India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma Upen & Dimpy

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Many ppl used to say that PG always does bitching of karishma & other bedroom gang
But jab se puneet sudhar gaya hai both puneet & gautam stopped bitching
livefeed ka mujhe nahi pata but in episodes they are not showing bitching sessions of PG
Now 50% of episodes are dedicated to KUD bitching about others

This UpMa thing is not good for karishma at this point of game
Upen k liye acha h coz he is getting content but karishma shouldnt fall in this trap
Gautam ruined his image coz Gaudi but he have a strong fan base so he still have a chance to win
Jaise diandra gayi waise upen ko b jana chahya
Both gautam & karishma should focus on their game coz they dont need cheap love angles

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyapp29Mayu.jollyPooja--freedomYodha17Mehakphoolbbsaisonia_koolkhan

freedomYodha17 Goldie
freedomYodha17
freedomYodha17

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Just posted this in DDT, copying it here...my view...

KT is really spoiling her game being with Upen ... Upen knows he is the weakest link and is trying hard to up his game and  is all the time  "we have to be together" ( to KT ) and play a game against them (all the others) ...the gangs are ok till the middle of the season but at this stage it has to be individual game ... he hid behind ppl through out the season and now he doesn't really know what to do! Its too late to know about Upen Patel! ... he never made use of the situations during the start of the season and now he is suffering bcoz of that !

As an audience I atleast know who KT is! even dimpy has been able to make her image (good or bad) being a wild card entry but Upen Thumbs Down.. I don't know anything about Upen , he was invisible for me apart from the days when Salman khan spoke about him ...  

Edited by freedomYodha - 26 December 2014 at 1:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarhisyasyadevsriyapp29Pooja--singin80Mehakphool

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Dimpy can cook up topics out of nothing and no where.
Upen has become the gossip queen long back.
Karishma is just stuck with these two otherwise she is a strong contender.

Thankfully Diandra left. Gautam is free from romance angle.

SarhisyasyajustforlaughsPooja--devsriyapp29Meherbaan

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Upen is the king of gossip queen in the house followed by kai kai karishma who blames others for same reason when she herself does those things Dead
I am happy Di left and Gautam is alone now. He is again like an free bird woo hoo and playing game alone is too good Party

syasyajustforlaughsPooja--singin80devsriya--Ariana--Meherbaan

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Dimpy is playing alone..shes very smart n cunning... Shes nt hiding behind upen karishma...she toks to them...n she also toks to sonali..sumtyms wid ali n gautam also... D thing is everyone bitches in the house n ali wins dis thing hands down... But i love the game dimpy is playin bcoz dats d only thing wich adds some masala to d otherwise boring seasonTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughssyasyapp29Pooja--

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Dont want upen to leave he is a good friend of karishma and her support in the house without him she will be all alone and game will be one sided

just because a girl and guy hug doesn't mean they have something going on they are good friends that is all

i like UpMa for their genuine friendship

regarding bitching P2GSA were bitching about KU last week when sonali said karisHma is jealous,insecure and self centered

so its not a big deal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinzvibg--Ariana--

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Now I feel Dimpy is playing good game. She is fine without PG and I dont feel she is trying to hide behind anyone.
Coming to UpMa- If there is no kamble video then its all cooked up stories by toilet lovers. If there is any such video available then both are in fault. Why blame only upen? He should not leave for the sake of karishma's game. He is not there tosacrifice for karishma. If diandra's eviction was to save image if gulati then it was unfair. 

I find their hugs normal. Many time puneet giving kiss and hug to gulati. Does it mean there is something between GooPoo?

Atleast in show like big boss lets not complain about bitching. We cant expect bhajan kirtan from them. If punz is acting like sudhra hua doesnt mean all HMs should follow him. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughsMissvinzvibgSabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by White-Rose

Now I feel Dimpy is playing good game. She is fine without PG and I dont feel she is trying to hide behind anyone.
Coming to UpMa- If there is no kamble video then its all cooked up stories by toilet lovers. If there is any such video available then both are in fault. Why blame only upen? He should not leave for the sake of karishma's game. He is not there tosacrifice for karishma. If diandra's eviction was to save image if gulati then it was unfair. 

I find their hugs normal. Many time puneet giving kiss and hug to gulati. Does it mean there is something between GooPoo?

Atleast in show like big boss lets not complain about bitching. We cant expect bhajan kirtan from them. If punz is acting like sudhra hua doesnt mean all HMs should follow him. 

i dont find anything wrong in bitching currently we forum members are bitching as well about contestants  we dont likeLOL

toh phir HM's toh karenge na

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughsvibg_IHeartFriendz_

Go to top