India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Love D3 and Will always do

d3_tarey Senior Member
d3_tarey
d3_tarey

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Only few days left and then d3 will end according to articles . Well as my name shows i am die hard d3 fan and then vrimar but first i am a D3holic. How much i loved that serial silently. I Love Every member of D3 Cast but How Can i stop myself for praising those Couples who made D3 is heart of youth.

1)Rey and Kriya = Kriyaansh My God Who Could be more Cute than kriya? and more Handsome than Rey. Their dances on Sangge marr marr and ang lga de just awesome you just got drown in their love and Amar and Shakti made kriyaansh

2)Swayam and Sharon= Swaron I simply love them. Who Can be more faithfull and loving than swayam? and Who can be more cute yet a diva than sneha as sharon and who Can be more hot,bold yet beautifull than Vrushika. Swaron dances on Hayye rama,ek larke ,laale ishq and many more and yes that pehla nasha of Tanha They rocked it and pehla nasha of Vrushan hotness burned our screens. TANHA and VRUSHAN make Swaron

3)Rey and Taani= Taarey How much i love them i Can not explain. Who Can be more innocent than Taani and more naughty than rey. Their dance on Beinteha,Tjh ko ju payaa defines Cuteness of Love. Vrimar make Taarey    

4)Raghav and ishika= ishav How can i forget them Then Naughtiest Charmer and Elegant princess love them in Chor hay tuu

5)Karma and Huma= Kahu Diva with simple yet stylish boy i Love their every dance

Thank to each and every couple and d3 Cast for giving us d3. I will never forget my d3. I do not belong to any Couple fanclub while writing it. I am not fighting and saying Vrimar best than kriyaansh vice verse or vrushan is better than Tanha. I am just a die hard D3IANS or D3holic. Please D3ians Come and show your love for D3= Kriyaansh,Tanha/swaron+Taarey+vrushan/swaron+ every Cast and Crew

Edited by d3_tarey - 26 December 2014 at 1:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avi_arsha_krChrisinSPissa99maaneet4evrJasmine_ashprtnangel_kriyaanshHp_TvD_mAnIcnature-beauty

Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome post :)
Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hey dear you missed neha and vicky too were amazing and funny ;). Taayam best bro and sis relation none can beat them even TaaRey which love most :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet4evrd3_tarey

d3_tarey Senior Member
d3_tarey
d3_tarey

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine_ash

Hey dear you missed neha and vicky too were amazing and funny ;). Taayam best bro and sis relation none can beat them even TaaRey which love most :)
I said Yr every Cast member that include vicky,neha,rini,simi everybody They Just rocked.
angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Clap nice post
ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
gd post
nature-beauty IF-Rockerz
nature-beauty
nature-beauty

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Yaar u just made me emotional
Loved it
avi_arsha_kr Groupbie
avi_arsha_kr
avi_arsha_kr

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:48am | IP Logged
D3 rocks... :-)

May it be KRIYAANSH, kriyam, swaron, krisha, reyam, viha or any other couple...D3 will always have a awesome and special place in my heart... :-)))

Arsha, tanha, vrushan...all the cast and crew members...hats off

Palki ma'am for this wonderful show and for giving us our KRIYAANSH... Ameeta ma'am for giving us most of the memorable scenes and dances of KRIYAANSH...
THANK U AND LOVE U :-)))))))

KRIYAANSH / ARSHA FOREVER ;-))

Go to top