India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena and Salman were spellbound by the trailere of 'I'

Blackbillgates Senior Member
Blackbillgates
Blackbillgates

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

The makers of Vikram Shankar's I have been promoting the film very smartly by ensuring that it is seen and heard at all the right places.

The audio launch still has people talking, and now it looks like the recently released trailer will get a fantastic platform as well.

Actor Vikram was in Mumbai recently with Ramesh Babu of Aascar Films and the two met none other than Salman Khan.

They were keen on getting some screen space on Sallu's extremely popular show, and they went to personally make the request.

When asked, a source from Aascar Films confirmed the news was true, and both Vikram and Salman not only met, but they will, in all likelihood, be shooting for an episode together.

Vikram will be seen promoting I in a forthcoming episode of Bigg Boss. The source says, "Vikram met Salman two days ago in Mumbai and showed him the trailer of I. Kareena Kapoor was also present and they were both spellbound.

The shooting of the episode may happen next week. However, there isn't any confirmation on the date of its telecast." The big-budget flick is releasing in three languages.

JungFrau IF-Dazzler
JungFrau
JungFrau

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
KareenaLOL I hope she doesn't say who is Vikram and face the wrath of south fans yet again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionTinah

dhartiamber IF-Dazzler
dhartiamber
dhartiamber

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Vikram's transformation for I is phenomenal he lost weight drastically only indian actor who went to close to the extremes christian bale went for machinist in weight change. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11Tinah

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top