India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Soumya is creepy

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I find it really creepy how Soumya just wanted to check her theory on if anything is happening between Yuvraj and Suhani

It was disgusting how she was trying to smell if she could smell Suhani's perfum kn Yuvraj I mean seriously even if anything happened between Yuvraj and Suhani they would have had a shower in the morning so how could she smell the perfum

The way she went to the room after Suhani said Yuvraj wore the shirt that was unbelievable

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlmeenab83Parm.AmysheldonNestleToulouseyanks28

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Soumya is a sleazy, back stabbing, money minded, two faced, selfish, cheating, lying, good for nothing little bCensored. Its only a matter of time she will try to get in bed with Yuvraj. She is a cheap character, she is far worse then Dadi, Dadi only speaks of it, she is out doing it, she has her own brain and could think for herself, it really makes you think what type of person she is that she still hasnt said, even to herself, that her thinking about Yuvraj is wrong or hasnt thought twice before doing any of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.rbb1

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thoroughly disgusting character.   I couldn't believe the smile she had on her face when Suhani confirmed that Yuvraj needs some time for their relationship to move to the next level nor the huge grin she had on her face when Dadi said they need a DIL like her.   All 4 of them (the evil trio and Somu are disgusting)...

I still find it hard to believe that Rags is started all this because of the gum in her hair (that got their accidentally) and stupid Meenka who just blindly follows along with her.Dead

yanks28rbb1

Amysheldon IF-Sizzlerz
Amysheldon
Amysheldon

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Soumya is such disgusting character Angry the way she was enquiring Abt suhani spending night n smelling perfume in yuvraj shirt shows her cheap characterless person.. I'm waiting for the day suhani finds out truth abt soumya... N I want yuvraj to blast soumya n dadi that how can they even think to get him married to soumya who slept with krishna.that wil b big blow on soumya n dadi faces... He shid say he being birla parivar son how cud dadi n soumya even think that he wil fall n marry soumya who is their driver daughter in law. He shid ask soumya how easily can she change husbands n ready to sleep with anyone for luxurious life...yuvraj shid show soumya as completely characterless girl.

yanks28rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Soumya is such disgusting character Angry the way she was enquiring Abt suhani spending night n smelling perfume in yuvraj shirt shows her cheap characterless person.. I'm waiting for the day suhani finds out truth abt soumya... N I want yuvraj to blast soumya n dadi that how can they even think to get him married to soumya who slept with krishna.that wil b big blow on soumya n dadi faces... He shid say he being birla parivar son how cud dadi n soumya even think that he wil fall n marry soumya who is their driver daughter in law. He shid ask soumya how easily can she change husbands n ready to sleep with anyone for luxurious life...yuvraj shid show soumya as completely characterless girl.
she is horrible
rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Thoroughly disgusting character. I couldn't believe the smile she had on her face when Suhani confirmed that Yuvraj needs some time for their relationship to move to the next level nor the huge grin she had on her face when Dadi said they need a DIL like her. All 4 of them (the evil trio and Somu are disgusting)...

I still find it hard to believe that Rags is started all this because of the gum in her hair (that got their accidentally) and stupid Meenka who just blindly follows along with her.Dead

when she was so smiling I just wanted to slap her
rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naam-ada-likhna

Soumya is a sleazy, back stabbing, money minded, two faced, selfish, cheating, lying, good for nothing little bCensored. Its only a matter of time she will try to get in bed with Yuvraj. She is a cheap character, she is far worse then Dadi, Dadi only speaks of it, she is out doing it, she has her own brain and could think for herself, it really makes you think what type of person she is that she still hasnt said, even to herself, that her thinking about Yuvraj is wrong or hasnt thought twice before doing any of it.
agree with you

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top