India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

The Contexts The Priorities And The Price

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Life seldom comes in well defined packages of right and wrong. It mostly depends on the context, our priorities and the price we r willing to pay for those priorities.

Sahir, arzoo n zaki r caught in this frame now...

For sahir so far the priorith had been zeenat and his promise and d price arzoo and their love. In the context of his past it is right but in the context of his present actions it is wrong. However the tides are turning now. He is fighting a losing battle; his heart will soon choose arzoo over zeenat, love over war and in this right choice he will.find happiness.

For arzoo, things are simple now. He loves her, she loves him, he has proposed, she will accept - her actions r right in this context but we know they r wrong in the big picture. She s being a fool for love - oh well, don't many of us do.d same? Things will get complicated forher when she knows the truth; then she has to choose between her self respect n love. She must choose the former nit only becoz it is the right thingto do but also becoz she must undergo that heartbreak tobreally understand sahirs pain. She must b in his shoes to empathize with him and aceept him and fall completely in love wth him - with his gud n his bad.

For zaki d priorities r arzoo n his love for her . When he begins to see the truth of saaz finally he will hopefully choose d right thing to do...

Let's now wait n watch what these three do - what they choose, what they gain and what they lose

Excuse the typos n happy weekend

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameedocmonicamad_maddyploydometrue2hearteternalashaIlinzam123Bujee09grumpydwarfsoapsudsEcrivain.-vandy-

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Well said. I know what Sahir will choose but waiting to see what Arzoo chooses. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
aarzoo should go thru heartbreak too...in order to understand sahir's pain completely...
this is why we have this track...she'll come to know abt zeenat...will be heartbroken...and then...the whole dargaah thing will come into ploy

"uska dard tere dard se zyada hai..."
it'll be more like aarzoo understanding what sahir is going thru...and then the process of both healing each other

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeVJDIPAzam123Bujee09soapsuds

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Once arzoo find out the truth I really want her to leave niyamat house and I really want to see sahir suffer miserably.He should know tha pain of hurting her.If arzoo had a drop of self respect then she would leave the house and alvira should not interfere .i really want to see sahir sufferAngry
allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

Once arzoo find out the truth I really want her to leave niyamat house and I really want to see sahir suffer miserably.He should know tha pain of hurting her.If arzoo had a drop of self respect then she would leave the house and alvira should not interfere .i really want to see sahir sufferAngry

Yes I agree bujee but I also have a slightly diff take on this. Thus far the story has been all about sahir -his past, his painn his acceptance of arzoo. He has suffered a great deal already n he is still suffering. He knows d pain of heartbreak already ...that's why he won't be able to put arzoo thru this for longer...but then she will reject him and he will reach a cathartic point after which all he has to do is wait for her forgiveness n start afresh...yday he recognized his truth and he will redeem himself now...at least we will hope so

From this point on, after arzoo gets to the truth, the story will be about her...her pain, her suffering and hee acceptance of him. Only when that happens they will b equal - and then they will truly become humsafars
I can't predict how it will go in reality.but at least thats how I can visualize things...

And I really donno what I m doin on this forum day n nite when I hav a jib a husband, a kid and guests to take of...damn u sahir!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameedocmonicaVJDIPAzam123

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Hey lovely post...

Sahir loves her but is right now driven by all the WRONG factors ..n this will hapoen untill Zeenat gets a proper closure n then SaAz will make sense 

I was thinking where will zaki fit into all this n then I thought tht if Zeenat is back n is evil then zaki wool be ARZOO 's confidante 

Happy weekend Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsamee

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allforlove

Originally posted by hagen

Yes I agree bujee but I also have a slightly diff take on this. Thus far the story has been all about sahir -his past, his painn his acceptance of arzoo. He has suffered a great deal already n he is still suffering. He knows d pain of heartbreak already ...that's why he won't be able to put arzoo thru this for longer...but then she will reject him and he will reach a cathartic point after which all he has to do is wait for her forgiveness n start afresh...yday he recognized his truth and he will redeem himself now...at least we will hope so

From this point on, after arzoo gets to the truth, the story will be about her...her pain, her suffering and hee acceptance of him. Only when that happens they will b equal - and then they will truly become humsafars
I can't predict how it will go in reality.but at least thats how I can visualize things...

And I really donno what I m doin on this forum day n nite when I hav a jib a husband, a kid and guests to take of...damn u sahir!

Hahaha yeah I sail in the same boat, my hubby is fed up of my mooning over Sahir all the time LOLI used to tell my mom to get a life instead of watching soaps all day, and here I am, religiously watching HS everyday and then stalking the forums day and night Embarrassed

Ok back to Arzoo Smile. I believe empathy happens only when one steps into the other's shoes, either by experiencing it first hand or if one has seen someone close suffer similarly. In Arzoo's case, she has seen her mother go through hell because of her father and she hasn't had a great childhood either, She understands pain and the suffering in Sahir's eyes is what draws her to him but she is yet to know the extent of it to truly relate and help him heal. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top