Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

~*Sonali Raut*~ AT#6 //Queen of One Liners// (Page 140)

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Joined: 10 October 2013
Posts: 2468

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4271694#p117933560
please respond all sonalians 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

INEFFABLEMahek_No1Siddhi_

-spartacus- Goldie
-spartacus-
-spartacus-

Joined: 08 October 2013
Posts: 1650

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by -spartacus-

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by Shirley.

Guys check this out..Sonali and Ali are performing together in the finale..LOL

GautamLover @TeamGGBiggBoss8 10m10 minutes ago

Sonali and Ali perform in #BB8FinaleKaTwist omg i love this AHAHAHAHA the "chata marke" line SO ACCURATE #bb8 https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1017974944884615&set=vb.599185270096920&type=3&theater ...



Ye lo ROFL...people weree sayiing she will dance with Gauutam or Rahul, yeh toh Ali ke saath dance kar rahi hain...ALi bechara darr ke maare dance kare ga ke kahin thappad na par jaye LOL

No GaunaliBroken Heart Though now I like ali so it's quite ok!!

But Im quite scared as I think Gautam wll dance with D only!! Remember her surprise post last niteAngry

Yes they are dancing on Galliyan
Takli is wearing a cap and is looking uglier than she used to look in BB house LOL
And the performance is very bad...Gautam seems very uninterested LOL

Galliyan!! Thank BB for ruining one of my fav song!!Dead

@bold really... let me watch itLOL

Why BB intentionally edited Gaunali scenes outAngry

Even in Gautam's journey video, there was no mention of Sonali/GaunaliShocked I was lyk Ouch And hated his journey video most as they showed Gaudi scenes.. BBCensored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteMehakphoolMahek_No1

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -spartacus-

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Originally posted by -spartacus-

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by Shirley.

Guys check this out..Sonali and Ali are performing together in the finale..LOL

GautamLover @TeamGGBiggBoss8 10m10 minutes ago

Sonali and Ali perform in #BB8FinaleKaTwist omg i love this AHAHAHAHA the "chata marke" line SO ACCURATE #bb8 https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1017974944884615&set=vb.599185270096920&type=3&theater ...



Ye lo ROFL...people weree sayiing she will dance with Gauutam or Rahul, yeh toh Ali ke saath dance kar rahi hain...ALi bechara darr ke maare dance kare ga ke kahin thappad na par jaye LOL

No GaunaliBroken Heart Though now I like ali so it's quite ok!!

But Im quite scared as I think Gautam wll dance with D only!! Remember her surprise post last niteAngry

Yes they are dancing on Galliyan
Takli is wearing a cap and is looking uglier than she used to look in BB house LOL
And the performance is very bad...Gautam seems very uninterested LOL

Galliyan!! Thank BB for ruining one of my fav song!!Dead

@bold really... let me watch itLOL

Why BB intentionally edited Gaunali scenes outAngry

Even in Gautam's journey video, there was no mention of Sonali/GaunaliShocked I was lyk Ouch And hated his journey video most as they showed Gaudi scenes.. BBCensored

I don't think GauNali is in their script...
When Gautam and Sonali were close at first BB came up with Lamba vs Babbar task
Then when they were very close after Diwali episode wagera Salman warned them...
Now BB keeps on editing them out lol and they didn't even show Sonali's part in Gautam's video Dead
Now Bb will start a Sana-Gautam angle Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteMehakphool-spartacus-Mahek_No1

INEFFABLE IF-Rockerz
INEFFABLE
INEFFABLE

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 8070

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4271694#p117933560
please respond all sonalians 


I feel its better we ignore such posts.
They would mock her more...for them its more then enough that Sonali is in Top 5LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Joined: 10 October 2013
Posts: 2468

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shirley.

Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4271694#p117933560
please respond all sonalians 


I feel its better we ignore such posts.
They would mock her more...for them its more then enough that Sonali is in Top 5LOL

u know dear i totally agree with u, i usually ignore these posts but this one i felt was way too much and was crossin the line not jus abt her, but about her family too, BB ne sabke baare mein bhar bhar ke taarife ki hain! usmein kya he..  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteINEFFABLEWorldYatriMahek_No1

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Joined: 04 July 2005
Posts: 6232

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

Originally posted by Shirley.

Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4271694#p117933560
please respond all sonalians 


I feel its better we ignore such posts.
They would mock her more...for them its more then enough that Sonali is in Top 5LOL

u know dear i totally agree with u, i usually ignore these posts but this one i felt was way too much and was crossin the line not jus abt her, but about her family too, BB ne sabke baare mein bhar bhar ke taarife ki hain! usmein kya he..  

Just report it n let mods handle. We know who these ppl r who r mocking. It's always them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteINEFFABLEMahek_No1BeingBlunt

-spartacus- Goldie
-spartacus-
-spartacus-

Joined: 08 October 2013
Posts: 1650

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma


I don't think GauNali is in their script...
When Gautam and Sonali were close at first BB came up with Lamba vs Babbar task
Then when they were very close after Diwali episode wagera Salman warned them...
Now BB keeps on editing them out lol and they didn't even show Sonali's part in Gautam's video Dead
Now Bb will start a Sana-Gautam angle Angry

IKR!! BBAngryDeadCensored

@bold I also feel the same!! I remember how desperately they wanted sana-vishal & Nik-Karishma jodi in BB6 lyk this year their target was Sona -upen & Gautam-dayan!! But in reality what happened vishal & karishma hooked upLOL I think after BB8, Gaunali will also happen this yearWink


And this is the fake finale, let D enjoy with GautiWink But in REAL finale I want Gaunali to dance on the most romantic song of all time TUM HI Ho!!EmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteMehakphoolMahek_No1-AAMIRnSHERRY-

INEFFABLE IF-Rockerz
INEFFABLE
INEFFABLE

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 8070

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteTheSmurfsMahek_No1Siddhi_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sonali was being Sonali

Author: tina59   Replies: 8   Views: 1321

tina59 8 1321 19 January 2015 at 1:24pm by diyajiya
Sonali was being Sonali

Author: tina59   Replies: 8   Views: 1321

tina59 8 1321 19 January 2015 at 1:24pm by diyajiya
Sonali was being Sonali

Author: tina59   Replies: 8   Views: 1321

tina59 8 1321 19 January 2015 at 1:24pm by diyajiya
Karishma will suicide if sonali wins bb8 + she want to murder sonali

2 3 4 5 6

Author: _Khaleesi_   Replies: 44   Views: 6040

_Khaleesi_ 44 6040 01 January 2015 at 7:11pm by .Farzi.
Karishma will suicide if sonali wins bb8 + she want to murder sonali

2 3 4 5 6

Author: _Khaleesi_   Replies: 44   Views: 6040

_Khaleesi_ 44 6040 01 January 2015 at 7:11pm by .Farzi.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index