Grand finale will be on 3rd of Jan - Confirmed - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .nilu.

Well I think its still possible, if they evict one person on tuesday and another on friday..which would leave 5 people on the finale night...tht would b interesting no?

Could be, last time they had 4 ... Depends on how they plan the final days...eviction is no problem...they can do it one every hour too ðŸ˜‰
Is this BB not making fool na on new years eve occasion.
One there is WCs comong and second they put uo this news like us BB himself is conphused like Upen 😆
Yeah nilu that would be grt idea to do. This week double eviction and next week zt mid week evixtions and bam here we got our 5 finalists.
Originally posted by SoPunk

Could be, last time they had 4 ... Depends on how they plan the final days...eviction is no problem...they can do it one every hour too ðŸ˜‰

Exactly! eviction is not a problem for them..infact it will attract more viewers since these would b surprise evictions! 

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Is this BB not making fool na on new years eve occasion.
One there is WCs comong and second they put uo this news like us BB himself is conphused like Upen 😆

LOL truee they are confused and look at us, not we r getting confused and not able to trust the most reliable colors website ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Yeah nilu that would be grt idea to do. This week double eviction and next week zt mid week evixtions and bam here we got our 5 finalists.

Exactly!! Plus it would be a lot more fun to watch the show ðŸ˜ƒ
If this is true, it sounds like a very haphazard & last minute change..They probably realized how much the extension idea sucked & how much of a downgrade Farah actually was from Salman..Better late than never but i still wish it was planned better..
i will be super happy if this happens

they can have a double eviction on sunday
Edited by Sabhayata - 9 years ago
There will be  a grand finale, and it will be just to bid adieu to Salman for the season.

The day will also see the entry of new wild card contestants, and on the same day Farah will take over from Salman. They want to create an event, to give a nice exit to Salman and to welcome the new contestants. All the existing contestants will be officially informed about this. 
thank god the show's ending soon, i don't even enjoy the show..
only watch it out of habit and to stay close to my roots