Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Characters POV : ragini- a stoic mother?

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Sorry for any grammatical errors, i am quite bad at proofreading.

What do you do when your world turns it's back on you? What do you do when the love of your life tells you he hates you? What do you do when you're forced to ignore your children?

Ragini was lost in whirlwind of thoughts which were trying to get the worst out of her. Out of the anger she felt for the one man in her world, her ex husband.

Out of immediate reflex,  she pulled her pearl necklace so hard, it left a mark on her neck. The white pearls fell one by one from the dangling string. Paralleling the clear droplets of warm tears which were streaming down Ragini's cheeks.

She had waited for 15 years to meet her sons. And finally they were here.
They came looking for her. This thought warmed her heart. It nearly filled the emptiness in her dull heart.

She knew her son, Agham wanted his mother but she was helpless. She couldn't show him the broken mother in her. She had to let him get lost in the dark world, once again.

I lived without them for 15 years, and i could do it again.
Ragini bit her lip hard enough to send shivers down her spine. Her lips burned in aching pain. But this pain was not even close to what she was feeling inside. 

She was trapped in a shell of ego and anger which stopped her from breaking the "deal" she made with her ex- husband. She promised Neil, she would not look back at her sons but she regretted that everyday, every minute and every second in the last 15 years. Sometimes she would go without food for days, thinking about her children were enough to fill up her stomach. 

Her stomach churned at the memory of seeing Agham's tears and his need for his mothers love. His eyes were pleading for her return.

Thanks for reading. Big smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is something i wrote couple of weeks ago when i promised @ronitfan i would write an OS, however due to some work i was unable to finish this but i thought i'd post what i wrote so far. 
Sukhi, i hope you liked this :D

BTW, i was thinking to sometimes write in the characters POV after an emotional or a very dramatic episode because it will give us a chance to discuss and perhaps also understand what they are feeling. Do you guys think this might be a good idea? PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW <3 

Edited by beautiful1 - 26 December 2014 at 8:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChrisinSamazingneiraLM1991angelpurenesscolumbiaRonitPallaviNRSiddhi_ronitfan

angelpureness IF-Dazzler
angelpureness
angelpureness

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Wow... It Iis beautiful... Loved how you described her tears.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
OMG!! 
You wrote!! 
Thank you so much for remembering and putting in the effort - this is really nice! I would love to see a lot more of this series where you explore the emotions behind scenes that have already happened.. lovely!! 

Do change the topic of the post - everyone should get to read it! :D
Again, thank you so much!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

columbiaexoLarmy

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

OMG!! 
You wrote!! 
Thank you so much for remembering and putting in the effort - this is really nice! I would love to see a lot more of this series where you explore the emotions behind scenes that have already happened.. lovely!! 

Do change the topic of the post - everyone should get to read it! :D
Again, thank you so much!! 

You're welcome Sukhi Hug-- Yeah i had to fulfill my promise lol. And I'm glad you liked it. Embarrassed

Thank you, i think i'll write about Neil's/Ragini's feelings once RaMan's fake marriage track is finished.

Do you think i should write in the POV of other characters too? Or just NieRa? Big smile
exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelpureness

Wow... It Iis beautiful... Loved how you described her tears.

Thank you Hug 
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
So wonderful heart warming and touching 
Just beautiful 

Aisa lagta hai cvs need to come and read the wonderful writers we have here really

It was lovely 
Trapped in a shell of ego and anger 

What a lovely line!! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top