India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

JA in 11th position in TRP

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
It has finally happened, the show is out of the top ten. There are 10 shows now on TV with better ratings. The show below JA is only 0.1 TVM, less. In the next few weeks Qubool Hai, will overtake JA.

For the info, there are 5 STAR shows, 2 ZEE ,2 COLORS  and 1 SAB show with better ratings.

Only an increase in TRP does not matter, it is relative increase that is important, it is how you perform with respect to your competitors. JA increased slightly this week, the competitors did more.

Edited by Donjas - 26 December 2014 at 1:01pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

J2loverAKT.JACoolpree_SJM_.antara.Suganya.SSweet24jiya.kanael24Rashmi81akdhaloverayushimehra_akdha.forever_...Dexterity...Pretty_meSonaLuvZaSafghalibmirzaILTHBEBpreetgurtielasingh-DZ-

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Donjas nice to see u here posting
thats my point which none get show is sinking so fastly now
trps from 14 to 20 in wihch it was all about jodha akbar and the pain of leaving son
leap happened on 18
I don't understand how few thought sa track can bring trps sply with below avg actors and when they have such amazing talent in ja with previous cast
rajat brilliance as Akbar paridhi shines as jodha
salima ruq hamida bakshi gulbadan zakira
todarmal birbal maan singh rahim
with such amazing leads and good supporting cast
how could they thought the below avg acting will evenhad chance of ttaking it to good

plus the slight increase is for well shot promo
which had jodha akbar
such bad state once zee top 8 pm slot leader gec top three
is out of top ten
its better parijat quit
let zee ph cvs make SA
don't waste talent and audience time

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AKT.JASuganya.SSweet24anael24Donjasakdhalover_akdha.forever_ayushimehraRashmi81SonaLuvZaSaf.GreekPrincess.Lady_Macbeth

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Earlier ja got trps beat the best in business in all areas
That was a glory ja had which is lost

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjas_akdha.forever_

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hmm let us see for the next week
if this amer track can help the trp

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DonjasSindhuMenon

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
aamer track is here so JA can gain but i think JA will never get position in top 5Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DonjasSindhuMenon_akdha.forever_

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
donjas, if they had to drag the show they would have extended JA story with some important historical events and then gradually bought in the young salim and then older one but a good actor..

now what confuses me is and initially I raised this point in the forum as well that why important events were skipped and why so many leaps and why such disconnected story and now this actor ravi as salim whose acting is just average..!

i think the makers want to shut down the show and zee has got its two hit shows and now they do not care about JA! unki bala se bhaad main jaye and you can see the dissatisfaction on rajat's face in recent scenes he is not into them and is probably thinking of the alternative but paridhi will not be affected much as she is not the only bread earner..and for her its more of a time pass with good money!

Edited by ghalibmirza - 26 December 2014 at 2:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjasakdhalover_akdha.forever_ayushimehra

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

donjas, if they had to drag the show they would have extended JA story with some important historical events and then gradually bought in the young salim and then older one but a good actor..

now what confuses me is and initially I raised this point in the forum as well that why important events were skipped and why so many leaps and why such disconnected story and now this actor ravi as salim whose acting is just average..!

i think the makers want to shut down the show and zee has got its two hit shows and now they do not care about JA! unki bala se bhaad main jaye and you can see the dissatisfaction on rajat's face in recent scenes he is not into them and is probably thinking of the alternative but paridhi will not be affected much as she is not the only bread earner..and for her its more of a time pass with good money!

Mandy, I was told that initially the focus will be on Salim, but soon it will switch and revolve around JJ only. This is from a very reliable source only. JJ will not be sidelined, this is for sure. Let see aage aage..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13CoolpreeCharu.SDonjasayushimehraRashmi81_akdha.forever_akdhaloverSonaLuvZaSafghalibmirza...Dexterity...elasingh

Go to top