Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

what did Ratan do today? (Page 2)

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

???? I asked one question no one answered meConfused. Did Ratan do anything anti-Baldev today? In the episodes, not spoilers. Is the reason everyone hating her based on the spoilers only or did she begin to hate on Baldev today itself? That's what I'm asking since I skipped majority of the episodeLOL

They didnt show her views on Baldev yesterday LOL
But frm seg its obvious she too thinks Baldev is d murderer since she was disgusted wen VeeBa came home married Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MoHiNi_

???? I asked one question no one answered meConfused. Did Ratan do anything anti-Baldev today? In the episodes, not spoilers. Is the reason everyone hating her based on the spoilers only or did she begin to hate on Baldev today itself? That's what I'm asking since I skipped majority of the episodeLOL

But frm seg its obvious she too thinks Baldev is d murderer since she was disgusted wen VeeBa came home married Wacko

Yea that's what I wanted to know LOL. So everyone was commenting based on spoilers. I can't believe Ratan and chaiji. I honestly thought not even Ranvi would believe Baldev was the murderer and then when I found out he was I thought he might be the only one but this is insane Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _MoHiNi_

Yea that's what I wanted to know LOL. So everyone was commenting based on spoilers. I can't believe Ratan and chaiji. I honestly thought not even Ranvi would believe Baldev was the murderer and then when I found out he was I thought he might be the only one but this is insane Confused

What do you expect when Mahaan Ranvi keeps saying he is a "Eyewitness" to the murder? After all, your son/ grandson is telling you that he saw what happened. Of course he is a moron, but you would wonder if someone keeps telling you the same lie over and over again!

I dont blame Ratan and Chaiji for being mislead, coz to them, "Ranvi" is the be all and end all! Of course he is a dumb person easily manipulated by a liar, but do THEY realise that? No!

i_love_arshi Senior Member
i_love_arshi
i_love_arshi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
SS pariwar is not only a mahanta house,they r also stone-hearted.kal ka episode dekhkar mujhe lag nahi raha tha ki inka koi close relative mar gaya.they were behaving as if a pet dog has been dead! After some time chaiji started cooking food!(if my eyes r not wrong), and ratan asking her "mein aapke liye chay bana doon?"Shockedseriously??everything back to normal so soonSilly

Edited by i_love_arshi - 28 December 2014 at 4:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

Go to top