Frequent Posters

-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww... Beautiful Collages β€οΈ
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Gan you are quick  for this post.πŸ‘πŸ‘Nice collages may be we will see these scence tomorrow or Monday.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone ...KP and DT share a great professional rapport which makes their reaction timing so perfect ...that translates to great watch for us... I usually don't comment too much about actors .. But I loved this OLV to see the acting in such delicate scenes .. I loved their comfort level...I loved how KP was wiping the smudges out of the glasses .. I think this pair is his own .. And seems  to be  a very fav oneπŸ˜†

Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yayaya Di... u remeber the other day I just mentioned about it in ur post and we are gettingg itt!! hahaha!! unbelievable! ;) :P
awesumm collagesss!! i lovedd itt!! they are freakinnngg  CLOSE!! <3 <3 ;)

G Mode activated! :P ;) 

must say, DIVAN has got an awesum comfort level! woww!!  Looks like Real Couple Romancing! <3 

Equallyy i loved both the collages!!! Cant wait for this to air... probably on mon or tue!!! We got to wait to see this romance!  
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well this little tussle of love will be nice to see on screen! Thanks once again for this collage G, I never watch these videos but I will check this out as your collage has my heartbeat racing. 
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Well this little tussle of love will be nice to see on screen! Thanks once again for this collage G, I never watch these videos but I will check this out as your collage has my heartbeat racing. 

i never watched OLV before the episode till the tracks started getting ridiculous and then I discovered that YHM editing desk sometimes edits the best stuff out (Like Manwa Laage olv was better than the actual episode) ..so now I watch it regularly...😳
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaayeee ❀️ Can't wait for the scene..😳

Beautiful collages G..β­οΈπŸ‘
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The cvs know exactly how to get our pulses up 
Damn gorges couple!!! 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

i never watched OLV before the episode till the tracks started getting ridiculous and then I discovered that YHM editing desk sometimes edits the best stuff out (Like Manwa Laage olv was better than the actual episode) ..so now I watch it regularly...😳

The track is that bad? I am glad I haven't watched it all week then! Chalo I am gonna go watch this video..going by your collage it's going to make my heart flutter and God knows I need that! πŸ˜³
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

The track is that bad? I am glad I haven't watched it all week then! Chalo I am gonna go watch this video..going by your collage it's going to make my heart flutter and God knows I need that! πŸ˜³

Lots of Shagun induced πŸ€’ drama...