India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

what did Ratan do today?

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I keep hearing people way she doesn't deserve sympathy. I know in the spoilers she looks disgusted but did anything happen today??I skipped most of the episode cause I can't sit through Ranvi and Rajvir  scenes and torturing Baldev scenes 

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

I keep hearing people way she doesn't deserve sympathy. I know in the spoilers she looks disgusted but did anything happen today??I skipped most of the episode cause I can't sit through Ranvi and Rajvir  scenes and torturing Baldev scenes 
i swear to god even i have no idea why some ppl are saying she doesnt deserve sympathy, the poor woman was so shocked on hearing that baldev had been arrested for murder and her first reacton was thet their has to be some misunderstanding and then when veera lost her balance due to shock she went and steadied, comforted her then came back to ranvi and re questioned him as to what he was was saying, who has been murdered and then gets shell shocked and shattered on knowing nihal had been killed! She did nothing and was shattered beyond anything and i dont understand why ppl say she doesnt deserve sympathy Disapprove this woman was betrayed by her husband and was left alone by him to work, mange a household and bring up two small kids all on her own with only an elderly woman for support, then when she awaited her husband's return she learns that he is dead, she has lived a lonely tough life in the face of cruel narrow minded society and now when she is about to find love and companionship at a time well past her youth with the kids all grown up and have a life of their own, her so called companion also dies and she doesnt deserve sympathy? Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anugijshree_ramLovePrajaNikki36vinu24Chitra89MrDarcyfan

LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
If she believes that Baldev murdered Nihaal and she doesn't do anything against Ranvi then she does deserve no sympathy. And as shown in the spoilers she will side with her son and therefore for all I care she can live life with misery if she wants. But I just didn't see what did she do today.  I guess the people are talking about the spoilers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnMaaneetDeewangiMental_Manadhil

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
its a general rule now that ppl from mahanta house dnt deserve sympathyDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnpri_tanviwowmoonMaaneetDeewangiMental_Manadhil

TeriGalliyan IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan
TeriGalliyan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Oh so ratan will support her maahan and can't be wrong son Dead nothing new as expected...aahker ratan ne aslee rang dikha di Dead uff can't bear ranvi and Rv is too hard now ratan enter into the list. She will be unbearable too. For sure ratan will again bring up about veera being sautela behen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I didnt understand why all were consoling her instead of Veera! Confused
She never stood up for Nihal when Ranvi ill-treated him, but will now believe that Baldev murdered him!
I dunno why she deserves sympathy?! Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAnapri_tanviwowmoon

LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
???? I asked one question no one answered me Confused. Did Ratan do anything anti-Baldev today? In the episodes, not spoilers. Is the reason everyone hating her based on the spoilers only or did she begin to hate on Baldev today itself? That's what I'm asking since I skipped majority of the episode LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

???? I asked one question no one answered me Confused. Did Ratan do anything anti-Baldev today? In the episodes, not spoilers. Is the reason everyone hating her based on the spoilers only or did she begin to hate on Baldev today itself? That's what I'm asking since I skipped majority of the episode LOL

Nope, so far she hasn't done or said anything.LOL She just went into shock at the end of the epi. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan-dear10-

Go to top