CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Dare 2 Challenge: CIDians Jump Into the Anniversary Bandwagon (Page 86)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

Originally posted by visrom

Ravi...naadi vadilesaru. Unhappy

No naaku gurtu undi... ivvala test tarvata anni reviews complete chestanu. Smile

Ok, all the best. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

buublly Goldie
buublly
buublly

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=DemonStar] 6. A 45 line poem on
DS track describing it from beginning to end.[/B][/P]
[P]Great work, Anu.ClapThumbs Up I really appreciate your patience and
efforts to describe that horrible track in a manner that make sense to people
apart from FW. The rhyming, description and flow were great. I loved the last
few lines... kaash sach mein FW humein isko ek bura sapna samajh ke bhool jaane
dein.
Thanx a lot bro 4 liking my poem Embarrassed It really took a lot of patience Tongue nd u know my individual task was to write a romantic poem on AT Angry just imagine what i was going through Ouch anyways m glad that u all liked my work:-)nd i wish too ki yeh ek bura sapna hi ho Wink
.mOSAIc. IF-Dazzler
.mOSAIc.
.mOSAIc.

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Deba di, Shreya di and Ravi bhaiyya, thanks a lot Smile.
@ Shreya di, yes, agree with u. When I read it the second time, I found that piece to be a grammatical blunder Ouch.

Edited by ..Himani.. - 01 February 2015 at 1:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Athenedebasree04

buublly Goldie
buublly
buublly

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Thanks deba & sri 4 appreciating my poem Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Athenedebasree04

anjali_mahajan IF-Rockerz
anjali_mahajan
anjali_mahajan

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Here's my Review for Team Challenge..

3. A Siggy from Shreya Ka Shaitan

Awesome siggy Abhishek ClapClap u added almost all the caps of episode in one frame very well..Great work Thumbs Up..want more from u Embarrassed

4. A Shakespearean style play on the DS track. It doesn't have to be too long but needs to match Shakespeare's style

Oh God Saman what a play yaarClapClap..every1 using ancient English LOL..Its my first time that i enjoyed reading DS track...Amazingly written..well done yaar ClapClap

5. One romantic OS on AT & DS.

Lovely Story Deba dii...u very nicely handled the Romantic scenesWink..u showed the characters the way FW shows them n thats what i like the mostWink...(ANJI thinking "Y y we gave such challenges"OuchOuch) Bdw Deba dii u chuparustam Tongue U r a Great Romantic Writer LOL

6. A 45 line poem on DS track describing it from beginning to end.

oh Bubble hats off to u to write such a lengthy poem on DS...Serioisly i have no words to appreciate ur work..its incredible...u did full justice Wink...big applauseClapClap

7. A VM showing why CID should end.

Awesome VM Deba dii Its really hard to think about END OF CIDOuch hats off to u Tongue I really like the start..u very nicely decribed the reasons..but i dont lik. one reason u mentioned that "what they are trying show..Is A girl can be more powerful than man "..Why not di ??
other than that i love everything included transitions,theme too..Great Job ClapClap

8. In true FW ishtyle you need to take a case from any other Indian crime TV show and merge into CID making sure you make a mess of it.  Instead of writing the story you need to write a detailed plot as if you were writing a detailed review in the EDT after watching the episode. You need to mention which show you first saw the case in and when you saw it and the changes FW made to fit it into CID. You can mention actors and CID cops if you like, but it isn't necessary. Remember though it has to be a detailed review so that anyone reading it can easily understand what the case was, how the investigation progressed, and what they "borrowed" from the other show.

Nicely written in EDT way.. as u added the comments like "Oh Wow Duo" Tongue thats reall goodClap Plot was also goodClap
U Very well gave the Episode review LOL..Good one Deba di Thumbs Up

9. A small nok-jhok between the trio and Dr. Niyati. It must be completely different from anything seen as of yet.

Anamika very well writtenThumbs Up n enjoyable nok jhok Clap i love this one the most From start to End it was just superbClapClap .. I really want Dr. Niyati to come backTongueTongue

10.Write a college scene of Dr. Salunkhe, ACP Pradyuman, and DCP Chitrole

Very well written Himani..i enjoyed the Oldy DUO's college life Tongue Salukhe sir's irritation,ACP sir's Calm behaviour n very special DCP Chitrole "mai tumhara senior hu" all were greatly written Clap 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

buubllyJackles_Ecstasy_debasree04

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Team B:

1. Siggy by deba: very nice one. I was Day Dreaming looking at it.

2. Mine...crazy one. LOL

3. Siggy from Shreya ka shaitan: The siggy is fantastic, do make more like this.

4. Shakespearean play...I am just ROFL very very well written. Clap

5. AT DS OS...Debaaa...nice but...Pinch

6.45 line poem on DS..fantastic poem, but it's more than 70-80 lines right? You are a born poet to be able to write on this!

7. VM showing why cid should end. Really nice VM, very well made and it makes us believe that it should really end. Ouch

8. Good one deba but as I said I haven't seen that episode of CP so I can't comment on that.

9. Nok jhok began trio and Niyati: Big smile ROFL very nicely written. You should write more stories.

10. Salunkhe, ACP and Chitroley in the same college is impossible to imagine but you have done a great job! LOL

Sorry for late reviews. Was pre occupied with some other stuff.

Edited by visrom - 01 February 2015 at 2:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

buubllyJackles_Ecstasy_debasree04

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
where are the entries posted?
Jackles IF-Rockerz
Jackles
Jackles

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged