~*Sonali Raut*~ AT#6 //Queen of One Liners// - Page 31

Posted: 9 years ago
Guys no eviction tomorrow. Next week 5 contestants will be crowned. Got this tweet from bigg boss 8 latest news. Sonali is safe. They are predicting gautam, puneet, pritam karishma and ali as top 5 contestants. 
There's too much confusion on this eviction. Well, lets just wait and see what happens tomorrow.

But anyhow, today's episode was mostly Sonali and it was awesome. A treat for all Sonali's fans, she was rocking!! :D
Looks like most people are upset over her eviction, come on guys lets keep chatting here, there is still hope that she is not evicted.  Lets talk about today's episode.
She was totally awesome today from what I have read
Originally posted by -Hadia-

Guys I am telling you karishma is gonna be evicted

I will give you Lots of Virtual chocolates if you are right   😳
Loved Sonali today!!! She was AMAZING!!! She must stay in the house!!!
Originally posted by Siddhi_

There's too much confusion on this eviction. Well, lets just wait and see what happens tomorrow.

But anyhow, today's episode was mostly Sonali and it was awesome. A treat for all Sonali's fans, she was rocking!! :D

Yes yes YESSS she was Rocking!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Mehakphool

Guys no eviction tomorrow. Next week 5 contestants will be crowned. Got this tweet from bigg boss 8 latest news. Sonali is safe. They are predicting gautam, puneet, pritam karishma and ali as top 5 contestants. 

Don't trust thhis twitter handler yaar, how the hell can they know that these 5 will be top 5 already without any voting.

I think I will wait for tomorrow now and see what happens
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Looks like most people are upset over her eviction, come on guys lets keep chatting here, there is still hope that she is not evicted. Lets talk about today's episode.
She was totally awesome today from what I have read

You didn't watch the epi yet? You need to watch it asap!!! 😊 Sonali stole the show today!!! ❤️
Originally posted by -Fortune-

You didn't watch the epi yet? You need to watch it asap!!! 😊 Sonali stole the show today!!! ❤️

I haven't yet, still got 20 minutes before it airs here.
I have read the updates in the DD thread, she was awesome today.

Everyone is arguing about something to do with her and she is sat on the danger asan doing balle balle 🤣.

She gave Gautam 9/10 for captaincy and Upen 0/10 (dil khush kar ditta) 🤣.

She gave herself 10/10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

One and only piece, iss ke chaisa na toh kabhi kio contestant tha, na hain, aur na kabhi aye ga 🤣

I love Sonali more and more every day ❤️⭐️
Guys
Sonali is not evicted... who is, is still a surprise but confirmed news is it won't be sonali.
So cheerup.
:)