India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Upen Patel gives a bad name to foreigners of desi origin

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Upen Patel is the epitome of the typical stereotype of persons of desi origin. He walks around like he is the only foreign born individual from subcontinent. Despite having lived a decade or more in India he is yet to properly speak the language of the land. His tardiness can also speak for itself as 90% times he is seen lying around like some welfare recipient. 
Throughout the season he has progressed and only progressed on the backbone of other females, simply speaking he has leeched his way to the 14th week. He walks around with a superioty complex and looks down on others when he himself has done nothing in his uneventful life and accomplished nothing. 

A man with no financial security or focus of any goals in his life. He simply takes joy in hiding under a veil of a nearby female and indulging in gossiping and backbiting and he continues to play with peoples emotions. He is a bad example and does not necessary represent the desi community abroad.

I thought I should spell it out there incase there is any confusion when individuals like him boost the stereotype from our bretheren back home.

Edit: Im only bring this "foreign" angle because he has himself broguht this to hide behind, or claim ignorance throughout his season. If he wants to bank and benefit from such strategy then I guess he also opens himself into accoutability and to questions.

Edited by TheBoss - 26 December 2014 at 2:51pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuresh.ppsj.14Olicity8priya6paritiLuv_asyajustforlaughsWhite.PearlMayu.jollydevsriyadivinity11Bottom_Linenishi75Sarun_wahifanKeerteemoshijPrishasayskhushi_shankarjessi_ukSecretsmileschicchocchicCaptiveFreedomm001Picasso9sucheeArshieMisfitfreedomYodha17sara5471Doodh_Ki_Dhulisha1TheSmurfsIlovemskpawancoolangelpurenessbbsainehloveVenus.XliberiangirlScreamForMeMeherbaanMahek_No1-naureen786-.Reshama.Ruthless.Slayercarisma2shaz2009ankusanuI_M_SultaNDownhill

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I agree his arrogance is not so cool... He hold grudges...Talked about a girl "she is with me during nighttime and with u during daytime" does that make sense? Man u are with different woman every week!...hypocrite MCP with no manners to speak...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ninny4udayjustforlaughsdevsriyakhushi_shankarmoshijSarun_wahifanm001freedomYodha17Picasso9sarah75IlovemskVenus.XliberiangirlScreamForMeMeherbaanMahek_No1

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

I agree his arrogance is not so cool... He hold grudges...Talked about a girl "she is with me during nighttime and with u during daytime" does that make sense? Man u are with different woman every week!...hypocrite MCP with no manners to speak...

Yeah you know the typical foreigner munda who is hopelessly spoiled brat. Like that Apurva from Pardes character. People often complain that foreign boys are uncultured and deviated from such and such path and yada yada and this only solidifies such mindset.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_wahifandevsriyakhushi_shankarmoshijCaptiveFreedomfreedomYodha17ArshiePicasso9IlovemskMahek_No1MeherbaanScreamForMe

Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleymatterrajvtashrikrishnaAdnus90effinxn3kSakina3tv666Love-u-all..Sakura..vibgThatOneGuy

freedomYodha17 Goldie
freedomYodha17
freedomYodha17

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Agree!! 

The one thing that comes out clearly is his Superiority complex. Its really sad that a contestant like him is in 14/15 week. Now he is all worked up  and is feeling cornered for what? I don't understand! 

How does he want to survive in the game where ppl are fighting everyday to be in the house. What has he done! It is really unfair to all the other contestants (even evicted ones) who at least did something to be in the house!

Edited by freedomYodha - 26 December 2014 at 2:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi75Sarun_wahifanEs.Esdevsriyakhushi_shankarPicasso9Mahek_No1

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Upen is a lazy, rude, arrogant person. He has no self respect.
Half the time he does not understand what is going around him.
He thinks he is pure and righteous person. In fact he gossips the most.
He looks depressed and gloomy. He is the most negative person in that house.
He feels no shame when it is pointed out that he hangs out with girls most of the time and that he is on bed all the time.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi75Sarun_wahifandevsriyakhushi_shankarfreedomYodha17Picasso9IlovemskMahek_No1

Mayu.jolly Senior Member
Mayu.jolly
Mayu.jolly

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
And the sad part is his behaviour gives ignorant people more ground to generalise that people living abroad are arrogant and too full of themselves. It was way too apalling wen an aunt of mine who is an avid BB watcher said : je main hmehsa kehndi hu bhr de munde chaaracter ich solid ni honde!
Ps : excuse my tooti footi punjabi watever i could catch i mentioned Embarrassed Cry

Edited by Mayu.jolly - 26 December 2014 at 2:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyafreedomYodha17Mahek_No1

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Disagree with everything, speak for yourself.

Disagree with what? These are facts, not just my opinion.

- What has he achieved, be honest?

- Why is he having such a hard time with his linguistic when people like Claudia Ceisla, Elli, Vida, Sunny Leone and a lot other people have spoken better than him?

- Never hanging out with the men and keeping himself secluded into the bedroom in the company of some lady, gossiping with her, using them be it Soni, Diandra, Deepshika, Sukirti, Sonali or even Karishma.

- He even has a bad eye for all of them. Whereas Ali gets the proverbial pervert nickname the real character here is Upen. We all know how he made Karishma get into the water and how he was doing commentary of "mast dikhrahi hai".

I will be honest with you, I havent seen much episodes so I might be mistaken a few places but it doesn't take a lifetime to understand ones qualities of their lack off.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Olicityparitidevsriyamoshijkhushi_shankarfreedomYodha17CaptiveFreedomsarah75Picasso9IlovemskMahek_No1ScreamForMe

Go to top