Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Radha raped Jigar (Page 2)

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Originally posted by sweetie-cutie

JIGAR HAS ALREADY BEEN RAPED BY KOKILA SINCE CHILDHOOD...SO WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE- NOW ...Angry

Oh God! How did THAT happen?! ROFL

Ohh god Shocked

Edited by basuanasuya - 03 January 2015 at 5:56pm

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Ok first of all I don't know if the definition of rape is only unconsented  sex or if it has to involve penetration (sorry if this is inappropriate for anyone). But if it is only unconsented  sex then Radha really raped Jigar?! Shocked. At first I thought she was lying about being pregnant but she actually did have sex with him without his consent. I thought rape was an awful and huge thing so why is a rapist roaming around freely?! Even though it probably didn't give any physical pain to Jigar all he emotional and psychological pain a girl receives after being raped was also thrown to Jigar as well. ONCE AGAIN SAATHIYA LET'S A CRIMINAL FREELY WITHOUT APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENT.

Even though Radha will eventually get punished again she won't get punished for a rape charge cause she's a girl Confused

kyaaa  maaalum...ye jigar saalaa  has  rolled over with sooo many...
kitno ke ismein penetrate hua ain...ram ram...

ab ye dekho...

dekho dekho...
JIGAR  HAS  ALREADY BEEN  RAPED  BY KOKILA  SINCE CHILDHOOD...SO WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE- NOW ...Angry

Any decision taken about your life without your consent is considered as a rape. BTW how did Kokila rape Jigar?

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krkavita

Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Ok first of all I don't know if the definition of rape is only unconsented  sex or if it has to involve penetration (sorry if this is inappropriate for anyone). But if it is only unconsented  sex then Radha really raped Jigar?! Shocked. At first I thought she was lying about being pregnant but she actually did have sex with him without his consent. I thought rape was an awful and huge thing so why is a rapist roaming around freely?! Even though it probably didn't give any physical pain to Jigar all he emotional and psychological pain a girl receives after being raped was also thrown to Jigar as well. ONCE AGAIN SAATHIYA LET'S A CRIMINAL FREELY WITHOUT APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENT.

Even though Radha will eventually get punished again she won't get punished for a rape charge cause she's a girl Confused

Rape is not only about unconsented sex but it is mainly done for having sex. Radha had drugged Jigar and took advantage. Everyone knows about it but Kokila began to focus on Paridhi leaving the house than Radha.

In a way it is a rape as Radha forcibly raped Jigar. When Kokila dictates terms to others and forces others to follow her, that is also called as rape.

let's not call something that isn't rape...rape. that trivializes what rape actually is.

it's emotional abuse. kokila can probably easily be called an abuser. what kokila does has a name. abuse. not rape.

sorry if i sound snippy, but this (trivializing rape, sexual assault, abuse) is one of the things that irritates/angers me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Agree with avatarkorra. Rape is sexual assault. It's abuse too. But kokila abuses not rapes. Rape is always  abuse but abuse isn't always rape.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dizagaox Newbie
Dizagaox
Dizagaox

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Radha definitely raped Jigar. But if you think deeper, Paridhi also intended to rape him too. What a horrible plot.
LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dizagaox

Radha definitely raped Jigar. But if you think deeper, Paridhi also intended to rape him too. What a horrible plot.

I stopped watching the show so I don't know LOL. And yet if a boy does the same, all hell breaks loose. It should break loose, but so should it when a girl does such bad things too Angry

Go to top