Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Secretsmiles

^ boo :-p kiding sorr my worfs are not coming out right on a bad phonr

Lol 
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw did anyone notice sonali's expressions while watching herself dance with Upen? Lol
IF-Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tomorrow we will find out if Sonali is going to top. 5 or no.. but good work every1 who vote..I am confidant but don't be disappointed it is big achievement in itself 😳 till then enjoy this ðŸ¥³ And I am sure she is gonna get more work after BB..cant wait! ðŸ˜³ Edited by IF-Reader - 9 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I loved Sonali's journey video and her reactions...so proud to be on Team Sonali :D

Have voted as much as I could (its good I downloaded BB app made it easier) but didnt keep count. Hoping for the best...really wish to wake up to the news of Sonali being in the top 5 :)

And yay :D Nice to know my fav Mohit is also supporting Sonali...I did feel so for a long time :P
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Rahul Mahajan has plans to flirt with Sonali Raut. What would be Dimpy's reaction? #BB8 @ColorsTV

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I liked Sonali's journey but they did not show her special bonding with Praneet ..
For me Sonali and Praneet's bond was one of the most special bond of this show .They never made it a very dramatic thing but they were always by each other's side .Praneet played a big part of Sonali's journey as he was someone she could trust .
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I liked Sonali's journey but they did not show her special bonding with Praneet ..

For me Sonali and Praneet's bond was one of the most special bond of this show .They never made it a very dramatic thing but they were always by each other's side .Praneet played a big part of Sonali's journey as he was someone she could trust .

+1! They also didn't show of she got a gift from home or not and what her reaction was after the journey thing finished! Seems BBs awesome editing team was too busy giving pritam 10-15 mins of air time ! 🥱
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Sonali is like his sister 😲 ...which brother keeps kissing his sister and goes in the blanket with her 🤣 🤣

The one and only 'superstar' LU 😆

I'm so happy that he's out before Sonali 😃

-> I love you Sonaliii 😳
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IF-Reader

Tomorrow we will find out if Sonali is going to top. 5 or no.. but good work every1 who vote..I am confidant but don't be disappointed it is big achievement in itself 😳till then enjoy this🥳And I am sure she is gonna get more work after BB..cant wait!😳

She's AMAZING!!! I want her to stay in the house!!! It would be strange to watch the show without her!!!

I'm looking forward to her movies 😳