Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm shocked to know about Sonali's eviction.
Anyways,rooting for Gautam now.Hope he wins.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's the saddest most unfair eviction...BB doesn't want to make it more interesting...From games POV she was needed there more than LU...now UpMa will have false belief that they are more popular...
Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-CaptiveFreedom

That's the saddest most unfair eviction...BB doesn't want to make it more interesting...From games POV she was needed there more than LU...now UpMa will have false belief that they are more popular...

Praneet and Sonali most unfair elimination...
BarunKaSmile thumbnail
I'll really miss her "Haiin" and her one-liners. #BB8 is over for me now! DFUHDUISJK Colors ðŸ¤¬ 
There are rumors on twitter about her being sick- that's why she's been eliminated. Guys, we have supported her in the house. Please, let's keep supporting her outside too- in bollywood. I really hope that she makes a place for herself in b/w.
Will miss her a lot ðŸ¥º
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys dont worry...
 that upen will realise  how much people love him when he comes outside...😆
beleive me this is the best eviction sonali can get..salman  will there for her...others will get beizzati ka eviction in this week before 3rd jan and U-Pain will the the first one for it...
 sonali is rocking... when she comes out she will know how much people loves her...
let that upen stay in dreams.. 

from today NO LF for me...only the show 
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see the sneak peak  for sonali..its so hialrious and salman is so much praising her..she is soo adorable..just love her
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-CaptainCharisma

According to KRK Sonali is evicted due to poor health!!!

This is crap!

well if this is the case then Upen and Karishma got their way by making Sonali's life really miserable ...last 3 days we saw non stop bullying of the girl and she was being called fat and ugly and what not ...a bad person , fake ...I am not surprised that she felt low on confidence .

The ones who were making fun of her should look at themselves in the mirror ...

Really pathetic .🤢
BarunKaSmile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-siddhitifan

guys dont worry...

that upen will realise  how much people love him when he comes outside...😆
beleive me this is the best eviction sonali can get..salman  will there for her...others will get beizzati ka eviction in this week before 3rd jan and U-Pain will the the first one for it...
 sonali is rocking... when she comes out she will know how much people loves her...
let that upen stay in dreams.. 

from today NO LF for me...only the show 

I'm happy at least, Salman will cheer her  up. I really want to see the Big Bomb that will be given to her. And maybe I'm going to cry seeing her journey in BiggBoss :/ Anyway, we will support her forever!
That chupen ðŸ˜¡ I can't wait for him to come out and see his so called 'popularity' ðŸ¤¬
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Yashikha_Diyana

Praneet and Sonali most unfair elimination...

Yeah!! Their eviction was the most unfair as they were in top 5 contestant by ormax🤢

And people say D was also strong Contestant, crap she may have strong personalily, but in terms of fans she was in bottom🥱