CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Dare 2 Challenge: CIDians Jump Into the Anniversary Bandwagon (Page 83)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
VM - Why CID should end - Sree

I loved how you started it with the disclaimer and then what CID is. In case anyone watches at least they won't think you want CID to end for real. LOL

I loved the inclusion of Aakhri Chunauti! If only they hadn't bungled this series up in the second last and last episode it would have turned out to be awesome!

And then you switch directly over to why CID should end. I liked the background music firstly. If DCP Chitrole is the main reason for CID ending, then that's sad. LOL

And the way you showed the VM...it made me actually believe that CID should end. NAHI!!!! Sree yeh kya kiya?!! Cry Maine yeh kaise bol diya! Cry LOL

Too good Sree!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04Reshh16_Ecstasy_

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Team challenges - Team B
Sree apart from your VM I've gone through everything. VM ghar pe dekhna parega. Stupid kam wale 4shared ko block kar dete hain. Ouch

1 - I love this avi! I'm going to use it once I get something else for Varun. Embarrassed

Thank you...mera dimaag kharab ho gaya yeh avi banane mein LOLEmbarrassed
Aaj banaungi Varun one Tongue

3 - Are you sure you made this Abhishek? This looks awfully like Sree's work. Approve I suspect, I suspect, I suspect...I suspect I'm wrong. LOL Great siggy.

Nope...i just suggest pics...otherwise its done by Abhishek only...maine edit vi nehin kiya...so credit goes to him. Clap

5 - Sree bechari. AT aur DS se bach hi nahi paayi. LOL Simple and short. I liked it. Clap

Mera koi irada nehi n tha yeh likhne ka Cry last moment mein kuch aur dimaag mein nehin aaya! Ouch

8 - You were supposed to make a mess of it. Tongue Where's the mess? You said overall good episode. You were supposed to be D'oh. Though you did make FW borrow and ruin the episode by murdering Shalini. Obviously they're stories can't be complete without a dead body or two. LOL Not as happy with this one Sree.

Ohh I thought mess means u want to say that what they borrowed, cant show it properly rather add their elements in it for which it becomes weird. Thats why i added death part becoz in story there is no such death. May be i fail to understand ur point. Confused

About others of my team - they did wonderful job StarClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene_Ecstasy_

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

VM - Why CID should end - Sree

I loved how you started it with the disclaimer and then what CID is. In case anyone watches at least they won't think you want CID to end for real. LOL

I loved the inclusion of Aakhri Chunauti! If only they hadn't bungled this series up in the second last and last episode it would have turned out to be awesome!

And then you switch directly over to why CID should end. I liked the background music firstly. If DCP Chitrole is the main reason for CID ending, then that's sad. LOL

And the way you showed the VM...it made me actually believe that CID should end. NAHI!!!! Sree yeh kya kiya?!! Cry Maine yeh kaise bol diya! Cry LOL

Too good Sree!

Thank you Sri...
Truly its like atychar to make such vm...uff!
Edit karne ke liye 50 baar mujhe scenes dekha padha...ufff! Horrible!
Haan AC ko kaise bhul gaya Shocked
Actually woh saare scenes baar baar dekh kar mera dimaag kharab ho gaya tha Cry

But i really do not want that cid ends CryCry

Sorry forgot to mention - BG music is given by vis...wonderful music Star

Edited by debasree04 - 30 January 2015 at 8:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Athenevisrom

Jackles IF-Rockerz
Jackles
Jackles

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

@ Saman: NAHI!!! Mere Harry Potter ka kya kiya?!! Cry Yeh kis ka idea tha! Mere Potter ko Nik bana dal! Ouch Too good. Clap

Yeh humaray Ravi bro ka idea tha LOL
I know how many times it mowed me me down esp making Nik; Potter and Ishita, Divya the Weasley twins CryROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AtheneReshh16_Ecstasy_DemonStardebasree04

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

My reviews for the team & individual challenges in this post. Will update it as I keep checking them out. Will finish as soon as possible. Smile Sorry if I hurt anyone, they're just my views.

1. Through a stacked avi of 4 avis you need to tell the story of the duo's friendship.

Truly wonderful work as always, Debasree. I loved it. Brilliant editing of some of the best moments of our Duo. Clap Clap

2. Write about the bureau -  from 1998 to till now in a funny way and it can include the accessories of the bureau like chairs, tables, files; their feelings and all; and how people behave with him. It needs to be a conversation between these accessories about the CID team and needs to last at least 4 pages, Times New Roman, size 10.

Rib-splitting!! [ROFL] I actually had an idea to write something like this long back, but its not even 1% as terrific as this. Invisible darwaza, robot, old black phone, Qualis and all of them... just loved it! Hats off to your innovation and imagination. Clap Clap 

3. A siggy from Shreya ka Shaitaan.

Awesome work, Abhishek. I really loved the editing, blending and texture. Captured the essence of the episode well. Clap Clap 

4. A Shakespearean style play on the DS track. It doesn't have to be too long but needs to match Shakespeare's style.

OMG! I can't even begin to describe how badly I went ROFL reading this. ROFL All the characters talking in prose and ancient English, that too based on such a pathetic track is just indescribable. Especially those lines in the middle that seemed to be a twisted version of Romeo & Juliet. LOL Saman sis that was a heck of a ride. What an inimitable style. Loved it! Clap

5. One romantic OS on AT & DS.

Great work, Deba. Kudos to your patience and effort here as well... obviously painful to read but 1000 times more sensible than we'll ever see from FW. Good job. Clap Thumbs Up

6. A 45 line poem on DS track describing it from beginning to end.

Great work, Anu. ClapThumbs Up I really appreciate your patience and efforts to describe that horrible track in a manner that make sense to people apart from FW. The rhyming, description and flow were great. I loved the last few lines... kaash sach mein FW humein isko ek bura sapna samajh ke bhool jaane dein.

7. A VM showing why CID should end.

What a collection of some of the worst scenes in the history of CID. Ouch Dead Kudos to your patience and effort, Debasree. I liked the music and editing a lot, and the points were shown well. I can't, however agree that the Duo and Purvi were unprofessional or weak in those particular scenes. They did do their best to properly explain themselves and only lose control when Chitrole really crosses the limits in humiliating them. There are many scenes where Purvi is properly portrayed as a strong woman, even S and I feel you really should have shown that like you did for the Famous Five. Overall, good VM and concept. Clap Smile

8. In true FW ishtyle you need to take a case from any other Indian crime TV show and merge into CID making sure you make a mess of it.  Instead of writing the story you need to write a detailed plot as if you were writing a detailed review in the EDT after watching the episode. You need to mention which show you first saw the case in and when you saw it and the changes FW made to fit it into CID. You can mention actors and CID cops if you like, but it isn't necessary. Remember though it has to be a detailed review so that anyone reading it can easily understand what the case was, how the investigation progressed, and what they "borrowed" from the other show.

This was very good. The plot was intriguing, and I could really imagine it was airing on TV and you were updating it for those who were missing it. Clap Clap Though if FW really were handling it, there would be a lot more typical FWisms seen; this is more like one of their better episodes. LOL Great work overall.

9. A small nok-jhok between the trio and Dr. Niyati. It must be completely different from anything seen as of yet.

I miss those days after reading this! Dr. Niyati was portrayed faithfully and the interactions were as wonderful as we've always seen on screen. Great work! Clap Clap

10. Write a college scene of Dr. Salunkhe, ACP Pradyuman, and DCP Chitrole

Really excellently written, Himani. Your innovation and imagination was really amazing! Clap Big smile Imagining younger versions of ACP sir, Salunkhe sir and Chitrole felt like the Pensieve scenes from HP. All their interactions were really so cute. Chitrole sort of reminded me of Shere Khan from Jungle Cubs. LOL The nuclear bomb with hairs was hilarious... kya pata we might see that next in the show. Loved the ending. Very well done. Clap 

INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGES -

Shreya - The scene was very well written and described. I could really imagine it happening. Your classic style with witty humour at points. Great work! Clap Big smile

Reshu - As I already mentioned, nice siggy. Clap I loved the texture a lot, though a few parts felt too bright.

Visrom - Reviewed it before but mentioning again, really good one. I loved it! Clap

Anjali - Cute little scene! Nakli Billa, hehe. LOL Great effort. Clap Thumbs Up

Angel - Very good attempt. Clap The blending could've been better, but considering the theme, I won't complain!

Abhishek - Straightforward but nice little entertaining story. Clap Jayawanti is surely getting popular real fast. LOL

Anamika - I can imagine what you went through to make this one. Props to your efforts! Clap Clap Clap The song choice was really apt.

Pari - Really liked it! Clap Clap Some of the dialogues were seriously hilarious, especially Vansh's. ROFL

Rifah - Great work! The effort you put into describing those guys' interaction is really commendable, considering how little we actually know about them. Kudos. Clap Clap

BT - Good para on Jayawanti. Clap Thumbs Up

Saman sis - Total ROFL!!! ROFL ROFL I owe an apology to Rowling mam as well... hum dono ne kya kar daala HP ka. LOL But really, what a spoof on HP! Nikhil Potter was too epic. Half blood cop ROFL S Granger in the Daily Prophet ROFL The ending was totally awesome too. Totally loved it! Clap Clap

Himani - Very well written. Kudos to your patience and effort too! Clap Clap I liked how it turned out to be a dream. LOL Again shows if these tracks had been in able hands, they'd not be as dreadful as they are.

Ranju - Very nice siggy with good shading. Clap Some of the caps are blurred, though.

Anu - As always, great poem. Clap

Edited by DemonStar - 01 February 2015 at 9:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

buubllyAtheneJacklesdebasree04Reshh16visrom

Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
@Visrom.. thanks for liking it..
@Deba.. I'm sorry the tag was not up to your expectation. I had confessed about being unable to make a grand tag.I've just started making tags.. I thought you guys would understand. But since you guys persuaded me, I went ahead. Thanks for the honest review deba Smile

About the siggy- I tried to include as much as I could. I know I didn't go well with the theme. Sorry and thanks.

@Everyone.. thanks for liking the poem Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

1. Through a stacked avi of 4 avis you need to tell the story of the duo's friendship.

Truly wonderful work as always, Debasree. I loved it. Brilliant editing of some of the best moments of our Duo. Clap Clap

Thanx a lot...Clap

7. A VM showing why CID should end.

What a collection of some of the worst scenes in the history of CID. Ouch Dead Kudos to your patience and effort, Debasree. I liked the music and editing a lot, and the points were shown well. I can't, however agree that the Duo and Purvi were unprofessional or weak in those particular scenes. They did do their best to properly explain themselves and only lose control when Chitrole really crosses the limits in humiliating them. There are many scenes where Purvi is properly portrayed as a strong woman, even S and I feel you really should have shown that like you did for the Famous Five. Overall, good VM and concept. Clap Smile

Frankly speaking...i m woman...& i face lots of such type of situation but i cant accept that we can cry when our teacher/senior scold us...we should be bold...thats my view...actually i m that only soi just cant accept it for duo or female cops...thats why i showed that ! Yeah there r lots of bold scenes also but i cant show all & i use only a duo scene where they show positive attitudes just to shift next scene...u might notice that there is one connection! Even i missed lots of scenes...actually i became irritated to watch those scenes again & again for editing! Specially that romantic ones & drama of DCP Ouch

Thanx for liking it. Smile

8. In true FW ishtyle you need to take a case from any other Indian crime TV show and merge into CID making sure you make a mess of it.  Instead of writing the story you need to write a detailed plot as if you were writing a detailed review in the EDT after watching the episode. You need to mention which show you first saw the case in and when you saw it and the changes FW made to fit it into CID. You can mention actors and CID cops if you like, but it isn't necessary. Remember though it has to be a detailed review so that anyone reading it can easily understand what the case was, how the investigation progressed, and what they "borrowed" from the other show.

This was very good. The plot was intriguing, and I could really imagine it was airing on TV and you were updating it for those who were missing it. Clap Clap Though if FW really were handling it, there would be a lot more typical FWisms seen; this is more like one of their better episodes. LOL Great work overall.

Hehehe...thanks! Big smile

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SAMAN-

She read my story SleepyWinkLOL

Aaw bechari LOL

Go to top