Jodha Akbar

JA in 11th position in TRP (Page 2)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

donjas, if they had to drag the show they would have extended JA story with some important historical events and then gradually bought in the young salim and then older one but a good actor..

now what confuses me is and initially I raised this point in the forum as well that why important events were skipped and why so many leaps and why such disconnected story and now this actor ravi as salim whose acting is just average..!

i think the makers want to shut down the show and zee has got its two hit shows and now they do not care about JA! unki bala se bhaad main jaye and you can see the dissatisfaction on rajat's face in recent scenes he is not into them and is probably thinking of the alternative but paridhi will not be affected much as she is not the only bread earner..and for her its more of a time pass with good money!

Mandy, I was told that initially the focus will be on Salim, but soon it will switch and revolve around JJ only. This is from a very reliable source only. JJ will not be sidelined, this is for sure. Let see aage aage..

sindhu more than that they need a good stroyline to get the lost viewers back..look at the trpsCry..and showing anar MB and jagat as friends is just not so royal!..and where the focus will be only trps will decide as the script gets changed on the spot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SayushimehraSindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

donjas, if they had to drag the show they would have extended JA story with some important historical events and then gradually bought in the young salim and then older one but a good actor..

now what confuses me is and initially I raised this point in the forum as well that why important events were skipped and why so many leaps and why such disconnected story and now this actor ravi as salim whose acting is just average..!

i think the makers want to shut down the show and zee has got its two hit shows and now they do not care about JA! unki bala se bhaad main jaye and you can see the dissatisfaction on rajat's face in recent scenes he is not into them and is probably thinking of the alternative but paridhi will not be affected much as she is not the only bread earner..and for her its more of a time pass with good money!

Mandy, I was told that initially the focus will be on Salim, but soon it will switch and revolve around JJ only. This is from a very reliable source only. JJ will not be sidelined, this is for sure. Let see aage aage..

sindhu more than that they need a good stroyline to get the lost viewers back..look at the trpsCry..and showing anar MB and jagat as friends is just not so royal!..and where the focus will be only trps will decide as the script gets changed on the spot!

Yeah good story line is required. This I agree.

CoolpreeCharu.Sayushimehra

Coolpree Senior Member
Coolpree
Coolpree

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Sindhu, I just saw a couple episodes after many days.  
I am not surprised at the falling trps. These CVs have no sense at all!!!

I know they have taken many liberties with history but to show Maan, Jagat and Anar as friends is sheer madness and in very very bad taste.  Are they going to show Anar romancing Salim while betraying her friend?  What is the need to introduce Maan and Jagat at this juncture if the focus is going to be Anar and then Noor.  could they not have been left out.  Salim and Anarkali's romance may have been tolerable if we did not have the shadow of poor Maanbai hanging over our heads.  Hope SA romance starts and ends before his marriage to the 2 rajput princesses.
  The writers have no class whatsoever.  

And what is the need to show all those daughters falling out of the sky suddenly?  how does it add to the script at this point.  What a mess.  
I admit the Amer track is a bit better as it is refreshing and there is no affeem feeding stepmotherDead

But soon they will be back to Agra and the royal mess will begin again.  

In all this pathetic drama Rajat and Paridhi stand out like shining stars. Rajat ...what can you say about his brilliance?  And Paridhi is looking really good.. the 3-4 minutes of their part in this show is keeping everyone from abandoning this sinking ship

Edited by Coolpree - 26 December 2014 at 6:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DonjasSindhuMenon_akdha.forever_ayushimehraSonaLuvZaSaf

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolpree

I know they have taken many liberties with history but to show Maan, Jagat and Anar as friends is sheer madness and in very very bad taste.  Are they going to show Anar romancing Salim while betraying her friend?  What is the need to introduce Maan and Jagat at this juncture if the focus is going to be Anar and then Noor.  could they not have been left out.  Salim and Anarkali's romance may have been tolerable if we did not have the shadow of poor Maanbai hanging over our heads.  Hope SA romance starts and ends before his marriage to the 2 rajput princesses.

And what is the need to show all those daughters falling out of the sky suddenly?  how does it add to the script at this point.  What a mess.  
I admit the Amer track is a bit better as it is refreshing and there is no affeem feeding stepmotherDead

In all this pathetic drama Rajat and Paridhi stand out like shining stars. Rajat ...what can you say about his brilliance?  And Paridhi is looking really good.. the 3-4 minutes of their part in this show is keeping everyone from abandoning this sinking ship

The writer already said in twitter for a few days we will get peaceful episodes and then back agra which means same old Ruks, haider with afeem and negativity.

Ruks free , Afeem free,  Agra free episodes is refreshing. But this will end soon..

I have to agree JA is a mess but we are not able to leave it fully because of paridhi and Rajat. I just want this serial to end on a good note and soon too so we all can be at peace too.

@bold: hope what u said comes true. cant see Salim getting married to maan and then Salim Anar love story. It will be too much to handle..At the same time imagine watching JJ as Inlaws. Cry

Edited by SindhuMenon - 26 December 2014 at 6:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Coolpree_akdha.forever_ayushimehraRashmi81SonaLuvZaSaf

Coolpree Senior Member
Coolpree
Coolpree

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

The writer already said in twitter for a few days we will get peaceful episodes and then back agra which means same old Ruks, haider with afeem and negativity.

Ruks free , Afeem free,  Agra free episodes is refreshing. But this will end soon..

I have to agree JA is a mess but we are not able to leave it fully because of paridhi and Rajat. I just want this serial to end on a good note and soon too so we all can be at peace too.

@bold: hope what u said comes true. cant see Salim getting married to maan and then Salim Anar love story. It will be too much to handle..At the same time imagine watching JJ as Inlaws. Cry

very true Sindhu, I am not on twitter but this writer is getting on my nerves!  did he not say we will get a daughter of Jodhas? why did they change their minds? As Mandy said  they keep changing their script at the last minute according to their whims. 
 tell me Sindhu...we all know that Akbar had kids from other wives but some historians are of the opinion that Jodha had more kids with him especially atleast 2 daughters.  So Don't you think that when the story is about Jodha and AKbar they would give Jodha at least one the daughters... I really feel that these writers are setting a perfect example of how to kill an epic luv story.  I cnt forgive them for this.Angry  Its these small small things which will eventually drive even loyal supporters away

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushimehraRashmi81SindhuMenon_akdha.forever_

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

very true Sindhu, I am not on twitter but this writer is getting on my nerves!  did he not say we will get a daughter of Jodhas? why did they change their minds? As Mandy said  they keep changing their script at the last minute according to their whims. 
 tell me Sindhu...we all know that Akbar had kids from other wives but some historians are of the opinion that Jodha had more kids with him especially atleast 2 daughters.  So Don't you think that when the story is about Jodha and AKbar they would give Jodha at least one the daughters... I really feel that these writers are setting a perfect example of how to kill an epic luv story.  I cnt forgive them for this.Angry  Its these small small things which will eventually drive even loyal supporters away

Its a know fact MUZ and Akbar had Daniyal and 2 other daughters. Its sad that they they did not show this especially when this show is about Jodha AKbar. I am also amused to why they did this. Only reason I can think is they want JJ full attention on Salim and them focusing him only. If other Kids of theirs are shown then they need to divide time equally. Still it was a very foolish idea.

I really hope they improve their scripting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coolpree_akdha.forever_

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
let's see for this week...
amer track is being shown so trp might increase...
moreover ruqu is also not shown nowadays...
so that might help up with the trp!!

Coolpree_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
But there is one problem. ek hasina thi which was giving tough competition nd also was the slot leader last week went off air. So until nd unless the new show on star clicks with the audience the trps may again increase. honestly zee won't care about the positions, till ja is the slot leader nothing will change. but if the news of rajat's disappointment on SA story is true then we can hope for something better bcoz BT will never want rajat to quit. Whatever maybe the situation, they can't afford to loose parijat.

Edited by munnirony - 27 December 2014 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13akdhalover

Go to top