India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Wrong!!

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Today's episode got me thinking about Soha, to be honest I don't like her much don't like clingy people with cheesy linesDead.
But end of the day she is a human no I don't know how much she is in this with Manik. But as much i have understood this is not for time pass, don't know how serious she is in to him. Manik is using her to get back with Nandani in away. 

But isn't he missleading the poor girl?? Isn't it wrong, what will happen to her after Manan are back together what will Manik do with Soha?? It isn't easy to handle a heartbreak and he knows it very well. He is exactly in that situation. Yes, this will sure make Nandani come back to him. 

Because how much the person you love tells we can't be together, we aren't meant for each other, seeing that person with someone else that person can't control themselves and burn in jealousy. The same is happening to our Nandani. 

But it isn't fair to lead on someone like that, be it a girl or a boy. I will not lie I love this jealousy track, it's fun to see Nandani's possessiveness towards Manik. It's fun that Manik has not  yet given up on her, that he still think he can get her back in his life. 

It would I have been other thing if Manik had planned with Soha to make Nandani jealous but I find this utterly wrong. What will Manik do if Soha falls head over heels in love with him?? I just hope she doesn't turns madly in love with Manik and does anything to get him!!

And Soha doesn't she feel weird that one second Manik comes close next back away?? I would atleast, is she so blind and can't see that Manik is not interested in her ad telling her to back of?? Somewhat she is creating mess for herself, even then it's not fair to lead on, when you the other person is just using you to make some other person jealous it's not fair!!

Not only that what will happen to the contract which FAB5 is about to get?? Afterall Soha is daughter to the person who is giving Manik and rest of FAB5 their contract and no father would give a contract to a person person which has played with his daughter's feeling. 

Manik is putting very much on stake just to make Nandani Jealous

PS: I love seeing Nandni jealous but also bad for Soha to be led on when theirs nothing which can happen, their can't be any relationship between these two people.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parud26shahzadithyan

deepalokii Newbie
deepalokii
deepalokii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I am actually not sorry for SoHA Manik made it clear toher he didnt want to meet her she said please he said no some other time still jabarjazdi guss jaathi hi uskey ghar mein she is forcing herself on a gy who said he is not interested Yes Manik has only one goal its so sweet he is not misleading SOHA he is not telling her he loves her she forced herself into his house in the night trying to touch him sitting o n his bed and he said ok to watch a movie with her so please dont balme this on Maik kai ka love jab pehaley din ghar mien guskey force kar lethee hi tho :)
fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Soha doesnt seems to be loyal in her craziness for manik...its seems just a fling for her..just to get over her craziness..i dont think she is serious abt manik..and i think manik gonna stop her soonn..even if its not manik nandu gonna do tht..she is gonna have a peak level of jealousiness nxt week lolz...and yeah ..manik havent accptd jer or anythn ..today he said her a clr noo...lets see wat happens
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepalokii

I am actually not sorry for SoHA Manik made it clear toher he didnt want to meet her she said please he said no some other time still jabarjazdi guss jaathi hi uskey ghar mein she is forcing herself on a gy who said he is not interested Yes Manik has only one goal its so sweet he is not misleading SOHA he is not telling her he loves her she forced herself into his house in the night trying to touch him sitting o n his bed and he said ok to watch a movie with her so please dont balme this on Maik kai ka love jab pehaley din ghar mien guskey force kar lethee hi tho :)

But what does he do when Nandani is around?? He gives in. End of the day Soha is dumb is not understanding she is being used and seeing Manik's approaches as he is interested in her. I agree she forced her in his house. It's still for that he maybe likes her. Just think about it. And I'm also worried about the contract what will happen when Manik get successful and avoids Soha?? What will happen with the contract??
Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
a different opinion dear ofcourse in favor of manik Embarrassed what happened to Aliya, when the fight was going on with harshad, it was nandu who ran to manik and shouting to cair to take him to hospital, but not her, and now has she not moved to dhruv, so soha will also find her guy one day.
and one more realtime example , all girls, more than being a fan,  love parth and want to have him as thier BF, is it possible, he can decide with only one girl, so is it his fault to have hurt another girl, no na..this ex might sound funny and crazy for a few but not for me doh Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top