Frequent Posters

namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bhar bhar ke vote karo guys... Kanjusi na karo.. Please please save sonali
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Yes from what I read, but when Salman said no eviction unn sab ke moo utar gaye ðŸ˜†.

Sonali was happy she was going, went running to get her bag, when Salman said no eviction she said (I think with a serious face) Are you joking? ðŸ¤£

Yes, thats true, they were happy but then when Salman said no eviction haha their faces :P

And omg, Sonali, lol she was like so happy she was going, she was saying I'm going to party etc. and then when Salman said no eviction, she had such a dead serious face. 

Sonali seemed to be having so much fun during Ajaz's entry, haha she was going after all the people dancing with masks trying to take their masks off.

Keep voting guys!! Probably will be a mid-week eviction this week from what Im hearing
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -naureen786-

Sonali is safe.. Upen is OUT!! Ballay Ballay.. Coming with yesterday episode GIF with in few mins 

Love your gifs...look forward to seeing them
Sonali was at her best in yesterday's episode
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am happy she isnt evicted
however didn't like that everyone was happy that she was being evicted and no one felt sadness 
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tina59

i am happy she isnt evicted

however didn't like that everyone was happy that she was being evicted and no one felt sadness 

I didn't watch but heard only KUDA were happy
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OK folks its confirmed there is mid week eviction this week. So Vote fast for Sonali. They will also count last week's votes so vote extra. I am voting online but have asked my family in India to send SMS as they count more. So if you have family/friends in India tell them to send SMS - its only 3 Rs per text which seems reasonable to me.😆
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

OK folks its confirmed there is mid week eviction this week. So Vote fast for Sonali. They will also count last week's votes so vote extra. I am voting online but have asked my family in India to send SMS as they count more. So if you have family/friends in India tell them to send SMS - its only 3 Rs per text which seems reasonable to me.😆

Hain??
Voting lines already open? ðŸ˜²

3 Rs/SMS is very reasonable lol
I have wasted money SMSing for wonders of nature ðŸ˜†
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sonali is safe ðŸ¥³..Keep Voting guys
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Bach gayi, bach gayi hamari Sonali bach gayi 

There is a mid week eviction so please guys keep voting for her as much as you can, I want Upen out in mid week eviction and not Sonali!!

What I don't understand is that how Sonali ended up in bottom 2, she has more fans than Dimpy and Ali ðŸ˜•

Sonali was third according to news what i got. And we all know who was last.😉
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Didnt watch the episode but read KUD were happy at Sonali being announced evicted

Is that true?

LOL forget KUD Sonali herself was ecstatic that Salman use le kar ja raha hai. ðŸ˜†