to see more and more of her...there will be fireworks if she stays this week... 


As she has not been eliminated due to voting I feel BB has evicted her and will get her back next week as a WC.   If she has been evicted then I want her back and this time I will bombard her to say she needs to stay away from Upen if he is still there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteCaptiveFreedom

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Joined: 04 July 2005
Posts: 6232

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
decode whatever you can from this tweet:
@DaleBhagwagar I have a feeling SONALI IS SAFE... for now. (i.e. this week)
  • @DaleBhagwagar what do you mean this week? Its Sunday already. so she could b evicted 2morrow?




  • Edited by filmibuff00 - 28 December 2014 at 11:43am

    The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

    InMessi10nanteCaptiveFreedomTheSmurfsMahek_No1Siddhi_

    CaptiveFreedom Goldie
    CaptiveFreedom
    CaptiveFreedom

    Joined: 08 October 2014
    Posts: 1616

    Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by Mahek_No1

    Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

    I think she will be evicted and if by chance she ended up throwing big bomb on CG after seeing footage where he called her gaddiheen girl who is desperate to stay on the show.. those CG fans who are supporting her today will bash her tomorrow...khair...She will be remembered always...want to see more and more of her...there will be fireworks if she stays this week... 


    As she has not been eliminated due to voting I feel BB has evicted her and will get her back next week as a WC.   If she has been evicted then I want her back and this time I will bombard her to say she needs to stay away from Upen if he is still there.
     
    she was already a WC they will not bring her back as a WC for the second them...If they want her to stay...they will not evict her..

    The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

    InMessi10nanteWorldYatriMahek_No1

    Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
    Mahek_No1
    Mahek_No1

    Joined: 24 July 2005
    Posts: 23548

    Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by filmibuff00

    decode whatever you can from this tweet:
    @DaleBhagwagar I have a feeling SONALI IS SAFE... for now. (i.e. this week)
  • @DaleBhagwagar what do you mean this week? Its Sunday already. so she could b evicted 2morrow?



  • She is evicted by the sounds of it.

    Tomorrow he will say well I did say this week and this week ended on Sunday Angry.
    I think he is drunk while tweeting this, he is scared Sonali will not pay him LOL

    The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

    InMessi10nanteBarunKaSmileCaptiveFreedom

    Go to top

    Related Topics

      Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
    Sonali was being Sonali

    Author: tina59   Replies: 8   Views: 1321

    tina59 8 1321 19 January 2015 at 1:24pm by diyajiya
    Sonali was being Sonali

    Author: tina59   Replies: 8   Views: 1321

    tina59 8 1321 19 January 2015 at 1:24pm by diyajiya
    Sonali was being Sonali

    Author: tina59   Replies: 8   Views: 1321

    tina59 8 1321 19 January 2015 at 1:24pm by diyajiya
    Karishma will suicide if sonali wins bb8 + she want to murder sonali

    2 3 4 5 6

    Author: _Khaleesi_   Replies: 44   Views: 6042

    _Khaleesi_ 44 6042 01 January 2015 at 7:11pm by .Farzi.
    Karishma will suicide if sonali wins bb8 + she want to murder sonali

    2 3 4 5 6

    Author: _Khaleesi_   Replies: 44   Views: 6042

    _Khaleesi_ 44 6042 01 January 2015 at 7:11pm by .Farzi.

    Forum Quick Jump

    Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

    Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

    • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

    Check these Celebrity also

    Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

    Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

    Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index