India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Radha raped Jigar

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Ok first of all I don't know if the definition of rape is only unconsented  sex or if it has to involve penetration (sorry if this is inappropriate for anyone). But if it is only unconsented  sex then Radha really raped Jigar?! Shocked. At first I thought she was lying about being pregnant but she actually did have sex with him without his consent. I thought rape was an awful and huge thing so why is a rapist roaming around freely?! Even though it probably didn't give any physical pain to Jigar all he emotional and psychological pain a girl receives after being raped was also thrown to Jigar as well. ONCE AGAIN SAATHIYA LET'S A CRIMINAL FREELY WITHOUT APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENT.

Even though Radha will eventually get punished again she won't get punished for a rape charge cause she's a girl Confused

Edited by LoveIzMusic - 26 December 2014 at 2:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shenhnullaavatarkorraskanthanANJ4kavsy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
they'll most likely either forget about it or play it off with some ~a baby needs its mother~ bullcrap. i don't really expect indian tv to handle a female character's sexual assault sensitively, let alone a male character's.
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Maybe it is not jigars it could be someone elses...   this is SNS...
sweetie-cutie Senior Member

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Ok first of all I don't know if the definition of rape is only unconsented  sex or if it has to involve penetration (sorry if this is inappropriate for anyone). But if it is only unconsented  sex then Radha really raped Jigar?! Shocked. At first I thought she was lying about being pregnant but she actually did have sex with him without his consent. I thought rape was an awful and huge thing so why is a rapist roaming around freely?! Even though it probably didn't give any physical pain to Jigar all he emotional and psychological pain a girl receives after being raped was also thrown to Jigar as well. ONCE AGAIN SAATHIYA LET'S A CRIMINAL FREELY WITHOUT APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENT.

Even though Radha will eventually get punished again she won't get punished for a rape charge cause she's a girl Confused

Rape is not only about unconsented sex but it is mainly done for having sex. Radha had drugged Jigar and took advantage. Everyone knows about it but Kokila began to focus on Paridhi leaving the house than Radha.

In a way it is a rape as Radha forcibly raped Jigar. When Kokila dictates terms to others and forces others to follow her, that is also called as rape.

Edited by krkavita - 02 January 2015 at 6:17am

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetie-cutie

JIGAR HAS ALREADY BEEN RAPED BY KOKILA SINCE CHILDHOOD...SO WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE- NOW ...Angry

Oh God! How did THAT happen?! ROFL

Edited by skanthan - 02 January 2015 at 9:33pm

Go to top