~*Sonali Raut*~ AT#6 //Queen of One Liners// - Page 15

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

well if this is the case then Upen and Karishma got their way by making Sonali's life really miserable ...last 3 days we saw non stop bullying of the girl and she was being called fat and ugly and what not ...a bad person , fake ...I am not surprised that she felt low on confidence .

The ones who were making fun of her should look at themselves in the mirror ...

Really pathetic .🀒

Yes obviously all that had a toll on her πŸ˜­
KUDAP targeted her needlessly.
Those who tried to defend her couldn't do well πŸ˜‘😭
Tonight's will be a very emotional episode 
Originally posted by Tanyaz

well if this is the case then Upen and Karishma got their way by making Sonali's life really miserable ...last 3 days we saw non stop bullying of the girl and she was being called fat and ugly and what not ...a bad person , fake ...I am not surprised that she felt low on confidence .

The ones who were making fun of her should look at themselves in the mirror ...

Really pathetic .🀒
there is life even after the show.. karma always bites back...the same thing will happen to these people also...
I wish Salman tell HMS dat Sonali is going 2 work wid him .  
Originally posted by sonia_koolkhan

I second you on that! 
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Yes obviously all that had a toll on her πŸ˜­
KUDAP targeted her needlessly.
Those who tried to defend her couldn't do well πŸ˜‘😭
Tonight's will be a very emotional episode 
she lost her friends before  so noone came to her rescue...thats why i said before that its better she comes out...she never paid heed to whatever told to her thorughout the season but every person has limits and when they crossed it this time unfortunately she had no1 like praneet there who shouts to defend her..so its better she came out this time πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

sorry this time gautam too didnt defend her fully and he should have because when he was once facing the lowest time in BB house she came and lifted him up..he should have given it back  whole heartedly at her lowest time but he too joined the  full gang..anyways  may be i was expecting more from him
I want some Gaunali moments for last time!!πŸ’”
And hope they atleast remain friends outside😳
Originally posted by sonia_koolkhan

She got a role or main lead opp bhai??

If a role Im not interested!!😑 She deserves main lead only❀️
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4266498 
pls vote here guys...i want to see how many of you all think that sonali's eviction is Unfair !!
If she's gone then I'm done I'm not wasting my time with a crap show for no reason...only reason I came on if was for her so ill be done here too.
Originally posted by siddhitifan

she lost her friends before  so noone came to her rescue...thats why i said before that its better she comes out...she never paid heed to whatever told to her thorughout the season but every person has limits and when they crossed it this time unfortunately she had no1 like praneet there who shouts to defend her..so its better she came out this time πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

sorry this time gautam too didnt defend her fully and he should have because when he was once facing the lowest time in BB house she came and lifted him up..he should have given it back  whole heartedly at her lowest time but he too joined the  full gang..anyways  may be i was expecting more from him

He did whatever he could...despite getting dands wagera from sonali 
Even in LF yesterday he defended her in front of PrA...and was seen encouraging her
So i guess he played his part