CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Dare 2 Challenge: CIDians Jump Into the Anniversary Bandwagon (Page 84)

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
@Deba and Vis,
Oops I went above ur heads. Basically all AT flirting we saw was part of plan. That mad scientist put microphone in forensic lab to eavesdrop investigation information. Dr Salunkhe put an indicator in lab 5 years ago ( the same light sachin was watching while cid team was hunting them down) . Whenever light is on means someone is listening, Abhi will drop case at as is, and flirt with Tarika LOL. So it was just a plan to safe guard info, no real flirt, no real feelings, no love... Ab YSPT khatam

@ Deba,
If there is no love Kaisa break up Wink

@Vis,
Yar 5 year long YSPT toh FWish hoga na LOL

In general,
I can not think of a sane reason why some one like Sr Insp Abhijeet flirt with his femal collegue for such long time that too I front of his seniors, juniors, his boos, her boss, baat toh DCP tak pata chala D'oh. So I vent out my frustration like this Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04_Ecstasy_visrom

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@ Ani,
Oops I couldn't match what u looked for Ouch
I will try next time Big smile
See above post to find why I made it YSPT Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ecstasy_

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@Deba,
Thanks for liking my fascination for J LOL

@ boss,
Does my answer effect my marks ? Tongue
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking what u want to write, its not clear in OS...we got an idea of YSPT but it can be cleared more...for eg u have wasted a scene with acp sir & salunkhe sir...somehow i feel u diverted the main theme...okay u r trying to show the whole thing is yspt... but if u dnt tell me this i really dnt understand it...
hope u understand what i want to say!

Edited by debasree04 - 31 January 2015 at 5:08am

bluetides

Abhisheking IF-Rockerz
Abhisheking
Abhisheking

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Okay everyone...so all of you have given feedback, only I'm left!Cry But why should I be left?!LOL So, here are my feedbacks...Embarrassed

First of all, Team Challenges :

1. Grand Tag

Okay, I know I suggested to challenge you people to make a 'grand' tag, but Reshma di, seeing that you have started making tags so recently, I think the tag you made is quite satisfactory.Tongue At least, you will get marks or else you people haven't!Big smile

2. CID Officers Are Back OS

Hey Shreya di, it is really nice. The part I liked that your team members in the OS are very intelligent. Itni jaldi and with that much ease, they made all the officers attend that party!ROFL And the name 'Superfast Event Planners' suits the tam very well...LOL Really, ultra super-fast team!!ROFL

3. Forensic Expert Siggy

Angel di - it is good, much better than Tarika's siggy. Big smile

4. Tarika Siggy

As per the caption - 'Beauty with Brains', siggy me beauty to clearly dikh rahi hai but I am unable to view brains!ROFL Well,it can be understood as you were unable to find pics.LOL

5. Pankaj-y poem

Reshma di, really nice sense of humour.LOL Really liked that line- 'Walking as the pumpkin rolls, talking like the croak of frogs'!!!ROFLROFL OMG!That was killer...ROFL

6. & 7. AT and DS Break-up OSs

Really good BT and ...(Who is Ravi?LOL) I liked the way you two paved the story-line.

8. Punch on CID casts with punch-lines

Whoever Ravi is, has really really written extra-ordinarily.Clap Everything is perfect esp the slogans.LOLLOL And the punch-line for the DCP and the character of the 'lampposts' - enough to cause sever stomachache by seriously non-stop guffaws.ROFLROFL

9. After-scene OS off Survi's leaving

It was quite a good OS, Angel Di.Clap

10. Trio not promoted Causes

That was really hilarious, Shreya di enough to activate the 'funny bone'. ROFLROFL Sweet and Salty - double flavoured!ROFL

In all,a totally amazing view of the challenges.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AthenebluetidesDemonStar

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Frankly speaking what u want to write, its not clear in OS...we got an idea of YSPT but it can be cleared more...for eg u have wasted a scene with acp sir & salunkhe sir...somehow i feel u diverted the main theme...okay u r trying to show the whole thing is yspt... but if u dnt tell me this i really dnt understand it...
Got it I went little FWish... May be I took a lot of time developing case and hurried up at end... FW effect boss, Embarrassed Will take care next time.. Newbies learn like this na Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStardebasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

Got it I went little FWish... May be I took a lot of time developing case and hurried up at end... FW effect boss, Embarrassed Will take care next time.. Newbies learn like this na Wink

Hehe...i understand while reading FW ka asar hei LOL
Good attempt...next time aur vi achha hoga Thumbs Up

bluetides

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluetides

Hehe...i understand while reading FW ka asar hei LOL
Good attempt...next time aur vi achha hoga Thumbs Up
Haan thanks this was trail run my first story Big smileWink

Go to top