PRECAP ...Any Guesses ..Ur Predictions ??

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
In PRECAP We saw that Ria is been ordered that She WILL have to join hospital from Next day . She tells that to Abhi & he gets shocked and worried .

Now Any Guesses Guyz What will be the next step of RiYu ? What will they do so that Ria could go to Hospital from next day ?

What I feel that Abhi and Ria will go to Ria's house for Pakhphera rasam . And Along with that Ria will go to Hospital as well . Thatzz how one Day will be managed by RiYu . Next day As we saw in SBS , Abhi will not be there So Ria will first try to contact him , But She will fail . Then Mrs Bhalla will come And She will take Ria to Hospital without letting Abhi know about it . And then Like we know Abhi will get angry with this and then we will get the Puja Scene and Daad's Heart Attack .

Plzzz Share Ur Guesses / Predicitons too Friends ..😃
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess you are right
Abhi ko office se zyada ghar par kaam karna pad raha hai...finding ways to balance out things..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

I guess you are right

Abhi ko office se zyada ghar par kaam karna pad raha hai...finding ways to balance out things..

Karna toh padega Di .  Pyaar kiya hai ..Nibhaana toh padega 😳😆 . Yes Di Abhi toh kuch bhi nahi , Aage toh abhi usse bahut balance karna padega . And In Last he will be all frustrated and irritated and will ultimately burst out his whole anger and frustration on Ria , Rukmani and whole family .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 9 years ago