Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Shirley.

Am glad Sonali is safe and Upen is evicted.
I hope Tanna gets evicted next week...would be worth watching her face😆

that will be funny 😆
IFrozenl thumbnail
Sonali is so funny...she did "Inky Pinky Ponky" to select her partner for the couples party🤣
IFrozenl thumbnail
There is only Midweek eviction na...on saturday no one is gonna get evicted know?
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congo guys n all those who voted for her. I did 500 votes a day myself 😆
There will be 2 evictions on Saturday to decide the final 5 going into the Halla bol series. But I don't care now. I wanted LU to be out before her. Now she can leave - it will be a major achievement as she's survived the full regular season. 👏
IFrozenl thumbnail
Originally posted by: LSctt

dimpy: Sonali feels discouraged as she's never had anyone here, like we have each other
Upen: we don't care, 15 weeks se koi content Nahi mil raha usko
Karishma: Sonali ko iss hafte jaana chahiye
Dimpy: ya I think she'll go

🤣

This KUD are so useless..always bitching about Sonali 24*7🤢
Am happy because that good for nothing Upen is evicted before😆
I hope the same way even Tanna and Dimpy get evicted before Sonali...that would be Awesome😆
Edited by Shirley. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Congo guys n all those who voted for her. I did 500 votes a day myself 😆

There will be 2 evictions on Saturday to decide the final 5 going into the Halla bol series. But I don't care now. I wanted LU to be out before her. Now she can leave - it will be a major achievement as she's survived the full regular season. 👏

She has already broken all the record of surviving maximum nomination
IFrozenl thumbnail
Happy New Year to everyone over here..🥳
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9tanki

She has already broken all the record of surviving maximum nomination

That's great! .. please make a thread on it.. with proof
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shirley.

This KUD are so useless..always bitching about Sonali 24*7🤢
Am happy because that good for nothing Upen is evicted before😆
I hope the same way even Tanna and Dimpy get evicted before Sonali...that would be Awesome😆

Tanna and Dimpy are fixed champions...For me even Dimpy has played better than Karishma...but Karishma didn't played well for me except her good performance in hijack task her fight with Punzy...I can't see any quality in her being a player...she even made CG a hero twice...According to Sonali "There will be male winner this time"  (In LF during previous week I guess) I wish her prediction comes true this time too...
IF-Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling Sonali will be in Halla Bol.. she isn't going anywhere the way she is going these days.. these days all the LF is about her, gautam, ajaaz, pritam.. Remember Gunali is wanted not only by Sonali fans but also natural viewers.. few might not like it, but majority like them together a lot! now with Upen out thats gonna be in every episode I WISH... even Ajaaz have told them that ppl wanna see Gunali.. 😳😳 Then there is no one stopping Sonali from reaching even Halla Bol.. I will be on sky if she goes into Halla Bol 😃

i have a feeling Ali and Pritam might go, (Dimpy 100% would go if BB doesn't keep her for Rahul) Pritam because his wife is expecting in early Jan. so might be a force eviction. 
Edited by IF-Reader - 9 years ago