Jodha Akbar

***__...Love Dose Of Jodha n Jalal..__*** - Page 3

.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jojaparijat

SUSAN..NIRLAJ MEANS SHAMELESS!

Palak ko puchkar koi fayda nahi..wo shudh hindi ane ka dawa karti hai..but ata nahi..😆😉

achaa muje pata hai niraljh ka meaning...see in my post maine bataya hai ki nirlajh means besharam in hindi😆😆or haa rev mai tumse jyda achhi hindi janti hu..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: jojaparijat

Palak,AWESOME POST!!👏

UR POST DESCRIBED EVERY NUACANCE OF D SCENE BEAUTIFULLY!
Scene was so beautiful,cute,adorable,mesmerizing,romantuc n heavenly!!
HAYEE RE MERE AKDHA..
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS COUPLE!!..IF THEY SHOW THEM 4 D WHOLE EPISODE THN ALSO I CAN WATCH IT W/O BLINKING MY EYES!☺️
❤️ MY AKDHA!

thanks rev😉ur comment is beautiful😳yday scene was breathtaking ..they r the soul of the show after all
They can kill me with this look only. what a chemistry they have. Truly unbelievable and unbeatable
This content was originally posted by: Rashmi81

Beautiful post .

Thanks to Susan and you,Palak, for keeping this forum alive with  your lovely posts.
God bless both of you.

thank u di😛jab tak akdha hai mai post banti rahungi😉plz di kabi forum me aana mat chodna..itz request we needs AKDHA supporters...😳
This content was originally posted by: _akdha.forever_

Awesome post dear👏

Loved reading them...
Pehle jodha always used ghrina as her favourite word and now its.  changed to  nirrlaj...😆jalal never leaves an opportunity to tease her gharadi saa😉
And the song u chose,totally fitted there👍🏼 wonderful

awwiee thank u akdha forever...😳actually i was so happy after seeing akdha scene😛
right pehle ghrina n now nirlajh but i loved both words😆mai bi ab ise use karungi..😆😆jalal koi bi chance nahi chodta getting close to jodha or chodna bi nahi chahye😉
haa yeh song suit hota hai coz jalal really wanted the love dose from jodha☺️or aamer me hi mauka milta hai...mad house me nahi.
._.Bubbles._. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this scene had me blushing and smiling wide 
lord i was in lalalala land i was >>>>>too personal😆
something was so diff bout this scene i feel more happy and shy and out-of-d-world 
Jalal was really feeling up jodha 😲 i love her expressions
 OMG DEY WERE RREFRESHINGMY MIIND WAS SAYING>>>>HERE COMES A NEXT LITTLE ONE😆>>>>I CLD SWEAR DAT WLD HV TURN INTO SR  MOMENT😳🤣
they hug made my mouth drop love it to bad❤️
i love this scene d most best epi since SA track 😃
n yes want to thank CVS FOR NO RUQ 😃 ITS BEEN EXTREMELY NICE WITHOUT HER FOR THESE EPISODES 🤗😃
BTW TFS😊

#with_love_bubbles❤️

This content was originally posted by: susantogiaa

palak kon hai ?

arre...mai hu naa... or kaun😆
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was really mesmerising and beautiful...Our JJ always have that charm😳 
I really loved that scene...Love actually never wears off with age...it even becomes deeper 

Great post dear...😎

Akdha were bewitching☺️

This content was originally posted by: Sofia3000

this scene had me blushing and smiling wide 
lord i was in lalalala land i was >>>>>too personal😆
something was so diff bout this scene i feel more happy and shy and out-of-d-world 
Jalal was really feeling up jodha 😲 i love her expressions
 OMG DEY WERE RREFRESHINGMY MIIND WAS SAYING>>>>HERE COMES A NEXT LITTLE ONE😆>>>>I CLD SWEAR DAT WLD HV TURN INTO SR  MOMENT😳🤣
they hug made my mouth drop love it to bad❤️
i love this scene d most best epi since SA track 😃
n yes want to thank CVS FOR NO RUQ 😃 ITS BEEN EXTREMELY NICE WITHOUT HER FOR THESE EPISODES 🤗😃
BTW TFS😊

#with_love_bubbles❤️

lovely comments😳Akdha scene was sizzling n bewitching..JJ were very close than before n jalal was feeling to jodha n when he hugged her from behind it looked like he was smelling jodha's fragrance☺️. i found this scene so romaticn sizzling  the way jalal was rubbing her😉
i too feel the same SR toh ho hi jata☺️☺️😆after many days we got such a romantic scene of JJ u r ryt it was best epi since SA track i hope we will get to see more JJ scenes like this..ruk is in mad house so m happy😳jitna use naa dikhaye utna hi achha hai 😆
This content was originally posted by: lasyap3

That was really mesmerising and beautiful...Our JJ always have that charm😳 

I really loved that scene...Love actually never wears off with age...it even becomes deeper 

Great post dear...😎

Akdha were bewitching☺️

@bold-- absolutey right  it becomes deep deeper deepest  it was sooo amazing n beautiful scene after many days😛 and both JJ looks so young
 reminded me of the old days...really glad cvs included jodha and jalal nok jok and are not just showing them as parents

thanks for comments dear😳
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hely

@bold-- absolutey right  it becomes deep deeper deepest  it was sooo amazing n beautiful scene after many days😛 and both JJ looks so young
 reminded me of the old days...really glad cvs included jodha and jalal nok jok and are not just showing them as parents

thanks for comments dear😳

They are looking quite young...except Jalal😕 He needs a shave 😆