Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Upen Patel gives a bad name to foreigners of desi origin (Page 3)

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

Actually I find him narcissist. He fits perfectly in that definition: 
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

^ taken from mayo clinic website.  

totes!

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

Originally posted by sha1

Totally agreed! I wasn't even born in India or ever lived there but I speak Hindi just fine with with zero foreign accent. Upen simply disgusts me Dead 

except his English isn't much better LOL... I think his intellect is rivalled only by garden tools.

True that! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SecretsmilesMahek_No1

Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodepurpleymatterrajvtaLove-u-all

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SatiSavitri

Totally agreed! I wasn't even born in India or ever lived there but I speak Hindi just fine with with zero foreign accent. Upen simply disgusts me Dead 

except his English isn't much better LOL... I think his intellect is rivalled only by garden tools.

True that! LOL

if he had another brain, it would be lonelyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Artisabodesha1Mahek_No1

Secretsmiles Senior Member
Secretsmiles
Secretsmiles

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
i jus dislike the guy

Edited by Secretsmiles - 26 December 2014 at 3:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1Doodh_Ki_DhuliMahek_No1

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Secretsmiles

You are wise, cool and wise. I like you. I'm British but not a brat I don't live in India and never learned hindi but I can easuly speak it with no english, I've been watching indian tv with no subtitles when I was born, no that hard to speak it, no idea why they have chosen him out of all the people from abroad they bought him and he is so meh.

He has been touchy feely for the longest time but its only Ali or Pritam who gets the bad wrap. He spared no one and he makes every effort to grab Karishma nowadays. He has displayed same behavior with his over the top PDA with Soni and sometimes with Diandra and Sonali. He didnt spare his best friend with the water task because he just wanted to see her get wet.  He put a big ass stone in the pool without due thought or consideration. He didn't even care that she could have been sick or unwilling to get in the water. Above all he passed roadside comments like "kya baat hai" "oye hoye" "mast lag rahi hai"...

That my friend is Upen Patel.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi_ukPicasso9Doodh_Ki_DhuliMahek_No1

dnmukhra Groupbie
dnmukhra
dnmukhra

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Upen Patel is the epitome of the typical stereotype of persons of desi origin. He walks around like he is the only foreign born individual from subcontinent. Despite having lived a decade or more in India he is yet to properly speak the language of the land. His tardiness can also speak for itself as 90% times he is seen lying around like some welfare recipient. 
Throughout the season he has progressed and only progressed on the backbone of other females, simply speaking he has leeched his way to the 14th week. He walks around with a superioty complex and looks down on others when he himself has done nothing in his uneventful life and accomplished nothing. 

A man with no financial security or focus of any goals in his life. He simply takes joy in hiding under a veil of a nearby female and indulging in gossiping and backbiting and he continues to play with peoples emotions. He is a bad example and does not necessary represent the desi community abroad.

I thought I should spell it out there incase there is any confusion when individuals like him boost the stereotype from our bretheren back home.

Edit: Im only bring this "foreign" angle because he has himself broguht this to hide behind, or claim ignorance throughout his season. If he wants to bank and benefit from such strategy then I guess he also opens himself into accoutability and to questions.

Can't believe someone would take the time to write out this long post on a single contestant on a tv show. Such hatred for someone from another country! I guess xenophobia makes people so insecure that they have to hide behind a keyboard and bash someone. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Secretsmiles

You are wise, cool and wise. I like you. I'm British but not a brat I don't live in India and never learned hindi but I can easuly speak it with no english, I've been watching indian tv with no subtitles when I was born, no that hard to speak it, no idea why they have chosen him out of all the people from abroad they bought him and he is so meh.

OH NO YOU'RE XENOPHOBIC TOO!!

that is the only reason anyone could dislike "flawfree" Upen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

Go to top